The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Trista Ryan Charlie Interview (Video file)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ericazone 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-21-03, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ericazone Click to send private message to Ericazone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Trista Ryan Charlie Interview (Video file)"
I recorded the interview of Trista/Ryan/Charlie last night if anyone wants to see it they can check it out here.......

Trista Ryan Charlie interview on Bachelor Special

its a windows media view file.

p.s. I been looking around a few weeks but am basically new here so "Hi"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Trista Ryan Charlie Interview (... Ericazone 02-21-03 1
 RE: Trista Ryan Charlie Interview (... Mon Cherie 02-21-03 2
   RE: Trista Ryan Charlie Interview (... Ericazone 02-21-03 3
       RE: Trista Ryan Charlie Interview (... Virginia 02-21-03 4
           RE: Trista Ryan Charlie Interview (... Ericazone 02-22-03 6
           RE: Trista Ryan Charlie Interview (... Ericazone 02-22-03 8
 RE: Trista Ryan Charlie Interview (... Survivorchick 02-22-03 5
   RE: Trista Ryan Charlie Interview (... Ericazone 02-22-03 7
 RE: Trista Ryan Charlie Interview (... NadineChris 02-22-03 9
   RE: Trista Ryan Charlie Interview (... Ericazone 02-24-03 10
 RE: Trista Ryan Charlie Interview (... loisjenken 02-25-03 11
   RE: Trista Ryan Charlie Interview (... Ericazone 02-25-03 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-21-03, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ericazone Click to send private message to Ericazone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Trista Ryan Charlie Interview (Video file)"
I'm learning my way around too...sorry I posted this twice.

Mon Cherie 1813 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-21-03, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Trista Ryan Charlie Interview (Video file)"
Welcome Erica! Thanks so much for posting this- you did a great job! I missed the interview because of that "other show" last night!

Thanks again!
Mon

02-21-03, 07:55 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Trista Ryan Charlie Interview (Video file)"
Thanx 4 the welcome....
I have the whole show but didnt want to make it such a huge file for everyone.
Anyway, I thought since I had it I would share...I'm always recording stuff to my computer so its no biggie....I thought more people woulda wanted to see it cuz I'm always wishin I could see stuff I missed on tv for one reason or another... but guess not.... I'll probably take it down in a bit & save the space for somethin else....

Glad u liked it tho

Virginia 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-21-03, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Virginia Click to send private message to Virginia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Trista Ryan Charlie Interview (Video file)"
Hi I missed the show and was so happy to find the chance to see it but it won't come up. Did you remove it already? I also missed the J Millionaire finale. and the Interview with Helene and Jerk Aaron Did you record those? If so would you share them? thanks Distraction from reality is good for a change!!

02-22-03, 03:09 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Trista Ryan Charlie Interview (Video file)"
I had a problem with server for a few but its there still...just try again

I'll try & get the helene & aaron(?) part up tomorrow. Im beat right now, time 4 bed.

Thanx 4 posting that u appreciated this...maybe i'll keep posting shows I tape here.

02-22-03, 07:09 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Trista Ryan Charlie Interview (Video file)"
Here is the first part....interview with helene & Aaron.

Its louzy quality cuz it was twice as long as the Trista interview & it compressed more to make smaller but its viewable so thats good.

CLICK HERE FOR Aaron & Helene windows media file

Let me know if it was ok?

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-22-03, 02:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Trista Ryan Charlie Interview (Video file)"
Thank you so much for this! I am so excited to be able to see it. I was unable to watch it due to ahem um other tv priorities. You rock!

02-22-03, 06:26 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Trista Ryan Charlie Interview (Video file)"
oops I meant to post my last post at the end of thread...sorry

i'm learning.

NadineChris 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-03, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NadineChris Click to send private message to NadineChris Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Trista Ryan Charlie Interview (Video file)"
Thanks so much Erica for the video, I had to work so I missed it!
BTW, they were doing a segment on what happened to Gwen and Brooke, did you happen to catch it?

02-24-03, 02:17 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Trista Ryan Charlie Interview (Video file)"
Welcome...

nope I missed that one.....actually, I didnt even watch the Bachelor show with Aaron at all...(the only Bachelor show I didnt watch)...I just didnt get into it & I thought Aaron seemed like he just wanted attention & I never even saw him on anything.,just the impression I got from seeing him in little clips here & there after show ended i think.

He seemed to be in the public eye A LOT after the show....unlike Alex from 1st Bachelor.,

loisjenken 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-03, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail loisjenken Click to send private message to loisjenken Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Trista Ryan Charlie Interview (Video file)"
Thank you ever so much for taping your video. I was devastated as I taped the entire show as I was in an appointment with a customer and when I got home I watched the tape to find out that just as Charlie walked in the tape went blank as I had a power outage for just a second which caused my tv to stop taping. I have been frantically asking customers if they taped it and spent at least an hour contacting ABC and CityTV to see if they were going to rerun and just about gave up hope. Tonight I watched on KOMO the rerun of the finale where Trista chooses Ryan and then I came to my computer to see if anyone had taped the segment and behold I came to yours. I am really happy now and in cloud nine as they make such a fine couple and their reaction to Charlie was perfect and everything Charlie said was very nice and thoughtful.

Once again, thanks.

Lois

02-25-03, 02:04 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Trista Ryan Charlie Interview (Video file)"
wow..cool, that made me feel glad I posted this.
Thanx a bunch for letting me know u liked it.

I think they make a great couple. They had them on The !E Channel the other day & they were sooooo cute. The host showed Trista a magazine that had pics of Ryan when he was little & Trista was like "Awwwwwwwwwwwww"...then she was like "Whats up with your ears?" LoL she goes "Not now...then"...

They just laughed...it was cute.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •