The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"bachelorettes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

observer 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-18-08, 02:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"bachelorettes"
One played the clarinet: she's not a virtuoso.

One took a bite out of an aluminum can.

One was ugly and didn't comb her hair.

One was Lorenzo Lamas' daughter... adding to her "acting" resume any way she can.

One was a singer/songwriter. She sang and played her guitar... she wasn't very good.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: bachelorettes jd8855 03-18-08 1
 RE: bachelorettes byoffer 03-18-08 2
   RE: bachelorettes observer 03-18-08 3
   RE: bachelorettes MKitty 03-18-08 4
       RE: bachelorettes observer 03-18-08 5
 RE: bachelorettes Karchita 03-18-08 6
   RE: bachelorettes observer 03-18-08 7
       RE: bachelorettes byoffer 03-18-08 8
       RE: bachelorettes Ahtumbreez 03-24-08 12
           RE: bachelorettes Karchita 03-25-08 13
               RE: bachelorettes Ahtumbreez 03-27-08 17
                   RE: bachelorettes Karchita 03-29-08 18
                       RE: bachelorettes Ahtumbreez 04-01-08 19
 RE: bachelorettes Runnr3003 03-19-08 9
   RE: bachelorettes 4aRide 03-22-08 10
       RE: bachelorettes Runnr3003 03-23-08 11
           RE: bachelorettes observer 03-25-08 14
               RE: bachelorettes jd8855 03-25-08 15
                   RE: bachelorettes Runnr3003 03-25-08 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jd8855 105 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-18-08, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: bachelorettes"
That is so strange the aluminum can thing. I am still loving the giving him her panties thing .. and what was with the wide open mouth smile .. it was so strange.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-18-08, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: bachelorettes"

Wakes up in morning on unmade bed (ie no linens) with hangover. no rose, and cool breeze "down there".

Congratulations Stacey, what a wreck.

03-18-08, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: bachelorettes"
They must have the bed because women from previous shows have passed out from being drunk.

MKitty 2976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-18-08, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: bachelorettes"
Yeah, that was really weird to see Wacko-woman "sleeping" on the mattress...bizarre. I think she must have been really drunk to shove her thong underwear into his pants...all whilst he is having a conversation with somebody else! YIKES! What a train wreck.

Well, what can I say..here we go again. The bachelor seems handsome, dashing and intelligent..let's hope he can uncover simliar qualities in some of these gals.Or, will we find out that he is truly a wacko who had to come to America as all the Brit women have already rejected him I like a few of the women...and noticed he has a thing for dark hair as I think he almost picked all the dark haired girls (which I always note as a NON-blonde , and some of them were quite interesting.

I like the singer songwriter..didn't think she was that bad!
I liked the quirky blonde who chomped on the can. She was a hoot!
I liked the woman with long dark hair who got the final rose.

I'll have to see how it progresses to see if I continue to watch.

*artistic felines by Shar*

03-18-08, 12:16 PM (EST)
5. "RE: bachelorettes"
I think the bachelor is very good-lookiing... easy on the eyes.

His only flaw that I can see so far is that he is too tall.

I noticed that when he was a child he had teeth that made him look goofy. Maybe he had his teeth fixed.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-18-08, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: bachelorettes"
One played the clarinet: she's not a virtuoso.

One took a bite out of an aluminum can.

One was ugly and didn't comb her hair.

One was Lorenzo Lamas' daughter... adding to her "acting" resume any way she can.

One was a singer/songwriter. She sang and played her guitar... she wasn't very good.

Clarinet girl and Singer/songwriter girl - Not that good. Boring, embarassing.

Ugly girl - hmm. I think there were more than one who fit this description.

Who is Lorenzo Lamaz? No, wait. I don't care.

Can cruncher girl - I liked.

03-18-08, 07:17 PM (EST)
7. "RE: bachelorettes"
Lorenzo Lamas has been on many TV shows in the past. He played a firefighter on the Bold and the Beautiful from 2004 to 2007. Shayne Lamas, in flashback scenes, plays a character on General Hospital.
I got that information from wikipedia.

Lorenzo Lamas is very good-looking. His daughter isn't as pretty as he is.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-08, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: bachelorettes"
His daughter isn't as pretty as he is.

I respectfully disagree. She is hot.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-08, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: bachelorettes"
You must be a young'un

Lorenzo Lamas was on Falcon Crest back in the 80's, I think it was on 9 or 10 years. He was very cute back then and still is.

Agman took me to the islands

03-25-08, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: bachelorettes"
I'm actually a middlin' one. I just don't watch much tv.

*looks around*

Yikes. What am I doing here?

03-27-08, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: bachelorettes"
Doofus that reply was to observer. The Bold and Beautiful as a reference point instead of Falcon's Crest makes me think hir is a young'un.

03-29-08, 11:05 PM (EST)
18. "RE: bachelorettes"
So are you calling me old?

04-01-08, 08:11 AM (EST)
19. "RE: bachelorettes"
If Shayne's shoe fits

Runnr3003 146 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-08, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Runnr3003 Click to send private message to Runnr3003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: bachelorettes"
What a HI-Larious show last night!! I couldnt believe it. But then, I've been watching this for years and maybe I should believe it. I thought Lorenzo's daughter made it pretty clear she was there to boost her career. Kinda the same with the singer/songwrite, whom doesnt look older than the age of 12. Did anyone from the network check her age???

I too am wondering how a mattress got there, in the time of Stacy's need. Of drunken stoopidity.

Regardless... I have a question. Did anyone see Stacy in the rose ceremony? The cameramen kept panning back and forth over the gals, but I did not see Stacy there for at last the first 12-13 roses that the bachelor was handing out. I only saw her in the rose ceremony at the very end.

4aRide 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-22-08, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 4aRide Click to send private message to 4aRide Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: bachelorettes"
I was also looking for Stacy at the rose ceremony because I thought there was a chance she wouldn't answer the bell. She would have been a natural for reactions shots as all those unworthy underwear-hoarding chickadees got roses INSTEAD OF HER! But no. It must be she wasn't there until the very end.

Didn't the bachelor say he had an unusual sense of humor? He should have started off with "Stacy." < pause > "Well, you snooze, you lose!"

03-23-08, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Runnr3003 Click to send private message to Runnr3003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: bachelorettes"
ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! That was great. I love the 'Well.... you snooze, you lose'

I read her exit interview and she mentions that the hair and make up people came to her in the bathroom or something and I'm sure it took them quite a while to wake her up. Can you imagine the tactics that would have taken??? Cold glass of water? A good slap? <chuckling>....

I thought her interview was good though, and probably the best she could give or do given the circumstances. She is probably just as embarrassed as could be, but, at least she recognized maybe she needs to cut down on the sauce.

Who are everyones favorites on the show so far? I really like Holly, the childrens author and I like a couple others but I cant remember their names at the moment. Doesnt the network put out subtle hints or clues on the commercials and/or the showing of the hi-lights of the next show? I thought that they had done that once before, maybe during the Ryan/Trista season.

03-25-08, 02:32 AM (EST)
14. "RE: bachelorettes"
I read on another website that a Bachelor from a previous season know which woman he wanted the first night he met the Bachelorettes. A poster claimed that the producers talked that Bachelor into giving roses to women who would add drama to the show... for example, to the woman whose family wouldn't meet the Bachelor.

I think this season's "producer's choices" are Shayne Lamas and the black woman. I think the black woman's goal is to prove to herself that white men find black women as attractive as white women. I don't think she thinks of the Bachelor as the man of her dreams: I think she's just trying to prove her point.

jd8855 105 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-08, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: bachelorettes"
Could be because that first night he said the thing about hte one girl I can't remember her name. I think that they know far sooner then they let on and are told to keep them hanging etc. I mean really that Shayne girl was annoying. What does hse think? YOu go on the bachelor that is what it is you and 24 other woman vying for his attention and all of a sudden you are better than that? Get it together you know that you aren't otherwise you wouldn't go on the show it's a ploy.. other woman have tried in the past.. Helene and she was picked by the bachelor.. I don't want to be here.. etc.. He practically begged her to stay I mean really.. Guys are so silly I wonder if this one will fall for one of these tricks. I don't know or maybe he just wants to be like bachelor Bob and make out with them all and be the end of that.. bring on the hot tubs and have some fun.

03-25-08, 01:01 PM (EST)
16. "RE: bachelorettes"
I agree, I think the producers have him give roses to women that add the drama to the show. I suspect they do it to boost their ratings. I cant imagine him really wanting to give Shayne a rose, and in fact, I felt that HE was acting when he gave her the line of "I felt I was a bit hard on you.." In fact, I had to laugh out loud when he went off on that bit.

I suspect that he has already made up his mind, and has already picked one of the gals. Whether they are still together or not remains to be seen. I felt that his statements to the gals, things like, "I'm so glad you are here..." "You are really beautiful..." "You have the qualities I'm am looking for" were very emotionaless, like a Canned Text Statement or something. Almost as if he is just going through the motions, without the emotion.

Question - Has anyone seen him give any interviews to the media?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •