The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I Hate This Show!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Paradise Hotel Forum (Protected)
Original message

KOR 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-02-03, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KOR Click to send private message to KOR Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I Hate This Show!!"
Is it just me, or did the producers for this show round up a group of ex-highschool BULLIES to play the roles of the originals? I mean how could these people sit and watch all the episodes that have been aired, and not see how pathetic they really are? I mean Lamy and Toni are the two most obnoxious, big-mouthed, unattractive woman I have ever seen. And how soon Lamy forgets, that when Zach ended up having to room with her his first week how dissapointed he was? I believe he said it best when he told her right to her face, "I just thought I could do better than you!" What is wrong with her! Could it be that she's never had a guy show her any attention before? How sad! I guess all the back-stabbing, lying, bad-mouthing and scheming that the originals were doing was okay, just as long as Charla stays in her room and takes it. God forbid the morons, she was actually playing the game too. I wonder, could they be a little upset at how stupid Charla, Dave, Keith and Tara have actually made them look. And as for Toni, or should I say Foni, yes she was on another reality show, The Love Cruise or something like that, and she was booted off that show half way through too, for being a melodramatic, drama queen. I told my husband right away, "Daddy" must be a FOX executive or something. How else would such a phony b*@!h make it on tv twice. Her and Lamy deserve each other. But have a little faith, maybe they will all get their's in the end!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I Hate This Show!! SurvivinDawg 09-02-03 1
 RE: I Hate This Show!! sbeck 09-02-03 2
   RE: I Hate This Show!! Mary3 09-02-03 3
       RE: I Hate This Show!! KOR 09-02-03 5
   RE: I Hate This Show!! KOR 09-02-03 4
 RE: I Hate This Show!! RaHead 09-02-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-02-03, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I Hate This Show!!"
I've said in other posts that this show reminds me of High School, what with people and their little cliques, trying to hurt others, beating up on the "nerd" (Dave), threatening the new guy (Zack to Keith), and general childish behavior.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-02-03, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I Hate This Show!!"
LOL about Foni Toni! She's a liar, too: she allegedly just turned 29, yet her bio (the link to which was posted at another thread here) says she was born in July 1973, making her 30. And in a recent issue of Marie Claire magazine, her a$$ (ironically) was featured in a spread on women's butts, her age was listed as 28. So either she's so dumb she forgot her birthdate, or she's too stupid to do the math. And isn't Melanie mad that people called her "too old" when she said she's 31? Oy, wait till these guys grow up (at least physically)... It would be interesting to have a P-Ho reunion in 10 years where they show how jerks like Retin-Amy and Zack have lost friends and jobs because of their attitudes... Anyone else think that Retin-Amy's dance "career" involves a pole? Well, I hope she makes enough $ from this to get a chemical peel to remove that acne.

Mary3 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-03, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mary3 Click to send private message to Mary3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I Hate This Show!!"
I agree! I feel like an idiot watching this show, but I'm drawn in because I can't believe how rotten people can be.
Zack is by far the most annoying & childish person I have ever witnessed. I would just love to see someone put him down - HARD! They bring back a bunch of losers who have the nerve to criticize others who basically needed to form their own alliance to survive! My God - it is a game and if the 'losers' were still on the show, they'd be playing the same game (like they were before they were booted off). What a bunch of cry-baby pathetic losers - WOW!
Zack & Beau are SO ANNOYING - and I'd love to see how they'd act if the other people ganged up on them. Boy aren't they just so tough!! Zack - maybe we can get 50 guys and beat your annoying ass!!
I hope Amy's the next to go because I wouldn't want to see that annoying little witch win a cent! If she finds Zack appealing - she's a lower life than I thought!. Maybe her alliance with the 'big mouth original losers' will do her in!!!
God if you let these annoying people pick the winner, I will not watch this show again.
At least on survivor the people had some class!!

09-02-03, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KOR Click to send private message to KOR Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I Hate This Show!!"
What is with Beau anyways? Did he not notice how all of his "friends" plotted to get him off. They were always talking trash about him. He obviously has a few screws loose, and deserves to have people like that, pretend to be his friend.

09-02-03, 03:51 PM (EST)
4. "RE: I Hate This Show!!"
LMAO!!! You thought about the pole too, did you? And yes, the complexion is pretty sad.

RaHead 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-02-03, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RaHead Click to send private message to RaHead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I Hate This Show!!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-02-03 AT 04:43 PM (EST)

>I think we should send a care package to PH & put special goodies in for people:
LAmy should get a case of Retin A & a good slap
Zack should get the book "How to win friends & influence people"
Beau, Zack, Andon & Alex should all get bumper stickers "Just cause I have one, doesn't mean I should be one!!
Charla needs a backbone to stand up to these people, she shouldn't let people treat her like that
Kristen should get something to keep those legs together, shes been around the block a few too many times
Tara needs a personality though I do want her to be in the last group standing
I think that after the end of this show, we should send the originals on a never ending cruise somewhere so they are not exposed to the general population..It's really not fair to the rest of the world to have to deal with these people either.
Can't really stand the show anymore, can't wait for it to be OVER

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •