The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Question regarding winner of next IC"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-18-01, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Question regarding winner of next IC"
Why is virtually everyone picking a member of the samburu tribe to be voted off this week. Did I miss something that showed Boran winning the IC?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Question regarding winner of ne... justconnect 10-18-01 1
   RE: Question regarding winner of ne... TaurusII 10-18-01 2
   Exactly, jc AyaK 10-18-01 3
       RE: Exactly, jc TaurusII 10-18-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

justconnect 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-18-01, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail justconnect Click to send private message to justconnect Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Question regarding winner of next IC"
It IS a large assumption, but one based on the fact that previews show Samburu discussing alliances -- a discussion that normally takes place only when the tribe has to think about going to TC. (There are some significant clothing overlaps also, I believe, between the alliance-talk previews and the IC vidcaps.)

Anyone else explain more? (This has been my rationale, anyway.)

TaurusII 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-18-01, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TaurusII Click to send private message to TaurusII Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Question regarding winner of next IC"
I have seen spoilers on another site (I believe it was RealityNews), which predicted that Boran tribe would lose the first IC, because they had seen previews showing Samburu giving Boran the Immunity Icon, indicating that Samburu had to win the IC in the first episode to get it in the first place.

This also tells me that Boran has to win the IC this week to get the Icon, so Samburu must lose it.

Just my humble analysis of what I hear.

)O

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-18-01, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Exactly, jc"
My rationale for picking a Boran IC win is exactly the same as justconnect's --- these tribes tend to be big, happy families when they don't have to go to TC. Remember the difficulty we had figuring out the alliances in Kucha in S2 because of the fact that they only went to TC once after E1 (in E5, when Kimmi was booted unanimously?). If the Samburu are discussing alliances with such fervor, it seems that they must lose the IC.

The only pictures I saw with the immunity idol involved Samburu handing it over to Jeff Probst at the start of the E2 immunity challenge. So far, I don't believe anyone has located a picture of someone going home with it.

TaurusII 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-18-01, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TaurusII Click to send private message to TaurusII Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Exactly, jc"
Then I may have mis-interpreted the spoilers I saw previously (sigh). I will try to backtrack and find them again for a more careful reading.

So don't believe everything I say!!! 8^)

)O

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •