The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Poll - My fault or not?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-07-04, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Poll - My fault or not?"
My washing machine is on the fritz. The repair man will be there tomorrow, but last night I put the clothes in and set it and left the utility room. Apparently the sensor that stops the water has failed. I know this cause when I came back water was still running and I had about 2-3 inches on the floor. It's all cleaned up now and dry, but that led to the following telephone coversation.

he "Why didn't you check"
me "Why would I have to? It never happened before, and besides it is all your fault"
he "How so"
me "You are on the road right now"
He "How does that make it my fault"
me "Let's look at history, shall we? The year the lightning hit the transformer and fried half out appliances you were on the road. The year the yard caught fire and the firemen just barely saved the well shed and the ski-doo, you were on the road. Now the washer runs over and you are on the road. Logically, these things only happen when you are on the road, so if you were home, they would not have happened, therefore, they are your fault."

HE is being obstinate and refuses to accept the blame. I cannot see any flaw in my logic. So tell me - am I wrong?

Surveysez

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Poll - My fault or not? Schnookie Palookie 10-07-04 1
 RE: Poll - My fault or not? greenmonstah 10-07-04 2
   RE: Poll - My fault or not? Surveysez 10-07-04 6
       RE: Poll - My fault or not? greenmonstah 10-07-04 7
           RE: Poll - My fault or not? Surveysez 10-07-04 8
 RE: Poll - My fault or not? anotherkim 10-07-04 3
 RE: Poll - My fault or not? Drive My Car 10-07-04 4
   RE: Poll - My fault or not? Surveysez 10-07-04 11
 RE: Poll - My fault or not? seahorse 10-07-04 5
 RE: Poll - My fault or not? newsomewayne 10-07-04 9
   RE: Poll - My fault or not? Surveysez 10-07-04 10
       RE: Poll - My fault or not? newsomewayne 10-07-04 12
 RE: Poll - My fault or not? Glow 10-07-04 13
   RE: Poll - My fault or not? Surveysez 10-07-04 14
 RE: Poll - My fault or not? txmomma26 10-07-04 15
 RE: Poll - My fault or not? cqvenus 10-08-04 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-07-04, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Poll - My fault or not?"
*SNORT* I like your logic. The same thing happens when my DH is out of town. Something will ALWAYS go wrong. I've also noticed that the cats puke a lot more when he's away. It's ALL his fault!

A Gothmog original.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Poll - My fault or not?"
Wow. I had no idea you lived with I Am He.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Not your fault. Although this is the second laundry thread you have started this quarter. So that makes me a little suspicious.

10-07-04, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Poll - My fault or not?"
Not I Am He, rather He Who Will Not Admit the Truth.
Surveysez
other laundry thread? I haven't been here a quarter yet (at least, I don't think I have). But suspicion is good.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-04, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Poll - My fault or not?"
I live with He who when he hears one of my ideas needs to brainstorm and list all the things that could possibly go wrong.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

I will have to go back and check...I thought you had a red towel/jean laundry mishap.

10-07-04, 10:36 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Poll - My fault or not?"
I'll bet yours reads instruction on assembly, too. As if you can't see the wheels go on the bar at the bottom of the new barbeque, and just because the instructions say put the wheels on last, YOU DON"T HAVE TO WAIT.
Surveysez
And you certainly don't have to make me take the wheels off until you get to that point in the assembly. That is just linear thinking.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Poll - My fault or not?"
I can't find a single flaw in yuor logic. I think you deserve a laundress.

Mr. Kim, of course, keeps a spare washer or two lying around for just such an emergency.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-04, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Poll - My fault or not?"
Nope, his fault.

My MIL says the same thing, whenever Dad is away on business stuff happens. Stuff breaks, people get sick, earthquakes, brush fires, always when he is gone..

10-07-04, 10:54 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Poll - My fault or not?"
Perhaps if he were to get home, Mt St. Hellen would behave? Surveysez

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-04, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Poll - My fault or not?"
Sounds like you are on sound footing to me.

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-04, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Poll - My fault or not?"
Of course its his fault. He's the male in the relationship, right?

The only thing Mrs. Newsome ever accepted blame for is not telling me early enough into our marriage that everything is my fault.

10-07-04, 10:53 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Poll - My fault or not?"
What a refreshingly enlightened attitude you have!
Surveysez

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-04, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Poll - My fault or not?"
God,

Grant me the courage
to change the things I can;
Grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot;
And grant me the wisdom
to know the difference.

-author unknown (to me)

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-04, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Poll - My fault or not?"
It's his fault. Maybe he rigs stuff so bad things will happen while he's away and you will think, "I really wish he was here."

It's a Gothmog!

10-07-04, 11:07 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Poll - My fault or not?"
You could really be on to something. If so, he made me wish he was home, and got the floor both in front and behind the washer and dryer cleaned.
Surveysez
Cool & scary sig. I? am going to go home tonite and make all those computer programs I have work and make a real one.

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-04, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Poll - My fault or not?"
Love the logic and you are most assuredly correct. His fault. Had to be something with him on the road, his laundry in the machine, SOMETHING

btw, I was the author of the last laundry thread

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Poll - My fault or not?"

actually, I think it's both your fault.

for using the washer during spin cycle to spice up your... love life.

you know. like that old bag with the vibrators on oxygen always says.

~ cq

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

not that i know these things

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •