The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why is Boran getting water in Episode 4 Preview?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-27-01, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why is Boran getting water in Episode 4 Preview?"
The preview for Episode 4 shows Boran going to the water "hole" with jugs, gourds, etc. and meeting up with a wild beast. Any thoughts on why they are getting water after winning the huge haul in the last RC? The only thing I can think of is that they don't want to waste it on washing and are getting water to wash bodies, clothes, etc...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why is Boran getting water in E... janisella 10-27-01 1
 RE: Why is Boran getting water in E... Bungler 10-27-01 2
   RE: Why is Boran getting water in E... Loree 10-30-01 8
 RE: Why is Boran getting water in E... heresy 10-28-01 3
 They have their colors on realityjunkie 10-28-01 4
   RE: They have their colors on Canada Girl 10-29-01 6
   RE: They have their colors on dabo 10-30-01 9
 RE: Why is Boran getting water in E... Survivorchick 10-28-01 5
   RE: Why is Boran getting water in E... ItzLisa 10-29-01 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-27-01, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why is Boran getting water in Episode 4 Preview?"
My guess would be for bathing since they won the shampoo. Or maybe they have to go for a hike to get supplies for a challenge.

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-27-01, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why is Boran getting water in Episode 4 Preview?"
They also need water for their gardening. So they're saving the drinking water for drinking, and still schlepping to the water hole for all other activities that require water.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-30-01, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Why is Boran getting water in Episode 4 Preview?"
I don't think Boran has a garden. Tom told them not to bring the plants because they weren't out there to garden. Samburu took their's and then won the others in a RC.

I think they must be getting water to wash stuff. If they have used up all their drinking water someone left the tap open.

heresy 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-28-01, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail heresy Click to send private message to heresy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why is Boran getting water in Episode 4 Preview?"
Also, they may want to wash the paint out of the gourds they used to dye their netting.

realityjunkie 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-28-01, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityjunkie Click to send private message to realityjunkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "They have their colors on"
If you look closely, you can see that Clarence and Ethan have their colors around their necks. So, they must either be going to or coming from a challenge as they wouldn't wear their colors to go to the water hole. The question is, why would they bring their backpacks and water containers to a challenge?

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-01, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: They have their colors on"
That's a good call Junkie, I didn't notice that. Makes it more interesting! Maybe it's one of those fill the water container challenges, although in past Survivor's they've been provided with containers.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-30-01, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: They have their colors on"
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought they were supposed to "always wear" their colors.

SMILES ARE FREE.

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-28-01, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Why is Boran getting water in Episode 4 Preview?"
Hi Canada Girl!!
I'm a Canada Girl too!!

I'm sure they are saving the drinking water for drinking and still need water for other things (bathing, washing dishes etc)

Survivorchick

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-01, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Why is Boran getting water in Episode 4 Preview?"
And I'm a Canada girlfriend, LOL!!! Hi to both of you!

I would imagine same as everyone else - conserve the pure water for drinking and wash with the lesser stuff.

HI, SILAS!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •