The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Blind Date"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

johnthemod 423 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-20-03, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail johnthemod Click to send private message to johnthemod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Blind Date"
With all the romance flowing in the Amazon, it seems time to do a little Survivor matchmaking. Who would you set up on a blind date? Choose from any of the survivor seasons. I'll start it with a few categories, but feel free to make up your own.

Battle of the Sexes: (who would be arguing and fighting from the beginning?)

Ohhh...So Awkward: (uncomfortable silences, nervous fidgeting, maybe even bumping noses on a kiss)

Gross Out: (which two would just make you want to puke to see together?)

One Night Stand: (get together, get it on, and one or both leave before morning, don't return phone calls)

Are you Hot?: (obligatory hottest survivor couple)

Love Connection: (which two survivors do you think would really hit it off and want to go on that second or third date?)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Blind Date johnthemod 03-20-03 1
 RE: Survivor Blind Date tribephyl 03-20-03 2
 RE: Survivor Blind Date bubbastan 03-20-03 3
 RE: Survivor Blind Date ejm92 03-20-03 4
 BUMP johnthemod 03-24-03 5
 RE: Survivor Blind Date BaquaR13 03-24-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-20-03, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail johnthemod Click to send private message to johnthemod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Blind Date"
Battle of the Sexes: Brandon and Joanna, wouldn't you just love to see that conversation?

Ohhh...So Awkward: Frank and Rudy. Umm...could you pass the salt? I didn't mean that in a homosexual way....umm could I kiss you? Not in a homosexual way...

Gross Out: Ghandia and Clay. She'd do her posing thing, he'd make a grab for her ass, and vomit would come streaming out of my mouth.

One Night Stand: Sean R. and Jerri. They go at it all night long, then Sean sneaks out in the middle of the night. Jerri stalks him for weeks.

Are you Hot?: Alex and Elisabeth. They might end up getting along too.

Love Connection: Gabe and Greg. I know neither of them are gay, but wouldn't they be adorable together?

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-20-03, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Blind Date"
Battle of the Sexes:Joanna and Peter Oh Hol(e)y war!

Ohhh...So Awkward: Brandon and Erin, they would both be wondering if they were actually dating their own sex.

Gross Out: Zoe and Deena

One Night Stand:Magilla the Monkey and Shawna the Sloth Pure animal magnetism

Are you Hot?: I'd hope to see more of an orgy with Colby, Colleen, Ethan, Sarah, Hunter, Gina, Alex and Jenna. and lots of "crisco"

Love Connection: John S4 and Jeff S2

tribephyl
good luck johnthemod

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-20-03, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Blind Date"
Battle of the Sexes: I'll stick with our current installment here. I'd love to see Deena and Roger get together. There would be blood and not sparks flying before the night was over.

Ohhh So Awkward: tie S3's Frank and Brandon (remember the movie "date"?? Still one of my Survivor favorites) and S1's Dirk with S4's Sarah fluffy pillows. The bible toting farmer meets the blow up doll come to life.

Gross Out: S3's Big Tom and S4's Zoe. Ewwwww.

One Night Stand: S2's Colby and Jeri. Come on, you know they both wanted it, Colby's later protestations to the contrary. Very interesting morning after......

Are you Hot: S4's Hunter and Gina

Love Connection: Ditto above answer

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-20-03, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Blind Date"
Battle of the Sexes: Rudy Boesch and JoAnna Ward

Ohhh...So Awkward: Nick Brown and L'Amber Brkich

Gross Out: Heidi Strobel and Jed Hildebrand....Patricia Jackson and Butch Lockley

One Night Stand: Colby Donaldson and Erin Collins

Are you Hot?: Elisabeth Filarski and Colby Donaldson

Love Connection: Rob Cesternino and Kelly Goldsmith....

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

03-24-03, 06:13 PM (EST)
5. "BUMP"
c'mon, I thought this was a pretty good idea, give it a try.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-24-03, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Blind Date"
Battle of the Sexes: Robb and Sue

Oh... so awkward: Erin and Ethan

Gross out: Rudy and Debb

One Night Stand: Jenna (S6) and Joel

Are you hot?: Elisabeth and Rob

Love Connection: Colby and Penny

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •