The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Leg 8 Roadblock Found"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

Neobie 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-25-04, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Neobie Click to send private message to Neobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Leg 8 Roadblock Found"
From the CBS website.

Dubai is famous for her souqs. These markets are on both banks of the Dubai Creek, so this should come right before the boat ride across the Creek. The pictures... are they looking for a certain shop? Bargaining for nuts?

Brandon, Chip, Linda, Colin and Karli (I think) doing the Roadblock for those who are taking note. I'll take note on my second viewing...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Leg 8 Roadblock Found Breezy 08-25-04 1
   RE: Leg 8 Roadblock Found Molaholic 08-27-04 3
 RE: Leg 8 Roadblock Found jack_bauer 08-25-04 2
   RE: Leg 8 Roadblock Found dajaki 08-28-04 5
 RE: Leg 8 Roadblock Found Neobie 08-27-04 4
 RE: Leg 8 Roadblock Found BOYmeetsREALITY 08-28-04 6
 RE: Leg 8 Roadblock Found Rothschild 08-29-04 7
   RE: Leg 8 Roadblock Found TARJUNKIE999 08-29-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-25-04, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Leg 8 Roadblock Found"
So there was a roadblock last night? They just didn't show it, so they could show us all of Colin's antics?

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-27-04, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Leg 8 Roadblock Found"
I think this is the first time they didn't show (or have) a Roadblock (in a mid-race leg, anyway). I wonder where exactly it happened ... someplace easy enough to edit out completely.

A.S.S. PTB Red Points CONSOLATION winner
sigpic a GeorgiaBelle creation MMIV

jack_bauer 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-25-04, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jack_bauer Click to send private message to jack_bauer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Leg 8 Roadblock Found"
This is why Neobie rules.

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-28-04, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Leg 8 Roadblock Found"
Exactly. Thank you, Neobie!

Neobie 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-27-04, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Neobie Click to send private message to Neobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Leg 8 Roadblock Found"
When the teams were directed to Dubai Central at the Burj al-Arab, they were directed by their clues to go to the other side of the Creek by arba. However, Phil added that they were supposed to find Abduh Rahman's dhow on the other side, while none of the racers actually said it. This means the Roadblock took place on the Deira side, after the river crossing.

An UAE report has said that the teams did indeed go to the Deira Old/Spice Souk/Souq. This is right next to the river, directly opposite from the Bur Dubai Arba Station where they took the boat.

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-28-04, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Leg 8 Roadblock Found"
WOW! GREAT CATCH!

We were talking after the episode about how the show was getting so lazy - first with the Fast Forward changes, and now the complete elimination of a Roadblock!?!?

Thanks for the info! There is STILL hope!

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-29-04, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Leg 8 Roadblock Found"
whatever happen to the water park in Dubai ?????

TARJUNKIE999 479 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-29-04, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARJUNKIE999 Click to send private message to TARJUNKIE999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Leg 8 Roadblock Found"
LAST EDITED ON 08-29-04 AT 09:19 PM (EST)

I believe you will see the Wild Wadi water park early on in Episode 9 when the teams prepare to leave Dubai. Rumor has it that the first clue is somewhere at the park.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •