The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vidcap beginning of episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-26-01, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vidcap beginning of episode"
There was a shot of six people walking to IC in the beginning of the episode..It went by pretty fast. It may have been Boran walking back from tribal council last week or it may be one of those thrown in shots of the future since we haven't got any bones yet this season...

MB is tricking us this season, but there haven't really been any clues in the prior episode to help guess anything for the next week, not even from a speculative standpoint. Last week, it took about 5 minutes into the show to figure out Jessie was gone...and it didn't take me long to figure out Carl was a goner...he was the one who started all the alliance stuff in the first place, so If the Gods were Angry to fit the title, he would be the target for starting the discord.

I'm guessing it goes back to Boran next week. Linda is too obvious of a choice for next week.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vidcap beginning of episode SurvivorBlows 10-26-01 1
   RE: Vidcap beginning of episode Befuzzled 10-26-01 8
   RE: Vidcap beginning of episode Stairway2Dayton 10-26-01 11
 Blowup image for group SurvivorBlows 10-26-01 2
   RE: Blowup image for group PepeLePew13 10-26-01 3
   RE: Blowup image for group wendyp 10-26-01 4
   Lindsey has khaki pants SurvivorBlows 10-26-01 5
       RE: Lindsey has khaki pants Mitrelleum 10-26-01 6
           RE: Lindsey has khaki pants SurvivorBlows 10-26-01 7
               red on head weltek 10-26-01 9
               RE: Lindsey has khaki pants Mitrelleum 10-29-01 13
   crap weltek 10-30-01 14
       RE: crap wendyp 10-30-01 15
           more thoughts weltek 10-30-01 16
 RE: Vidcap beginning of episode Bungler 10-26-01 10
   RE: Vidcap beginning of episode cowboyroo 10-28-01 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-26-01, 01:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vidcap beginning of episode"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-01 AT 01:47 AM (EST)

Below are the vidcaps. I'm still convinced the second from the left is Ethan.

-SB

Befuzzled 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-26-01, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Befuzzled Click to send private message to Befuzzled Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Vidcap beginning of episode"
I agree that the 2nd from the left is Ethan. I can't figure out who any of the others are though to any degree of satisfaction.

I did much staring at that pic in the first week and got almost nowhere at all with it...here are a few initial thoughts on the other individuals though, for what they are worth (hint: worth very little).

The person 2nd from the right I feel could be Tom or Lex, based mainly on height. The hat looks like Tom's but if that is the case, there is some really funky lighting tricks going on because this person looks much skinnier than Tom - which could imply Lex.

Originally I thought the person on the far right was KimJ based on posture, but this person seems to have broader shoulders than KimJ and does not appear to be all that much shorter than the 2nd from the right person. Clarence? - Shoulders don't seem to be broad enough for him. No clue.

Middle person I thought could be Jessie - I thought it looked like her pig tails. However, I don't think it is Jessie now that she is gone. Appears female to me at any rate. I also thought it may be KimP, but I suspect this pic may just contain Boran members. I only suspect that because I can't match any Samburu body types to anyone in the pic, other than the middle person. Again, no clue.

Person furthest left - appears to me to be female possibly. This is the person I had the most trouble trying to identify. I got nowhere.

I think the best bet for possible identification may be in using height markers. The problem with that is the camera angle and lighting...it appears to me that the people on the furthest right are closest to the camera, with the 2nd from the right stepping forward, and get further from the camera for those towards the left. The person furthest left appears to be slightly closer to the camera than the person 2nd from left. Those closer to the camera may appear relatively taller.

If others agree that the 2nd from the left is Ethan - the two on either side of him at least may be identifiable by height comparisons. At the beginning of any RC or IC, the tribes are often all lined up nicely for this sort of height comparison and there are pics or parts of pics on tv guides covers etc that may give good height comparison indicators...

Good luck.

Stairway2Dayton 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-26-01, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stairway2Dayton Click to send private message to Stairway2Dayton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Vidcap beginning of episode"
I think this is Samburu. I agree that the last pic shows a red buff. I believe that Silas is the second from the left, Lindsey in the middle and KimP on the right. It looks like a female on the left, perhaps Linda or Theresa. The tall one throws me, unless it's Brandon (who often wears his buff on his head with the back hanging down like that) and he's either standing on something or MB stretched his image to mess with us.

S2D

10-26-01, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Blowup image for group"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-01 AT 01:56 AM (EST)

The following is a 300% blowup of the first image. Can someone work on ID'ing the CLOTHING based on what we've seen so far? The girl on the right sure seems to have a big orange sleeeve-less top. 2nd from right is wearing wihte/tan shorts. Middle survivor is wearing light colored pants and it looks like something with maybe the Survivor logo (???) Thanks!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-01, 05:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Blowup image for group"
I'm sure we haven't seen everyone's complete wardrobes quite yet -- especially the clothes they sleep in, but in regards to the person in the middle, the only person I can recall to date having long tan-coloured pants is the already-booted Jessie.

"What's wrong with her?"
"Oh, it's gonna blow up, dude... in 5 minutes, dude. It's gonna hit the (bleep) ceiling."
"It is?"
"Oh yeah." (maniacal laughter)
Anthony (talking to Adrian) on LC, Oct. 9/01

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-26-01, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Blowup image for group"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-01 AT 10:17 AM (EST)

We saw Lindsey in tan pants when she talked about being dehydrated. I think this was int he show and not preview, I will watch again.

Is there a reason that 3 are together and 2 are apart. Could this mean previous tribal lines?

Also I think it is interestin that they do not have a good picture of body features of the 2nd from the right. IS this the winner and they do not want us to see if it is male or female?

I think the winner is someone from Boran.

10-26-01, 10:35 AM (EST)
5. "Lindsey has khaki pants"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-01 AT 10:36 AM (EST)

Khaki/white/off-white, whatever you want to call them

...they are shown in an Insider clip from Week 1 where she is working with Kim on building the protective fence

Mitrelleum 257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-26-01, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mitrelleum Click to send private message to Mitrelleum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Lindsey has khaki pants"
I hate to burst everyone's collective bubble but I have seen the board spoil pictures like this for the last two shows. The survivors in question appear to be a conglomeration of participants from the last few shows. In fact, when I look at the picture I see Keith, Liz and Tina.
My point? I think these people are stand-ins. They don't look like they are from any particular tribe or season. Not to mention orange seems to be the dominant color here, and who wore orange? Barramundi.
I'm not saying it's Barramundi, but I think these people are just stand-ins like they do every year, and watching you guys spoil it kills me because it never seems to help.
If you can disprove me, then kudos to all of you, but I just don't want to see you guys waste your time on something that might not have any significant spoiler value while evil Mark Burnett laughs at us idiots for picking apart every last ass-crack detail of the credits. Just my two cents.

10-26-01, 11:16 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Lindsey has khaki pants"
Actually Mit, I think you're wrong. I'm not sure how you could forget, but last year's closing picture (the merged photo with Liz's headdress) definitely was a clue. And have you considered orange might be a merged tribe color?

...feel free to not contribute, but I think we'll continue to pursue this one just the same without you

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-01, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "red on head"
Has anyone previously (back when we first got these vidcaps at the premiere)addressed that the last pic has a red buff (Samburu) on his/her head possibly?

Mitrelleum 257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-29-01, 06:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mitrelleum Click to send private message to Mitrelleum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Lindsey has khaki pants"
I definitely didn't forget the headdress spoiler, but this one is a little different. I'm not saying that this information isn't worth spoiling, but I'm having a hard time believing it. At what point in Tribal Council do they stand there in a row with their torches?
They don't. They walk in, set their torches up ans sit down. Then after the vote is over, they get their torches and leave. It just looks too pre-arranged. Unless, this picture is from a challenge, like the "Shackled" challenge from S2 which took place in the dark, when 5 of them were present.
I will admit, the first one looks kind of like Brandon.
As for the merge color, it seems to be a popular theory that blue will most likely be the merged color this season, and there is a strong argument that MB will not have the same merge color two seasons in a row. So yes, I did think about that.

10-30-01, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "crap"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-01 AT 11:56 AM (EST)

Well I have looked at this for an hour now with the clothing list in front of me and cannot get over the first person on our left looks like Diane & her tank top & frizzy blonde hair.

That doesn't help much with the group being of any importance than maybe the first bootees. More looking to do.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-30-01, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: crap"
Weltek ~ You actually may be on to something in your last comment. could this be the first Bootees? MB knows we will all be looking at the vid caps because he usually leaves clues. However could this year the "twist" is that the vid caps only have the bootees, not the people that make it to merger or final 4? Maybe we need to see if these look like the bootees.

I think the 2nd from the right looks like Teresa. An the insider clips that Sleeve recaps for us show Teresa not being trusted. And the one that looks like Lindsey, is standing like they are not happy. Could Lindsey be first voted off from the merge??

10-30-01, 02:29 PM (EST)
16. "more thoughts"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-01 AT 02:50 PM (EST)

For sake of ease, lets call the people as we see them:
#1 #2 #3 #4 #5
Does the person in the middle, #3, to have a bucket like hat on with a band around the middle or is it just me?

And...does it look possible for #'s 2 & 3 to have half their legs switched? Just thinking.

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-26-01, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Vidcap beginning of episode"
This scene was in the "last week on Survivor" part, just before the credits. Is this the scene you mean, cowboyroo? If so, it's just Boran walking out of Ep 2's TC.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-28-01, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Vidcap beginning of episode"
That was the photo I was talking about. I had a feeling it was Boran leaving tribal council from Ep 2, but just wanted to make sure. Thanks for putting it up. I also agree that its a waste of time to look for clues in the regular intro....

Thanks Bungler!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •