The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"April 7 episode: pick me, pick me: I'm beautiful "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

observer 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-08-08, 01:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"April 7 episode: pick me, pick me: I'm beautiful "
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-08 AT 03:40 AM (EST)

Marshanna actually said, "Pick me, pick me. See how beautiful I am." She made those comments to the other women.

Ashlee, sang to Matt. She didn't sing very well.

Shayne's cheeks looked orange when she was outside.

A man picked up Holly's luggage and took it out of the house. This is the first time I've seen a behind-the-scenes person on the show.

Ashlee sang more, after she wasn't chosen.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: April 7 episode: pick me, pick ... TxMom2011 04-08-08 1
   RE: April 7 episode: pick me, pick ... observer 04-08-08 3
   RE: April 7 episode: pick me, pick ... Loree 04-08-08 4
 RE: April 7 episode: pick me, pick ... mrc 04-08-08 2
 RE: April 7 episode: pick me, pick ... Loree 04-08-08 5
   RE: April 7 episode: pick me, pick ... MKitty 04-08-08 6
       RE: April 7 episode: pick me, pick ... Ahtumbreez 04-09-08 10
 RE: April 7 episode: pick me, pick ... x0ji11y 04-08-08 7
   RE: April 7 episode: pick me, pick ... Runnr3003 04-08-08 8
       RE: April 7 episode: pick me, pick ... observer 04-09-08 9
           RE: April 7 episode: pick me, pick ... registerednurse 04-12-08 11
 RE: April 7 episode: pick me, pick ... bullzeye 04-12-08 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-08-08, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: April 7 episode: pick me, pick me: I'm beautiful "
WTF was he thinking? What in the world could he see in that whack job Marshanna? Surely we saw a very edited down version of that that. I DO NOT LIKE Marshana and cant imagine why he would pick her over Holly.

Those before the rose ceremony one-on-ones were good though. He was very straight forward with those girls and definitely sent the right three packing.

04-08-08, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: April 7 episode: pick me, pick me: I'm beautiful "
I read on another board that one of the other bachelors knew which woman he wanted the first time he met her. Many of the other women supposedly were chosen by the producers, to create drama, conflict and interest.

Maybe Marshanna and Shayne are this seasons producer's choices.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-08-08, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: April 7 episode: pick me, pick me: I'm beautiful "
My guess is that the bachelor already knows who he wants and it is not either Holly or Marshana. He thought Holly was getting too emotionally involved. So he cut her now rather than hurt her feelings later. Marshana makes better TV so the producers were probably happy with this choice.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-08, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: April 7 episode: pick me, pick me: I'm beautiful "
"I'm going to give you my heart,
And hope you don't break it.
I'll giggle like a schoolgirl,
warble, warble, warble"

*barf*

It's a bad sign for you when Shayne comes off as almost normal.

I'm a mAGMANimous ruler

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-08, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: April 7 episode: pick me, pick me: I'm beautiful "
I was so happy Ashley was booted. I am sick of her singing. Now if he would just boot Robin.

MKitty 2976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-08-08, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: April 7 episode: pick me, pick me: I'm beautiful "
Yeah, I was happy too..but I like Robin's feistiness, so wouldn't mind seeing her around for a while. colour me shocked to see Holly go! Wow....I guess he doesn't realize what a drama queen Marshana is...as he only sees the sweet and desperate sid of her, not the evil beotch queen side

*Viced by Agman*

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-08, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: April 7 episode: pick me, pick me: I'm beautiful "
I'm thinking the producers picked between Holly and Marshana. Especially if Matt didn't really care which of those two stayed. As a producer which would you want around for ratings?

Agman took me to the islands

x0ji11y 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-08-08, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail x0ji11y Click to send private message to x0ji11y Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: April 7 episode: pick me, pick me: I'm beautiful "
I was soooo shocked when he picked Marshana over Holly!! He never even wanted to kiss Marshana, even when she threw herself at him and the one kiss they did have was soooo awkward thanks to Marshana's gigantic lips and face. I guess it was just for the drama to continue.

Runnr3003 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-08-08, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Runnr3003 Click to send private message to Runnr3003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: April 7 episode: pick me, pick me: I'm beautiful "
Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! That was HI-Larious xoji11y!!! Thats what my husband said last night!! She does have big lips, but I didnt think they were really outragiously out of proportion with the rest of her face. She is a pretty gal alright, but man, she is one HOSTILE chick! I wonder if she has even been in trouble with the law for her ill behaved outbursts like that, and the way she yells and screams at people. Can you imagine what the owners of the house were thinking when Marshana threw the cooking utensils down on their nice floor like that??? If that were my house and she caused any damage from her little tizzy fit I'd have her thrown in jail for destruction of property and sue for repairation of my floors. But I'm sure the network takes care of all that or has some sort of agreement with the owners in place before they begin taping.

I'm thinking that the bach knows who he picks too, and sometimes he looks like he cant wait for it to be over. Does anyone here think he is reeeaaaalllllly looking to settle down? I thought the reason he gave about letting Holly go, "she is really ready to settle down and have children.." was the exact reason he came on the show.... Hmmm... Maybe I misheard.

04-09-08, 01:25 AM (EST)
9. "RE: April 7 episode: pick me, pick me: I'm beautiful "
I read on another site that Matt wants to marry an American so that he can become an American citizen.

The other bachelors might do the show to have an adventure, to have overnight dates in the fantasy suite with three women, to ride in limousines and have their meals cooked for them...

I think the hardest part for the bachelors would be meeting and talking to the families... knowing that he will abandon the women after he has his way with them... but, lust overrides any guilt the bachelors might feel.

registerednurse 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-12-08, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail registerednurse Click to send private message to registerednurse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: April 7 episode: pick me, pick me: I'm beautiful "
I don't know, call me naive, but I think he is in this for real. Holly is obviously more attractive than Marsy but he did not feel a connection to her so he let her go. Also, the way he approached the other girls before the rose ceremony lead me to believe he is doing this for the right reasons.

Also, how obvious is it that Ashlee was on the show in attempt to start a music career.

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-08, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: April 7 episode: pick me, pick me: I'm beautiful "
I was also a but surprised that he picked Holly to go over Marshanna but I think it had to do with the dialogue he had with each. Marshanna clearly impressed him with her "taking a chance" speach, while Holly couldn't come up with anything after he just told her he needed deep converstations. I personally would have kept Holly just for the overnight date , but I suspect that this year's bachelor has higher morales than me others.

Not disappointed that he ditched Ashlee (who looked eerily like Helen Hunt), and the verdict is still out on Shayne. I think Noelle is becoming my favorite thusfar, with "Meepgirl" a close second.

Chiseled by Abman Agman!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •