The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SS-How come I can't register?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Rudy'sRevenge 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-29-00, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rudy%27sRevenge Click to send private message to Rudy%27sRevenge Click to check IP address of the poster
"SS-How come I can't register?"
registration is open over there but I can't register for some reason. I hit "submit registration" and its like the page just refreshes. Can anyone help me?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SS-How come I can't register? Shotmaker 08-29-00 1
 RE: SS-How come I can't register? BlueDude 08-29-00 2
   RE: SS-How come I can't register? zerokewl999999 08-29-00 5
 RE: Reply to Rudy'sRevenge..... Dalton 08-29-00 3
 RE: SS-How come I can't register? Cherberrie 08-29-00 4
   RE: SS-How come I can't register? Leif Eriksen 08-29-00 6
       RE: SS-How come I can't register? Vampkira 08-29-00 7
           RE: SS-How come I can't register? Leif Eriksen 08-29-00 8
   RE: SS-How come I can't register? cherberrie 08-31-00 12
       RE: SS-How come I can't register? Leif Eriksen 08-31-00 13
           Cherberrie's self-flame AyatollahKhomeini 08-31-00 14
               RE: Cherberrie's self-flame Leif Eriksen 09-01-00 17
                   Cherberrie's evil twin & BTC AyatollahKhomeini 09-01-00 18
                       RE: Cherberrie's evil twin & BTC Leif Eriksen 09-01-00 20
                           RE: Project Super Cherberrie 09-01-00 22
                               RE: Project Super Leif Eriksen 09-01-00 24
                   RE: Cherberrie's self-flame Cherberrie 09-01-00 21
                       RE: Cherberrie's self-flame Leif Eriksen 09-01-00 25
           Watch out guys! Intruder alert! Cherberrie 09-01-00 15
               RE: Watch out guys! Intruder alert... AyatollahKhomeini 09-01-00 19
                   RE: Watch out guys! Intruder alert... Cherberrie 09-01-00 23
       Hey evil twin...go back to your SS ... Cherberrie 09-01-00 16
 RE: SS-How come I can't register? Smallmindville 08-29-00 9
 Might I suggest a fix? poisoned spear 08-30-00 10
   RE: Might I suggest a laugh Leif Eriksen 08-30-00 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Shotmaker 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-29-00, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shotmaker Click to send private message to Shotmaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SS-How come I can't register?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-29-00 AT 06:48 PM (EST)

Just keep trying. They are "manually activating by the board admins" due to heavy volume.

BlueDude 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-29-00, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueDude Click to send private message to BlueDude Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SS-How come I can't register?"
You were bounced by the Board Tribal Council...check it out in the BTC section. They said they thought you were a teenager and the site wasn't for teenagers.

zerokewl999999 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-29-00, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zerokewl999999 Click to send private message to zerokewl999999 Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SS-How come I can't register?"
I'm not bothering registering again. I'd only be voted off once again for my Christianity and views against homosexuality, etc. The only way I'd return is if I was asked back, which I don't see happenning and don't really care, I like it over here. Rudy, if I were you I wouldn't bother either. They'll just get you removed one way or another and launch more insults.

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-29-00, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Reply to Rudy'sRevenge....."
To want to RE-register on a Board (SS) that previously voted you off is pitiful!

To come over to SurvivorBlows.com and post about you troubles in doing so is PATHETIC!!!

Go away! shoo!! swat!!! Dead bug juice on computer screen.

Dalton

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-00, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SS-How come I can't register?"
Why are you wasting our board space here on SB with issues concerning registering on another board? I believe that one of the responsibilities of the SS webmaster is to answer questions like this. Why don't you try sending an email to him/her instead of wasting our time. Like we care, or something!

Leif Eriksen 1179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-29-00, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leif%20Eriksen Click to send private message to Leif%20Eriksen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SS-How come I can't register?"
Who gives a rats ass (sorry Ratso) about that board. It is more fun over here with all the real Heinz 57 variety of characters.
Did you read that zero? I don't like you but I enjoy you. Same with you Rudy!

Vampkira 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-29-00, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vampkira Click to send private message to Vampkira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SS-How come I can't register?"
Nice save, Leif *wink*..Now how 'bout going to the Off Topic board.. I think there are things there that will interest you.

"No sign of the morning coming, you've been left on your own, like a rainbow in the dark."-Ronnie James Dio

08-29-00, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leif%20Eriksen Click to send private message to Leif%20Eriksen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SS-How come I can't register?"
I need more information.

cherberrie 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

08-31-00, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cherberrie Click to send private message to cherberrie Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: SS-How come I can't register?"
Interesting- you complain about him talking about SS, when on the same board you started a post about SS closing boards down. Kettle, pot. Pot, kettle. Let's keep this board clean of that junk. It's supposed to be nice over here.

08-31-00, 04:33 PM (EST)
13. "RE: SS-How come I can't register?"
Your point has been taken into consideration and will be brought up with my therapist at our next appointment. This may be the breakthrough that the poor dear has been waiting for all these years. I am going to ask her point blank about this "nice" business, that's for sure.

"Dang her!" Rudy'sRevenge

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-31-00, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Cherberrie's self-flame"
Leif/p_a, I think Cherberrie was flaming herself, not you. She's the one who started the post about the Survivor sections of the ss.com board shutting down.

But I also hope that your therapy sessions go well. Frankly, I hoped BTC might have provided the first part of the breakthrough! Anyway, we're happy to have you, and I noticed that the "other" Cherberrie (on ss.com) is still preoccupied with you.

"Society's goal is to be part of the whole. That may sound good to you, not to me." -- P.F. Sloan

09-01-00, 09:30 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Cherberrie's self-flame"
I read it the other way. Now that I have found out that there is an imposter, and there is probably more....even you could be one Ayatokea???? Anyway, no big deal. The only thing this will generate is an extra hour or two at the therapist, which will cost me some additional monies. Maybe we could start a "give a dollar to Leif/ PA campaign" to help out. On second thought- Forget it!
BTC was a good lesson of how the power brokers of this world work ( a very small lesson by the way). I took it as a life lesson and forgot about it. We will always have the ninaradios, SweetSours, BoyBlunders and their like around us, we just have to learn to deal with them on their terms which in this case we have to revert back to Grade 2 or 3 thinking so they can be understood. Weird lot! And the biggest goof of them all, the grade 2 class clown, REW (add up his hat size and his shoe size, multiply by 4 and you'll be close to his IQ.

09-01-00, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Cherberrie's evil twin & BTC"
Leif/p_a, sorry. I didn't go through the BTC crap, and so I was trying to make a joke about it. Now that I realize just how vindictive these people can get (hello, evil "c"herberrie), I see that my choice of humor was probably inappropriate.

Anyone else who remembers going to Woolworth's as a child is OK in my book!

"Society's goal is to be part of the whole. That may sound good to you, not to me." -- P.F. Sloan

09-01-00, 11:10 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Cherberrie's evil twin & BTC"
Ayalikeya, thanks for the support. No apology needed. I really had some fun with the BTC stuff, irritating the nemeses' before I was voted off. It was a good laugh, really. I am a Project Superintendent on very large construction projects, believe me,when I tell you, I have to deal with jerks everyday that would make the SS bunch look like babies in diapers.

09-01-00, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Project Super"
Hey...I hope you aren't working on Boston's Big Dig project! I wouldn't want to be the project super on that fiasco! I lost count of how many the project has chewed up and spit out!

09-01-00, 12:45 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Project Super"
Nope, I'm in the northwest. The "big dig" is not my kind of project. The organization is huge on that thing, I or any other Super would get lost in that crowd of middle management. I may even be delegated to shuffle paper on a job that size. I do projects in the 15 to 25 million dollar range. Mostly commercial type buildings low rise and high rise. At the end of the job my team and I (about 3 to 4 people) get the pats on the back for a job well done (we hope) not some paper pusher from some Architectural Firm or Engineering Firm (that is what would happen on a job like the "big dig")

09-01-00, 11:45 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Cherberrie's self-flame"
>...The only
>thing this will generate is
>an extra hour or two
>at the therapist, which will
>cost me some additional monies.

Hey, Leifsy! What happened to the "strong, fearless Viking?" Ummm, I am having second thoughts now about "running my fingers through your curly red locks..."

09-01-00, 12:50 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Cherberrie's self-flame"
I thought you would have got to know me by now. It is all a cruel joke, my Cherie, a cruel joke. Sometimes my sarcasim gets misconstrued as the truth. The strong, fearless Viking is still right here. The red locks are always ready for your advances, my Cherie.

09-01-00, 00:24 AM (EST)
15. "Watch out guys! Intruder alert!"
My evil twin is back again! Please note that her board name is spelled "cherberrie" with a lowercase "c" whereas my is spelled "Cherberrie" with an uppercase "c".

If she keeps her trouble making up, Webby will shut down her newest alias!

09-01-00, 11:06 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Watch out guys! Intruder alert!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-00 AT 11:08 AM (EST)

I think Leif, poisoned spear, and others have proven that we shouldn't prejudge people based on what happened on ss.com. "c"herberrie, my problem with you has nothing to do with your behavior over there, just your behavior over here. Let grudges that started on ss.com stay there -- please!

"C"herberrie, my apologies for not noticing the imposter before responding.

09-01-00, 11:54 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Watch out guys! Intruder alert!"
>"C"herberrie, my apologies for not noticing
>the imposter before responding.

No apology necessary. I know that sometimes it is difficult to spot evil as it comes in many different disquises. The SB board has mostly very nice people on it so it is relatively easy to spot the evil SS intruders based on their nasty posts.

09-01-00, 00:27 AM (EST)
16. "Hey evil twin...go back to your SS board and leave us alone!"
In case you haven't noticed, we've been having lots of FUN without you! Now that you are back under your newest alias, I can see that you still are evil and full of rabble rousing!

Go back to SS, oh evil "cherberrie"! We don't want you here! You are no fun!

Smallmindville 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-29-00, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Smallmindville Click to send private message to Smallmindville Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SS-How come I can't register?"
Try to get on as "Island Heat" ~~ see if THAT works.

poisoned spear 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-30-00, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail poisoned%20spear Click to send private message to poisoned%20spear Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Might I suggest a fix?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-30-00 AT 00:44 AM (EST)

Sounds like a communication glitch. I suggest a strong, electromagnetic pulse to solve the problem. I think say, a megaton or so ought to do the trick.

08-30-00, 09:33 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Might I suggest a laugh"
Just for a bloody laugh I registered under three names on the other board yesterday. Not that I will use them but they are available just in case the nemeses' bug me over there. Did you read that? You know who I mean.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •