The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RUDY STEALING FOOD!!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivor addict 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-14-00, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor%20addict Click to send private message to survivor%20addict Click to check IP address of the poster
"RUDY STEALING FOOD!!!!!!"
I remember reading somewhere that burnett said that someone was caught stealing food from the tribe and I think that it would be safe to assume that it could be Rudy...If this is the case what do we think will happen because of it...
My guess is that Mark Burnett and the film crew caught Rudy stealing food on a few occasions and they did not do anything about it...Then the castaways complained they did not have any food left...If Rudy makes it to the final 2 which is highly likely I think that Mark would have Jeff Probst bring out a TV at the tribal counsel and show all of the jurors what Rudy was doing on the island and the jury would have to decide how big of a deal it was that Rudy was stealing food and see it with their own eyes...It is a long shot but would be really cool
survivor addict

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: RUDY STEALING FOOD!!!!!! Rudyrox 08-14-00 1
   RE: RUDY STEALING FOOD!!!!!! survivor addict 08-14-00 4
 RE: RUDY STEALING FOOD!!!!!! jbessie7 08-14-00 2
   RE: RUDY STEALING FOOD!!!!!! philsner 08-14-00 7
 RE: RUDY STEALING FOOD!!!!!! Dreamingofcolleen 08-14-00 3
   Dreaming of C... BadAs 08-14-00 5
       RE: Dreaming of C... Dreamingofcolleen 08-14-00 9
 RE: RUDY STEALING FOOD!!!!!! Devin 08-14-00 6
   RE: RUDY STEALING FOOD!!!!!! survivor addict 08-14-00 8
       RE: RUDY STEALING FOOD!!!!!! JustMe 08-15-00 10
 RE: RUDY STEALING FOOD!!!!!! qwkslvr 08-16-00 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-14-00, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rudyrox Click to send private message to Rudyrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: RUDY STEALING FOOD!!!!!!"
Why would it be safe to assume it was Rudy?

08-14-00, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor%20addict Click to send private message to survivor%20addict Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: RUDY STEALING FOOD!!!!!!"
since the cooking area is called ROWDY RUDY'S KITCHEN and he cooks ALL of the rice i can totally see him making extra for himself and not telling anyone about it...and he is the only one on the show that has not complained to the camera about lack of food...I think we are on to something
survivor addict

jbessie7 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-14-00, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbessie7 Click to send private message to jbessie7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: RUDY STEALING FOOD!!!!!!"
When Stacey was kicked off she said something about Rudy stealing food (can't remember the exact quote).
Isn't one of the 'Survivor' official rules about not stealing food (that was one of the things that would get you disqualified)?

philsner 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-00, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail philsner Click to send private message to philsner Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: RUDY STEALING FOOD!!!!!!"
Stacey made that comment when she was still on the show, or after she had just been given the boot. She was angry at the tribe for choosing her for the axe, and she was just venting steam. I think the comment was something like "They chose their food stealing Navy-SEAL over their bug-eating hero".

But that doesn't mean that Rudy ISN'T stealing food, period. I like that theory that Rudy is caught stealing food and it's shown at the final tribal council! Since the general consensus around the net seems to have Rudy making the final 2, a shcoking ending like that would not be beyond ol Mark Burnett in the least!

Dreamingofcolleen 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-14-00, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dreamingofcolleen Click to send private message to Dreamingofcolleen Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: RUDY STEALING FOOD!!!!!!"
I know this is a stretch but it could be possible that MB was refering to Rich as the food stealer. Rich decided to limit his fish catching making the others hungry. I've heard that the jury see film of the others and maybe see his comment and confront him over it. Then Rich loses in the final two.

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-14-00, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Dreaming of C..."
Where did you hear that the "Jury will see film of others". This is a HUGE SPOILER in my opinion. DO you have a source where i could check it out?

If the jury is presented with film of the final 2, MB has the editing capabilty to swing the vote in any direction he chooses. This would also seem to go against "the rules" even though we were never privy to "the Rules" to being with.

If this is true it would change end game theories in my eyes.

If you have a URL or a source please post it

DAMM YOU MB!!! if this is true...

BA

Dreamingofcolleen 73 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-00, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dreamingofcolleen Click to send private message to Dreamingofcolleen Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Dreaming of C..."
I heard it in a post someone, I'm not sure which board it was on. So its nothing definite. It's possible and would sure make the final episode one to remember.

Devin 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-14-00, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devin Click to send private message to Devin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: RUDY STEALING FOOD!!!!!!"
The food stealer could be anyone. With the care packages, it seems like there is some easier to steal food left. The reason I don't feel it's Rudy is cause he's a Navy SEAL, I have trouble thinking that he'd steal food. Plus look at when Rudy grew up, through the Depression and WWII, I think he'd be the most capable of going without food for a while.

08-14-00, 08:33 PM (EST)
8. "RE: RUDY STEALING FOOD!!!!!!"
The stealing of the rice could very well of happened before they got their care packages. Remember there was two episodes where they kept talking about having to conserve food and they did not have as much rice as they thought they had...I remembered that b/c I think they put that quote in for a reason...A small hint to reference back to at a later point. I wish I could remember where I read this but I did read somewhere that at some point during the show the castaways demanded more rice from the production staff and said there were not going to do anything b/c they did not have enough to live on and then they got more food...One piece of proof that the castaways got extra rice is that last episode Colleen wore that white netting around her arm (she made it look funky!!!) and it really is what the rice comes in. Obviously she did not save it from the last batch of rice...Maybe that just shows that they did get more rice...I think that if MB does show them some video during the last tribal counsel I think he WILL show them who was stealing food and let them decide what they should do with this information

JustMe 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-15-00, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustMe Click to send private message to JustMe Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: RUDY STEALING FOOD!!!!!!"
>>I think that if MB does show them some video during the last tribal counsel I think he WILL show them who was stealing food and let them decide what they should do with this information <<

The food stealing vote has to come before the final vote. MB said *they* (as in not one person) discovered (as in not were shown) someone was stealing food and *they* voted that person *off the island* . That's not the same thing as voting against someone in the final vote.

qwkslvr 80 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-00, 02:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwkslvr Click to send private message to qwkslvr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: RUDY STEALING FOOD!!!!!!"
There's an earlier thread about food stealing on this board (8/13/00).
http://www.survivorblows.com/survivorblows/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=read_count&om=101&forum=DCForumID2&omm=0&auto_sense=on

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •