The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fantasy game results"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Nature Lover 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-27-02, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nature%20Lover Click to send private message to Nature%20Lover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fantasy game results"
Well, Team Princess came in at #36 with 3803 pts. I wish they'd give the top 100 a tee shirt or something. How did you all do?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fantasy game results BMH 10-05-02 1
   Help out a student lowellpf 12-05-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-05-02, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fantasy game results"
I really sucked bad..I think I was only on the leader board the 5th or 6th week..I ended up with like 3000 something pts..

lowellpf 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-05-02, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lowellpf Click to send private message to lowellpf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Help out a student"
Hello,
Sorry to clog this message board (though I guess that is what it's for). My name is Lowell, and I'm looking for volunteers for game I've created to take a look at group politics (it's somewhat Survivor-like). I hope to turn it into a short book on social dynamics, and as well I'd like to help out a grad. student friend writing his Political Theory thesis paper.

The game will be very very simple, played with real players, can consume as much or as little time as you want it to, (diversity is GOOD!) and is all done over email of course, anonymously. It involves amassing money and power through politcs, alliances, as well as the occasional coup or murder.

If you would like to play, email me at lowellpf@yahoo.com (please put the word "CHUAY GHAN" in the subject so I can separate it from my junk mail). Please email me from an account you don't mind me emailing for daily updates (your "second" email address, perhaps) as well as a name you'd like to call yourself (nothing profane, please!). There may actually be CASH PRIZES (small, of course) which I am funding only because I care so much about making this work.

This will work best with many players (+50) so do not be shy if you're interested... I promise I'm not talented enough to send an email virus even if I wanted to.
Thanks,
~Lowell

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •