The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Oh my heck this is brutal factor....your ranks?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-05-03, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Oh my heck this is brutal factor....your ranks?"
Ok, we have a little taste of the amazon.. how does this rank in comparison with other living conditions on other Survivors?

My rankings (worst to easiest)

1: Africa- drinking out of an elephant urinal would be the worst.
2: Outback- heat, cold and starvation (and Jerri)
3: Amazon- oppresive humidity and rain- but there is fishing.

4,5,and 6 are a wash but:

4: China Sea-
5: Marquesas
6: Thiland - they had a CAVE for Pete sake.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Oh my heck this is brutal facto... Q 03-05-03 1
 RE: Oh my heck this is brutal facto... SaphireLady 03-05-03 2
 RE: Oh my heck this is brutal facto... BaquaR13 03-05-03 3
 RE: Oh my heck this is brutal facto... ejm92 03-05-03 4
 RE: Oh my heck this is brutal facto... ShowMeTheWinner 03-06-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-05-03, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Oh my heck this is brutal factor....your ranks?"
First off, ROTFLMAO over the jerri comment.

Now my order:

1) Africa - yes the water was terrible, but they also had to keep people up at night. And no real way to beat the heat.
2)Amazon - because they cannot swim in the river due to risks, and the heat is supposedly really bad.
3) Outback - the torrential rains on top of the dry season. But they did still have rice back then, and they had that whirlpool area, and pigs to catch and eat.
4) Paula Tigi - an ocean to play and catch food in.
5) Marquesas - they had fruit, and an ocean. But no other food supplied at all. That made it tough.
6) Thailand - could not agree with you more. A cave, and an ocean, and water in mini-wells. They definitely had it the best, except for Ghandia.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-05-03, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Oh my heck this is brutal factor....your ranks?"
My Rankings:

1) Africa---the water, not being able to just go about looking unless in a big group, the keeping someone up, and the just terrible condition of lack of any type of being able to build a true shelter.

2) Amazon---in this case I think shelter material should have been provided because the women really are at a disadvantage to chopping down those trees, two the water, and three all the poisenous things (yuck)

3) The Outback---The weather conditions, Jerri (although she showed she could have some life changes on Sureal), But they had rice given to them, game to kill or at least hunt, fishing. So while they had difficulty they also had some fringes.

4) The fist survivor and for the same reasons as above, although the rats sucked.

5) The Marquess, after all, they came home to having to have their teeth fixed because all the citrus ate the enamel off of their teeth (truely). Food may have been their but it sucked and all had to be rooted for.

6) Thailand---I mean, come on a cave, although they had to go a distance for water and never did seem to get the hang of fishing but JP provided enough food rewards.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-05-03, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Oh my heck this is brutal factor....your ranks?"
1. Australia- It got so bad that they had to give up shelter for food. Elisabeth lost her hair and their camp was wiped out... i think they had it the worst.
2. Africa- The water... all been said
3. Malaysian Beach- They were first, did not know what to prepare for. They had to eat rats!! They had bad weather also.
4. Thailand- The water was tough to get to and the shelter was tough for Sook Jai.
5. Marqueses- Perfect water supply, food surrounding them. Tons of food rewards (despite saying they were going to provide them with no food)

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-05-03, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Oh my heck this is brutal factor....your ranks?"
1. Africa - They were miserable...just so much dust and dirt and the heat.
2. Australia - The flood swallowed their camp, and the heat was miserable.
3. Amazon - MB did give them plenty of supplies, though.
4. Pulau Tiga - They didn't know what they were in for.
5. Marquesas - They had plenty of resources, and things weren't that bad.
6. Thailand - The cave, the rewards, and the conditions weren't too bad.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-06-03, 02:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Oh my heck this is brutal factor....your ranks?"
1. Africa-- no question about it. Dangerous animals were all around them, and the water condition was just terrible. If the Amazon was hot, I think Africa will be hell.

2. Amazon-- piranhas and alligators all around. The girls having to build their shelter and the constant rain which made their manioc moldy and infested with maggots. Yuck!

3. Thailand-- I read an interview with Jiffy, I think, and he said that the conditions in the Amazon isn't actually as dangerous or as harsh as in Thailand, so I gotta give him the benefit of the doubt. He didn't elaborate so I suppose he was talking about the King Cobra snakes in Thailand that are roaming around the island versus the piranhas and alligators that are mostly just found nearby the rivers.

4. Outback-- yeah sure, they didn't have enough rice towards the end, but I think it was mostly due to them not rationing the rice properly at the beginning of the game. The loss of the camp due to the flood could have also been avoided if they had built the camp further away from the river bed. Although it was tough, there were at least some games to hunt so I suppose most of the conditions that happened to the players were due to their lack of resourcefulness as opposed to the actual conditions itself.

5. Pulau Tiga-- despite the people not knowing what to expect, they had it pretty easy with rice and water provided to them. And they had Gretchen and fish-spearer Richard, for God's sake!

6. Marquesas-- there seems to be quite a lot of food like the time when Kathy came back with a bag full of shell fish and when New Maraamu had a crab feast and went shrimp fishing at a river. Not exactly a resort vacation but I think they had it the easiest especially when MB was reacting to the viewers poor response to the harsh African condition.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •