The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This week's episode is an hour early"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

tjcrew 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-28-04, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tjcrew Click to send private message to tjcrew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"This week's episode is an hour early"
We get our Sunday inserts on Saturday, and I was looking at the TV guide and it shows the Amazing Race at 9 pm this week with the Republican Convention on at 10. The Amazing Race Website confirms the 9 pm start, but also has their usual banner up saying Tuesdays at 10.

An aside, a few weeks ago, I saw Phil at Dulles airport waiting to get on a flight. He was kind of hiding behind a column talking on a cell phone. Don't know if it has anything to do with the show, or he was on vacation, but pretty cool to see him!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: This week's episode is an hour ... seahorse 08-28-04 1
 RE: This week's episode is an hour ... I_AM_HE 08-28-04 2
   RE: This week's episode is an hour ... digital407 08-29-04 3
       RE: This week's episode is an hour ... mikey 08-30-04 7
           RE: This week's episode is an hour ... Estee 09-01-04 11
 Thanks for the info! moonbaby 08-29-04 4
 RE: This week's episode is an hour ... Ontario TAR Fan 08-30-04 5
 RE: This week's episode is an hour ... PhillyDon 08-30-04 6
 RE: This week's episode is an hour ... spastiman 08-31-04 8
   RE: This week's episode is an hour ... Molaholic 08-31-04 9
 RE: This week's episode is an hour ... Draco Malfoy 09-01-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-28-04, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: This week's episode is an hour early"
Thank goodness, it was not pre-empted by the convention. I am really interested in seeing what is going to happen next.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-04, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: This week's episode is an hour early"
yay Republicans, putting TAR on at a decent time!

of course, i'll be watching both, but 9pm (central) for TAR is just weird

digital407 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-29-04, 04:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail digital407 Click to send private message to digital407 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: This week's episode is an hour early"
John Kerry says TAR will banished to Saturday nights at 10:00pm. Is this what America wants? We can do better and Bush will. TAR will be on at 9:00 this week.......... This message is approved by George Bush for the Saving TAR Foundation.....

If we re-elect Bush, do ya think we can get TAR on at 9 until 2008. Maybe we can even get a better day than Saturday for TAR 6.

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-30-04, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: This week's episode is an hour early"
Given the lack of frequency of George W. prime time press conferences over the past four years, I think it is safe to say that we would have more prime time preemptions in a Kerry Administration than in a Bush administration.

Of course, if Bush is reelected, there may be few places left in the world that welcome American TARers. Imagine a scene as a team opens a clue:

Team member 1: "Fly yourself to Vancouver, and try to find Bob and Doug Mckenzie..".
Team member 2 "what country is Vancouver in?"
Team member 1: "Its in Canada, 'ya dolt, just like Calgary, Winnepeg, and Montreal, and every place else we've visited on this trip, don't you ever watch hockey?"

Imagine Phil saying to the winning team:

"1 continent, 2 countries, 1800 miles .. so and so, you are the official winners of the Amazing Race. What, you wanted to see the friggin' world? Join the army."

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-04, 07:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: This week's episode is an hour early"
*snark!*

I'll give CBS a dollar right now if George & Dicque C. are a TAR7 team. I wanna see how many ways they can misread a clue. Better yet, give me George & Bill, just so we can have 'What do you think the meaning of 'across the street' is?'

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-04, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Thanks for the info!"
Gotta check the vcr hookup.

Ontario TAR Fan 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-30-04, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontario%20TAR%20Fan Click to send private message to Ontario%20TAR%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: This week's episode is an hour early"
Thanks for the note about the time change. I might have missed it otherwise.

I am very interested in your Phil at Dulles sighting. DO you remember what day in particular? If so, could you post it over on the spoiler section? Thanks

PhillyDon 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-30-04, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyDon Click to send private message to PhillyDon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: This week's episode is an hour early"
Yes, thanks for the tip. It's kinda funny following a reality show with a political convention which is, of course, anything but!

I'm PhillyDon and I approve this posting

spastiman 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-31-04, 07:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail spastiman Click to send private message to spastiman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: This week's episode is an hour early "
Just got my Amazing Race insider email and it now says the show will air 8PM EST. So not sure what the real time will be but I would tune in early.

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-04, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: This week's episode is an hour early "
Talk about confusing ... dispite all the reminders/promos/etc about TAR being on at 9e/p, here in the City of Angels (that's Los Angeles for the unknowing) it's still on at 10. (Only found this out after I reprogrammed vcr/satellite). Don't know about the rest of the left coast.

And we don't even get "Father of the Pride" at all tonight (which would have been a conflict .. and since I'm on DirectTV, I can't watch one while recording another simultainiously)

Grrrrrr

A.S.S. PTB Red Points CONSOLATION winner
sigpic a GeorgiaBelle creation MMIV

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-04, 06:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: This week's episode is an hour early"
I really need to start reading Fanatics more.

*grumble grumble damn republicans grumble grumble*

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •