The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ABPABC is BACK - Stay tuned"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-14-03, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ABPABC is BACK - Stay tuned"
With farily massive blood letting last night it looks like over 40 players cumulatively are gone from the two bootee contests.

So, are you ready for this pale immitation of the "REAL" contests?

I'll post sometime this weekend about the contest. The innagural winner from S5 was LionChow. While the contest was started last season for those of us who are obviously losers, it's still open to anyone who wants to play. And, I think we'll try to simplify the rules a bit this time around.

I'll be baaack.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ABPABC is BACK - Stay tuned ejm92 03-14-03 1
   RE: ABPABC is BACK - Stay tuned sittem 03-14-03 4
 count me in!! Kermit the Vixen 03-14-03 2
   RE: count me in!! LionChow 03-14-03 3
 RE: ABPABC is BACK - Stay tuned Punkin 03-14-03 5
   RE: ABPABC is BACK - Stay tuned sittem 03-14-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-14-03, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ABPABC is BACK - Stay tuned"
Wohoo!! I think I was like runner-up last year, so maybe I can improve my position by one....hehe, THANK YOU for bringing back the game, sittem, it's fun fun fun!

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

03-14-03, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ABPABC is BACK - Stay tuned"
ejmReggieWhite

Check your inbox for an important message!

Kermit the Vixen 1639 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-14-03, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to send private message to Kermit%20the%20Vixen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "count me in!!"
Woo hoo! I forgot to make to make my picks this week, although in all honesty I doubt I would have suspected a Jeanne boot. Thanks, sittem!

Why are you looking at me? Stop looking at me. I said, STOP -- wait, what? OK, never mind.

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-14-03, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: count me in!!"
Looks like that whole "telepathy" thing let you down again, my sweet.

What ocean were you diving in this time?

Punkin 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-14-03, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Punkin Click to send private message to Punkin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ABPABC is BACK - Stay tuned"
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-03 AT 01:51 PM (EST)

Thanks for bringing the game back Sittem. Since I'm one of those Anti Bootee folks with a big red

LAST EDITED ON 3-13-03 AT ....

etched on my forehead because I caught Snewser's prediction in time to take Jeanne off my list, I'll probably be in your game soon. LOL

03-14-03, 02:29 PM (EST)
6. "RE: ABPABC is BACK - Stay tuned"
Congrats for staying alive in the "real" game! I was overwhelmed with work yesterday so I didn't get a chance to go back and make a last check before the show - ANYWAY - you don't have to wait to enter the ABPABC until you are out of the AB game - anyone can enter. You don't want to get to far behind!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •