The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jason worse than Adam? How so?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

Chris 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 03:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chris Click to send private message to Chris Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jason worse than Adam? How so?"
It seems obvious that Melana is being bashed quite a bit for her choice in picking Jason over Adam. I'd just like to say that I think picking Jason doesn't necessarily mean she is shallow. There was more to the guy than just looks. Take his personality and character and compare it with most of the Average Joes there. Most of the guys there actually had terrible personalities. Jason, even without looks, would have made it to the end. Now, to compare him with Adam. What did he lack? A sense of humor? No, in all of the dates he made jokes and made Melana comfortable. Sincerety? No, he was genuinely concerned with Melana's feelings towards him and cared for her. Kindness? No, he was warm and open to Melana. A drive for success? No, he's in college, getting an education so that he can have a future. So can someone please tell me what it is exactly that made him nothing but "looks"?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? ego 12-09-03 1
 RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? DaUnfan 12-09-03 2
   RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? Chris 12-09-03 5
       RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? ego 12-09-03 6
           RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? Chris 12-09-03 8
               RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? ego 12-09-03 9
                   RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? Chrissy gal 12-09-03 10
                       RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? ego 12-09-03 11
           RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? Robotext 12-09-03 12
               RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? ladro 12-09-03 23
       RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? sbeck 12-09-03 25
 RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? ThisGuy 12-09-03 3
 RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? Conan O Bryan 12-09-03 4
   RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? ego 12-09-03 7
 RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? ... Erin97 12-09-03 13
   RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? ... Conan O Bryan 12-09-03 14
       RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? ... MizLiz 12-09-03 19
   RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? ... ce62 12-09-03 22
   RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? ... bell83 12-09-03 26
 RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? D 12-09-03 15
 RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? Kristy 12-09-03 16
   RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? Chris 12-09-03 17
       RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? JustMe2001M 12-09-03 18
           RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? twodogs 12-11-03 31
 RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? andreamc 12-09-03 20
   RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? katbaby7 12-09-03 21
       RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? bell83 12-09-03 27
   RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? DaUnfan 12-09-03 24
   RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? RollDdice 12-10-03 30
       RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? ego 12-11-03 33
 RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? BigBerg 12-09-03 28
   RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? JustMe2001M 12-09-03 29
       RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? Glow 12-11-03 32
 RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? CyberCooties 12-11-03 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ego 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 03:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ego Click to send private message to ego Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so?"
because he was brought into the game as a 'model' a 'hottie' and a distraction from the original men. it was like an expirement to see if these above average joes could win her away from guys she was starting to form relationships with. all i really got from her was how great and 'pretty' he was. so i can assume she picked him for his looks. cuz really, that's what he was brought in for.

DaUnfan 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-09-03, 03:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaUnfan Click to send private message to DaUnfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so?"
I don't remember a sense of humor in Jason. He flirted, but I wouldn't call him entertaining. She was confortable because she thought he was hot. Period.

I don't know if he was sincere or not. He seemed serious. He seemed determined. But I don't know that that made him sincere.

Kind? I guess he wasn't unkind. He wasn't rude. And he kept to himself a lot. He *may* have been kind, but I don't remember seeing him show signs of it either way.

There is "a drive for success" and there is *successful*. That's not even an issue. Adam was proven to be successful. Jason is a 27-year-old college student. Now, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. But to be nearing your 10-year high school reunion and working as a waiter is not evidence of success.

Good for Jason, but... please... much, MUCH better for Adam!

Jason could be one heck of a guy, but the show sure didn't seem to make it look like he even COMPARED to Adam.

12-09-03, 04:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chris Click to send private message to Chris Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so?"
Yes, he did flirt. However, I saw a sense of humor. Although, admitably, I cannot, at the moment, single out an exact moment.

He seemed very sincere to me. He was conerned for her. He was concerned with what she felt towards him. He seemed like he geniunely liked her. Yes, these all prove that he was determined. But, sincerety in these situations can only be judged by the method through which he presents his determination. The way he acted seemed like he was sincere.

As for his kindness, I think it certainly can be seen by what he "didn't do". He never insulted anyone, other than maybe Zach (who at this point is an established jerk, ie. DUFF). He also didn't insult or criticize Melana's "cousin" (something that Adam did). Perhaps it's just the way his character came across, but he certainly seemed kind to me.

Ok, there's no arguing that Adam is more successful career-wise. But, atleast Jason is in college and has a job. He was very open and honest about it, and about how he had dreams that he was working towards. Who knows, maybe he made some bad choices growing up and is paying for them now.

Does he have a better personality than Adam? I think that's debatable. I'm not here to say that Jason's personality was superior, I'm just saying that there was more to him than just looks.

12-09-03, 04:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ego Click to send private message to ego Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so?"
He never insulted anyone, other than maybe Zach (who at this point is an established jerk, ie. DUFF).

dont call zach a jerk for making that comment, when you were laughing at the joke about the hot chicks on a previous thread...lol...because that is at the same "disrespect for women" level.

Oh, and feel free to post the sense of humor moment with jason storm when you remember it, i'd like to see it.

12-09-03, 04:23 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so?"
Ok ok, so how about Zach being a jerk for insulting everyone there? How about for smashing the egg on the other guy's head?

On a side-note, did you find that other comment offensive?

12-09-03, 04:26 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so?"
the one about the hot chick? no i didnt find it offensive, but probably because i'm a hot chick *wink*

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 04:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so?"
I thought that Jason had a dry sense of humor. I thought it was great when Melena told him he was so pretty and asked him if he was gay and he didn't even flinch. Later that night she asked him what his friends called him and he said "Pretty boy!" I thought that showed that he could take a joke. I also thought he was having fun trying to get the horses next to eachother so he could kiss Melena.

Jason seemed like a nice guy, maybe too nice for Melena. If Melena had seemed to connect with Jason in any other way than physical, I would not have had a problem with her picking him. I dated a few extremly good looking guys, and I NEVER told one of them "you're so pretty" (over and over again).

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

12-09-03, 05:07 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so?"
I dated a few extremly good looking guys, and I NEVER told one of them "you're so pretty" (over and over again).

No kidding! I felt kinda bad for her the way she was salivating all over him like a dog who hadn't seen a good bone in a while.

Nothing like making a guy feel superior and too good for you by falling all over him! Reminds me of that John fella, remember him?

Robotext 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-09-03, 05:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Robotext Click to send private message to Robotext Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so?"
Was Jason the one who said(or something like it): "We look like we can play basketball better than them, so we should be able to beat them."

That probably was his (unintentionally) funniest line. Otherwise, he tended to keep quiet when Zach and Adam were seen doing the talking about Melena's cousin. I wonder why that was?

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-09-03, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so?"
I think Mel whispered into Jason Storm's ear during the limo ride. Something like: 'be careful what you say when my cousin vistis tommorow, you never know when you are being taped".

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-09-03, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sbeck Click to send private message to sbeck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so?"
You bring up some valid points. All in all, I think that I would have chosen Adam, though, because of what was shown. And because Jason's gay. What I saw in Adam was a nice, funny, successful guy surrounded by friends. Jason was shown as a pretty boy who lives with his Mom and Dad, with no sort of "Wow" moments on the show.

Also, I don't think that Adam insulted the "cousin": he said she looked like the fat Monica in "Friends." She kind of did; and since they're both nbc shows, well...

ThisGuy 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 03:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ThisGuy Click to send private message to ThisGuy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so?"
I know I pointed it out in my post... JASON STORM?!? He was, I'll admit, the type of guy I might set up with my female friends if they wanted to just go out. But unless the editing hid it all, he was about as deep as a bird bath.

J

Conan O Bryan 21 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 03:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Conan%20O%20Bryan Click to send private message to Conan%20O%20Bryan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so?"
just for looks,this is so..What does he bring to the table? Wit,no. Charm,a little.He's lived there since he was three and it was the first time he walked on the beach at sunset.Socially maladjusted. Success,maybe someday but still a big maybe. What did we learn about him? That Melana was all goo goo over his looks and he is located just down the road from Hollyweird,where she wants to be...A perfect match.

12-09-03, 04:16 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so?"
now THAT is hilarious Conan.

Erin97 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 05:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Erin97 Click to send private message to Erin97 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? "
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-03 AT 06:27 PM (EST)

I too was hoping Adam would win. But, I think "editing" is the key here. We saw every aspect of Adam's life. His feelings,money,place of work, friends,bar,and posh apartment. The show played him up so we would fall in love with him. What did they show us about Jason? His house and his good looks. That's it. We didn't see his parents or even know what he was going to school in. Just because he is good looking doesn't mean he is shallow or doesn't have as many qualities as Adam. We didn't get enough information about Jason. It may have helped and might not have, at least it would have been a little more even. As far as Melana being shallow for choosing him, at least she didn't choose Adam just for his millions, she chose the poor student instead. She was obviously crazy about Jason from the very beginning. She did not kiss Adam the same way she devoured Jason. Adam was very insecure about her and I'm sure that was really hard to be attracted to, even if he has many other wonderful qualities. It's hard to be in "awe" of someone who is insecure, especially if you have to make a choice. I think that was a big part of Melana not choosing Adam. If she would have had more time with him, he may have worked through that part and been the "total package" to her. Confindence does wonders for an average appearance. After the publicity of the show, I'm sure Adam won't have any trouble finding a date! I did however, think it was pretty painful Adam had to watch Jason kissing Melana while he rode home on the same bus he rode in on to stare at the framed picture Melana had given him of the girl he would never have! I'm glad he didn't break down like he probably wanted to, instead he remained full of class.

Conan O Bryan 21 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 06:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Conan%20O%20Bryan Click to send private message to Conan%20O%20Bryan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? "
having lived near Irvine for almost 17 years,I get the feeling Jason probably dates girls better looking than Melana all the time ,most likely younger ones also.He will probably kick Melana out of his bedroom at his parents house when he gets tired of her. Adam still has his millions and can "rent" all the lovin' he wants....or use some of his cash for plastic surgery and dental reconstruction and liposuction so he has a better chance next time...

MizLiz 30 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizLiz Click to send private message to MizLiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? "
>having lived near Irvine for almost
>17 years,I get the feeling
>Jason probably dates girls better
>looking than Melana all the
>time ,most likely younger ones
>also.He will probably kick Melana
>out of his bedroom
>at his parents house when
>he gets tired of her.
>Adam still has his millions
>and can "rent" all the
>lovin' he wants....or use some
>of his cash for plastic
>surgery and dental reconstruction and
>liposuction so he has a
>better chance next time...

How utterly ridiculous. Adam looks just fine the way he is. physical perfection does NOT last. And when it's gone, you can be left with less than nothing. melana took the cute loser because she wanted to have sex with him....for five days or so. If I never hear that stupid (phony) word "chemistry" again, it'll be too soon.

ce62 6 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ce62 Click to send private message to ce62 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? "
I completely agree with everything you said. There wasn't anything terrible about Jason. The producers just went way out of their way to make the public fall in love with Adam.

bell83 134 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bell83 Click to send private message to bell83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so? "
Well said, Erin, VERY well said!!

D 12 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 06:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail D Click to send private message to D Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so?"
Jason is BORING. Stop boring everybody and get to class Jason.

Kristy 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kristy Click to send private message to Kristy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so?"
Let's notjust gloss over the fact that Jason schemed to get M drunk to "get her to open up". He was so blatant as to order 4 drinks at once! I thought that was idiotic, but even more so was M's reaction. She proudly "stood up" for herself and called him on it--yet it didn't change her evidently favorable opinion of him.

She said at one point that she admired Adam's integrity. I don't know which is worse, Jason's lack of sublety and class or her hypocrisy.

12-09-03, 03:14 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so?"
I wouldn't call it a scheme. He really just wanted Melana to open up to him and tell him how she was feeling. He felt that she had her guard up and wouldn't let him know her true intentions. He didn't do it so he could have sex with her in her drunken state. He didn't do it so he could take advantage of her in anyway. The way he described what he was feeling and intended to do was similar to someone who is slightly confused and nervous.

JustMe2001M 162 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustMe2001M Click to send private message to JustMe2001M Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so?"
How do you know that? Does it really help to get someone to open up by getting them drunk? I've never tried that before. I'm not sure he was trying to get her drunk for sex either though. My guess is he wanted that blouse.

twodogs 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail twodogs Click to send private message to twodogs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so?"
The drink date was where the show turned
and the editors had a decision to make about
painting J as a more three deminsional person
rather than a 26 year old kid still living
with mom and dad. Editors seemed to have
decided there wasn't much there to show
after M stood up to him and he choked,
literally.
Editors, of course, really went to work
in hiding all of the scheming that appeared
to take place on the evening of the last,
long date. As I previously posted, I'd
bet there was some long discussion between
M&J about using their exposure together to
get out of KC and Irvine, and on to their
favorite sitcom.

andreamc 7 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail andreamc Click to send private message to andreamc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so?"
I know this has been mentioned before, but I think the fact that he wants to change his name to Jason Storm alone makes him worse than Adam. Some other things:

1. Lives with his parents
2. Dumb as a post (case in point, the checkers episode with Melena)
3. Boring personality
4. Aspires to be a TV weathman
6. Dumb as a post (trying to get a girl drunk, but buying all the drinks at once so it is completely obvious to the girl)
7. Boring personality
8. Likes horseback riding
9. Sexuality is ambiguous enough to have his date ask him if he likes girls.
10. Boring personality

Maybe if there was ANY inkling whatsoever that Melena picked Jason for another reason besides looks. Somebody, name one. She obviously picked him because he's "so pretty and so beautiful". When she talked about him on camera, that's all she could talk about. Sure, she said he was nice...I'm sure he is nice. But come on! I really still can't believe she picked this guy. I still can't believe she went through all the trouble to get dressed up like an overweight cousin to make sure these guys weren't shallow, and then she made a decision based COMPLETELY on looks. I thought she had genuine feelings for Adam until after she dumped him...she obviously didn't give him a second thought after that. She should be an actress, because she had me fooled into thinking she was a nice girl who'd finally realized that looks aren't everything.

OK, rant is over....

katbaby7 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katbaby7 Click to send private message to katbaby7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so?"
I think Jason really proved who he was when he gave the priceless line about Melanoma, "The thing was that when we first met each other we didn't really know each other".

I'm happy for them, they deserve each other.

bell83 134 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bell83 Click to send private message to bell83 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so?"
LOL But lets not forget, he "inspires" her. it must be all his deep philisophical thoughts, like this one!!

DaUnfan 43 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaUnfan Click to send private message to DaUnfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so?"
I agree. She *says* she followed her heart. It seems apparent that she was listening to a body part a little farther south...

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-10-03, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so?"
You've got her number, andreamc.

Melana seemed to have a lot in common with Adam. She liked his sense of humor, his work ethic, his friends.

Meanwhile, she kept asking Jason PrettyFace "What are you feeling?". Jason seems to have little ambition in life or any white-hot desire for Melana.

My question is, did Jason Bottomboy "win" because he is attractive or because he didn't express total devotion to the Goddess Melana and therefore she considered him "a challenge"?

Anyone have any real-life insight into this?

Survivor 7: Jon Drinks and Osten Would Do Jason

12-11-03, 02:07 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so?"
Melana seemed to have a lot in common with Adam. She liked his sense of humor, his work ethic, his friends.

But she had the most important thing in common with Stormy the Weatherman: VANITY...

They could probably sit and talk about themselves to each other all day.

BigBerg 8 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BigBerg Click to send private message to BigBerg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so?"
I so agree! The hunks were decent, successful guys while the "Average joes" were inconsiderate losers.

JustMe2001M 162 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustMe2001M Click to send private message to JustMe2001M Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so?"
Now I'm confused......when you say "hunks", do you mean Melana when she was around Jason, the models never, or the AJs who had successful jobs and lived in their own homes?

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-11-03, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so?"
I keep going back and forth about this. If Melana feels that she is not stable, it makes total sense for her to pick somebody like Jason, who was maybe attracted to her, than to pick Adam, who was falling for her. Right? Maybe, just maybe, she had stronger feelings for Adam and didn't want to hurt him. I've been there.
Oh yeah, and IMHO, Jason is far more "average" than Adam.

CyberCooties 162 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-03, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CyberCooties Click to send private message to CyberCooties Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Jason worse than Adam? How so?"
No arguments here. I am a Jason fan. You had some pleasant and constructive things to say about him.

Ew! CyberCooties!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •