The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Satan's Official Halloween Rules"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

landruajm 6040 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-31-04, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail landruajm Click to send private message to landruajm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Satan's Official Halloween Rules"
Sorry I'm running a little late with these (so sue me, I'm the Devil Boy), but I am at least getting them posted as the sun sets.

1. Halloween is far too much fun for children. Rather than risking overstimulation, just lock them in the basement.

1a. Don't forget to leave them a dish of water and their favorite flavor of Pop Tarts.

2. Candy is good. Satan likes just about all chocolate stuff except for Kit-Kats or anything else that mixes the concepts of "candy" and "cookie." There's a special place for the dillweeds who thought that one up.

2a. Like all food sacrifices, candy offerings should be properly wrapped. Satan doesn't bother x-raying unwrapped offerings. He just gives them to poor children.

3. Costumes are an important part of the fun of Halloween. Ladies, I suggest costuming yourselves as cheerleaders, ballerinas, or submissive bondage slaves. Witches are okay, as long as the dress is slinky. Nurses are right out.

3a. And just between us, girls, you won't be needing those panties.

4. The only appropriate costume for men on Halloween is lisping syphilitic pirate. Anything else is just lame.

5. While we're on the topic of guys and Halloween parties, remember, guys: it is considered polite to get really drunk and pay no attention to your date. Especially if she's costumed as a submissive bondage slave.

6. When it comes to tricks, don't waste perfectly good eggs by throwing them at other peoples' property. Scramble them, preferably slightly soft--almost runny, in fact--and put them on a biscuit with some bacon, and include that with your food offering.

7. Speaking of tricks, I hear forty dollars is the going rate.

8. Soaping things as a trick is poor form, unless it's my car and it's raining.

8a. And if it is raining, make sure you get the wheel rims pretty well. They're getting a little scrungy.

9. If you do succumb to the impulse to indulge trick-or-treating, make sure to have single beers available for the parents accompanying the little hobgoblins.

10. Don't let Satan's The Apprentice summary fall below the fold.

I'm sure that if we all follow these rules, we can have a safe and happy Halloween. Thank you for reading.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Satan's Official Halloween Rule... anotherkim 10-31-04 1
 RE: Satan's Official Halloween Rule... wandacal 10-31-04 2
 RE: Satan's Official Halloween Rule... TechNoir 10-31-04 3
 RE: Satan's Official Halloween Rule... LeftPinky 10-31-04 4
 RE: Satan's Official Halloween Rule... Gothmog 10-31-04 5
   LOL SurvivaBear 10-31-04 6
       RE: LOL anotherkim 10-31-04 7
 RE: Satan's Official Halloween Rule... AugustGirl 10-31-04 8
   RE: Satan's Official Halloween Rule... landruajm 10-31-04 13
 RE: Satan's Official Halloween Rule... Swami 10-31-04 9
   RE: Satan's Official Halloween Rule... landruajm 10-31-04 14
 lots o' loot sorgee 10-31-04 10
 DingDong dabo 10-31-04 11
   RE: DingDong SilverStar 10-31-04 12
   RE: DingDong landruajm 10-31-04 15
   RE: DingDong Estee 11-01-04 18
 RE: Satan's Official Halloween Rule... ARnutz 10-31-04 16
 RE: Satan's Official Halloween Rule... Sunny_Bunny 10-31-04 17
 RE: Satan's Official Halloween Rule... Bebo 11-01-04 19
   RE: Satan's Official Halloween Rule... landruajm 11-01-04 20
 RE: Satan's Official Halloween Rule... Drive My Car 11-01-04 21
   RE: Satan's Official Halloween Rule... landruajm 11-01-04 22
       RE: Satan's Official Halloween Rule... Drive My Car 11-01-04 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-04, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Satan's Official Halloween Rules"
Me? I'm all about the rules.

--it's part of my arrogant charm, I think

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-31-04, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Satan's Official Halloween Rules"
Are thongs acceptable?

Behold the power of Gothmog

Note to self: Buy eggs.

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-04, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Satan's Official Halloween Rules"
You forgot the nun costumes. Surely they are acceptable.

And leave those lights off when you leave the children. They'll fall asleep sooner.

"Sweetie, if you're not living on the edge, then you're taking up space..." Flo Kennedy

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-31-04, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Satan's Official Halloween Rules"
I'm handing out spiked single servings of Kool-Aid. Orange.

PhoenixMons Masterpiece
Costume? Little French maid. Oui Oui!

Gothmog 2886 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-31-04, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gothmog Click to send private message to Gothmog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Satan's Official Halloween Rules"
The only appropriate costume for men on Halloween is lisping syphilitic pirate.

So my Rupert Boneham costume is perfect, then.

Don't forget: an appropriate alternative to "trick-or-treat" is "Dook Sux"

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-31-04, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "LOL"
GM you are too funny! I would love to see you post a picture of that!

I've been Sliced!

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-04, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: LOL"
No, no you don't.

*shudder*

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-04, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Satan's Official Halloween Rules"
Um, Satan, sir? I'd like to thank you for the trick you played on FSU yesterday.

a Gothmog original

It was a true treat.

10-31-04, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail landruajm Click to send private message to landruajm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Satan's Official Halloween Rules"
Behold the power of summarization.

I forgot to note that capri pants, snapping gum, and a shiv are a pretty damn fine costume as well.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-04, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Satan's Official Halloween Rules"
1. Halloween is far too much fun for children. Rather than risking overstimulation, just lock them in the basement.
Done.

1a. Don't forget to leave them a dish of water and their favorite flavor of Pop Tarts.
Oops.

2. Candy is good. Satan likes just about all chocolate stuff except for Kit-Kats or anything else that mixes the concepts of "candy" and "cookie." There's a special place for the dillweeds who thought that one up.
Mmmmmmm. Me like special places.

2a. Like all food sacrifices, candy offerings should be properly wrapped. Satan doesn't bother x-raying unwrapped offerings. He just gives them to poor children.
That's some kind of "Trickle Down Theory" generosity thing, isn't it?

3. Costumes are an important part of the fun of Halloween. Ladies, I suggest costuming yourselves as cheerleaders, ballerinas, or submissive bondage slaves. Witches are okay, as long as the dress is slinky. Nurses are right out.
I always pick that "bondage" option. Red duct tape for accessorizing is such a nice look. You can barely see the blood.

What panties?

4. The only appropriate costume for men on Halloween is lisping syphilitic pirate. Anything else is just lame.
Beep. No. Mr Swami breaks out his 80's 3-piece bankers suit and wing tips just for the occasion. Add a nice cape, some sharp teeth and he is a proper GQ vampire.

5. While we're on the topic of guys and Halloween parties, remember, guys: it is considered polite to get really drunk and pay no attention to your date. Especially if she's costumed as a submissive bondage slave.
Just don't forget to find her when you leave the party. Especially if you let some other drunk hold the leash.

6. When it comes to tricks, don't waste perfectly good eggs by throwing them at other peoples' property. Scramble them, preferably slightly soft--almost runny, in fact--and put them on a biscuit with some bacon, and include that with your food offering.
And if the Devil goes belly-up from all that nasty fat on Halloween, then how do we carry on? Oh right--we drink more.

You need to start hanging out in classier places, O Red One.

Is it raining? Or are you just pissing on my leg?

8a. And if it is raining, make sure you get the wheel rims pretty well. They're getting a little scrungy.
Yes Master.

9. If you do succumb to the impulse to indulge trick-or-treating, make sure to have single beers available for the parents accompanying the little hobgoblins.
As always.

Is this some kind of code?

a slice of Slice
If Kali doesn't scare you, nothing will!

10-31-04, 08:06 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Satan's Official Halloween Rules"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-04 AT 08:08 PM (EST)

Is it raining? Or are you just pissing on my leg?

That's funny. I just read the "Supreme Court" section of the Jon Stewart book, too.

Is this some kind of code?

Apparently a pretty obscure one.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-31-04, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "lots o' loot"
so we had beggar's night last night and the kids brought home a ton o' loot. in fact, i have a chocolate bar dangling from my mouth as i write this.

my son went as donald trump. rather than saying "trick or treat" he said "you're fired." the adults got a HUGE kick out of it. he was asked to pose for several pics and he even signed a couple of "autographs" for people. at a few houses he did some deal negotiations to get more candy. it was priceless.

my daughter went as a witch. yawn.

we, as a family, did some soaping trickery to our neighbor who foolishly left his lights on, his car parked outside the garage, but didn't hand out candy. we did a SPECTACULAR job.

apparently friday night he had gone out with his girlfriend to a costume party. she was a "hot witch" and he was a warlock. he did to much drinking and didn't obey rule #5. because of that, they broke up yesterday and he tried to drink away his misery. while we were soaping, he was passed out. just goes to show you what can happen when you don't follow the rules.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-04, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "DingDong"
Trick Or Treat!

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-04, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: DingDong"
Aaaaaaahhhhh! My eyes!!

One word: GOTHMOG!

10-31-04, 08:07 PM (EST)
15. "RE: DingDong"
This is a truly rare thing for me to write:

Dabo wins.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-04, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: DingDong"
Does anyone know how to fix a monitor with just a slight case of bullet hole?

(Censored) reflexes.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-04, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Satan's Official Halloween Rules"
No fair!!! You were peeking when I picked out my submissive bondage slave costume weren't you?

A J Slice original (c)2004
Forty dollars??? Nope, MY tricks are worth more than that.

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-04, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Satan's Official Halloween Rules"
Oh come on, some of us dont have basements. I just chain mine to the big oak in the backyard. It's great, the dogs can't get enough of it.

1a. Don't forget to leave them a dish of water and their favorite flavor of Pop Tarts?

see above. The hounds here liked the cherry flavored best. oh wait, were the kids supposed to get the poptarts.

Is this the same dillweed who came up with french onion flavored cheetos?

who are you kidding? Satan gives poor kids rolaids, and calls them sweet tarts.

I don't know about the rest of you, but Ra put in a request for my harem girl outfit-- and I'm already down to 3 veils.

I told you, I'm wearing veils.

I don't know about costumes. He changes to his falcon head and sarong, and I go weak in the knees. but, his beak can be a bit of an adventure.

Note to Ra-- you do this, and you will be the one in bondage.

Oh, no luv. You soft boil it, and have toast and marmalade.

Wow luv, you need to find a higher class magician district then

Oh, I can think of a few other things to lather up-- Ra is 1/4 cleansing cream

The Bunny does not do scrungy, let alone wheel rims.

Oh please, we just hung a keg with a hampster spigit-like tube from the rafters on our front porch.

Done, I'll go read it now.

Icecat is a god.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-04, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Satan's Official Halloween Rules"

Sigh. I guess I have to get rid of the best Halloween costume I ever wore:

Fishnet stockings
High heels
Teeny black leather jumper
Horns
Pitchfork
Tail strategically sticking out from under teeny black leather jumper (so strategic that it prompted at least one man to ask me how I had it in place)

I'd post a picture, but I don't think your ticker could handle it, hon.

Please abide in my words, for my references speak of the truth that is within me.

11-01-04, 11:15 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Satan's Official Halloween Rules"
I would never advise you to get rid of something like that. My ideas were just suggestions. There was only one outright prohibition.

You could, uhm, send me the picture and I'll have someone screen it for me.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-04, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Satan's Official Halloween Rules"
I wore this
http://www16.brinkster.com/blowhemia/default.asp?id=1

11-01-04, 11:32 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Satan's Official Halloween Rules"
I'm so glad I pre-emptively flirted.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-04, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Satan's Official Halloween Rules"
I miss my old legs.

Yes, the flirt made my day

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •