The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Here There Be Spoilers! Supposed Song Choices, 02/21/06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-21-06, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Here There Be Spoilers! Supposed Song Choices, 02/21/06"
Found here, compiled from a lot of different sources, a listing of supposed song choices among the ladies. I'll keep vamping for a bit to get a lot of spoiler space in here. Really. I will. No need to have any of this appear on the front page.

Clear? We should be. These aren't in any particular order.

• Mandisa - "Never" originally by Heart.

• Stevie Scott - "To Where You Are" - originally by Josh Groban.

• Paris Bennett - "Midnight Train to Georgia" - originally by Gladys Knight and the Pips.

• Lisa Tucker - "I'm Changing" - originally by Billie Holiday?.

• Kellie Pickler - "How Far" - originally by Martina McBride.

• Heather Cox - "When You Tell Me That You Love Me" - Crappy group Idol song from last year.

• Becky O’Donohue - Because the Night - originally by Patti Smith and Bruce Springsteen.

• Ayla Brown - "Reflection" - originally by Christina Aguilara.

• Brenna Gethers - "You are the Sunshine of My Life" - originally by Stevie Wonder.

• Kinnik - "Get Here" - Originally by Oleta Adams.

• Katharine McPhee - "Since I Fell For You"

• Melissa McGhee - " When The Lights Go Down" originally by Faith Hill.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Here There Be Spoilers! Suppos... tamarama 02-21-06 1
 RE: Here There Be Spoilers! Suppos... frisky 02-22-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-21-06, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Here There Be Spoilers! Supposed Song Choices, 02/21/06"
WOW!! Some strange, dangerous choices. With the up-front disclaimer that I may be completely & totally WRONG because I haven't heard any of them yet:

"I Am Changing" is from Dreamgirls -- one of the biggest, beltiest showtunes ever. A 16 yr old girl picking that song is pretty dang gutsy (or stupid). She better knock it way the hell out of the park or I think the judges will have something to say about it. Holy crap. Sight-unseen (-unheard) it seems she's bitten off more than she can chew.

I'm also raising my eyebrows at a Patti Smith song (?!?). Isn't this a singing contest? Though I'm not surprised that it's a weak singer that chose that one.

Also -- Heather Cox is starting out in danger due to less exposure in the early rounds...why the heck would she choose that crappy thing to sing? She should be coming out with guns blazing to let everyone know who she is.

I worry that Stevie will emphasize her "classical" style too much if she picks Josh Groban stuff. (yech, popera)

On the plus side, I can't wait to hear Mandisa sing Heart, I always love "Get There" (yes, I'm a geek), love any Gladys Knight.

Interesting.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-22-06, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Here There Be Spoilers! Supposed Song Choices, 02/21/06"
The same site has a few nuggets on tonight's boy show.

"So, here's what we have so far for Spoilers:

Bucky Covington - Lynyrd's "Simple Man"
Taylor Hicks - Elton John's "Levon"
Sway - Boyz 2 Men's "On Bended Knee" .
David Radford - "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" "

Rolly made this.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •