The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Banana Siggies"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-04, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Banana Siggies"
I had such fun looking at all the sigs on the lovely OT banana--so I thought I would share them for the less fortunate and bananaless peoples. Some are a little blurry (sorry). In no particular order--here are the actual, personal signatures of the Fellowship of the Banana, as written on the banana!

(Caution--lots of pics--post may take a while to load...)

At first I thought these were pierced nipples, and I'm thinking WTF? Then I realized they were supposed to be eyes. Duh.

This one got me all misty...

CSTL's sig only makes sense if I leave it by Nookie's

The Ohio peeps hung tight--no way to seperate these sigs without surgery

I haven't signed it yet--but I will soon!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Banana Siggies anotherkim 10-02-04 1
   Kim! Schnookie Palookie 10-02-04 5
       RE: Kim! anotherkim 10-02-04 6
           RE: Kim! Swami 10-02-04 7
               RE: Kim! anotherkim 10-02-04 8
 RE: The Banana Siggies seahorse 10-02-04 2
 RE: The Banana Siggies ssshaw 10-02-04 3
 RE: The Banana Siggies Schnookie Palookie 10-02-04 4
   RE: The Banana Siggies J Slice 10-02-04 9
 RE: The Banana Siggies Sagebrush Dan 10-02-04 10
 Great idea! moonbaby 10-02-04 11
 RE: The Banana Siggies MandyM 10-02-04 12
 RE: The Banana Siggies arkiegrl 10-02-04 13
 RE: The Banana Siggies buckeyegirl 10-02-04 14
 RE: The Banana Siggies SherpaDave 10-02-04 15
 awwwwww cqvenus 10-02-04 16
   RE: awwwwww Drive My Car 10-03-04 19
 RE: The Banana Siggies Asrai 10-02-04 17
 RE: The Banana Siggies Puffy 10-02-04 18
   RE: The Banana Siggies Drive My Car 10-03-04 20
       RE: The Banana Siggies Puffy 10-03-04 22
 WooHoo! Drive My Car 10-03-04 21
   RE: WooHoo! PhoenixMons 10-03-04 26
   RE: WooHoo! Wheezy 10-03-04 27
 RE: The Banana Siggies Lisapooh 10-03-04 23
   RE: The Banana Siggies Drive My Car 10-03-04 24
 RE: The Banana Siggies Breezy 10-03-04 25
 RE: The Banana Siggies minitroll 10-03-04 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-04, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Banana Siggies"
thanks for sharing with the rest of us!!

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--at this rate there will be no room left for me to sign it. *pout* When is it supposed to be coming to Tennessee?

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-04, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Kim!"
The nana might make its way to TN in November. I'll be in touch once I've worked out the schedule.

10-02-04, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kim!"

whining always works, doesn't it? .

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--yay!

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-04, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kim!"
--at this rate there will be no room left for me to sign it. *pout*

There's lots of room left, Kim. It's a BIG banana!

my first Slice original!

10-02-04, 05:34 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Kim!"

Shhhhhhhhh, swamah! I'm being petulant.

--I don't even have any banana plans, so there really isn't any hurry .

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-04, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Banana Siggies"
One word -

Awesome!

ssshaw 548 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-02-04, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ssshaw Click to send private message to ssshaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Banana Siggies"
Shoot. If I had known the banana had come to Ohio, I would have signed it as well.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-04, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Banana Siggies"
Heh! Looks like I need to touch up my lipstick

Thanks for posting pics Swami! It's so wonderful to see all the sigs!

A Gothmog original.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-04, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Banana Siggies"
So when's it coming to Hopkins? I need to give Mr. Banana a couple bong hi- I mean, take it to class.

::grin::

Boo.

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-04, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Banana Siggies"
Looks great, there, Swami. Thanks for sharing.

CASH Secretary of Hospitality

Handcrafted by RollDdice

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-04, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Great idea!"
Very cool, Swami!
Thanks!

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-02-04, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Banana Siggies"
What fun to see everyone's siggies! Thank you for posting this, Swami! Can't wait to see YOUR sig!

*Smooch*

MM Maybe this world is another planet’s hell

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-04, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Banana Siggies"
Lvoe it!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-04, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Banana Siggies"
That was so cool Swami!!! Thanks for uploading all the sigs. I can't believe how many people have had the banana already.

A Kyngsladye Original
The fellowship has begun...

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-04, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Banana Siggies"
What a great idea! The eyes would've been more obvious, but there was no green pen when it came to Seattle.

Untrue CrimesSmokeLong Quarterly

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-04, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "awwwwww"

that was so good to see! i was all sad cuz we had it on the front end of its excursions and i was gonna miss all the siggies, but swami, you rock!

~ cq

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-04, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: awwwwww"
I saw you CQ!

The Banana, is like sending happiness. I didn't sign up because I knew I was going to be at Pooh's on Banana weekend.

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-04, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Banana Siggies"
Great pics, Swami! I was hoping that we'd get to see everybody's sigs. *Smoochie* for you for thinking of this idea!

A GothMog Original
Am I scary now?

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-04, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The Banana Siggies"
That was so so nice of you to post all those signatures. Gave me fond memories....

Handcrafted at midnight by RollDDice

10-03-04, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The Banana Siggies"
Puffy,thanks for signing for SkyRaider.
I didn't know him as well, but I think he would have loved the Banana thing, the silliness and togetherness of it.
Having Sky on the Banana was a lovely tribute.
You are one of the kindest most thoughtful people I know.
If I haven't said it lately, YOU ROCK!

*hugs Puffy tight*

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-04, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The Banana Siggies"
Thanks so much, Buggy. How could I not put his name on it?

10-03-04, 00:24 AM (EST)
21. "WooHoo!"
Ohmygoodness Swami!
What a wonderful idea!
I love it!!!!!!
That was the thing about Banana for me, the signatures, knowing that it was traveling and touching so many.
My peeps touched it too! People I may never meet, but know and care for ,touched and signed Banana!
All that love and happy energy sent from place to place, from person to person!
It's magical!
The more the Banana travels the more Lvoe it collects.
It has become more than an inflated banana, it has become THE Banana! A symbol of this community, and of fun and lvoe.
Banana holds some good energy!

Thanks Swami, for posting the signatures.
I am overwhemled by this community.
By far the best part for me was seeing the names of those who had touched it before me.
Sometimes, a banana isn't just a banana.

What's the over/under on how long it takes for this to be a News story?

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-03-04, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: WooHoo!"
What's the over/under on how long it takes for this to be a News story?

I almost got the banana on the news. I have some connections at our local Fox affiliate (one of the morning show peeps) and tried my darndest to get the banana on the air, but we didn't have enough advance notice on a set date for it to be coordinated. My plan was to get the nana on the news and send the video tape around with the nana

There's a guy named Brad Perry on KTVK (AZ channel 3 - independent) who is hilarious and does all sorts of oddball things during his on-air time (I think he's the most popular news guy in Phoenix)...I thought he would have enjoyed the banana, but again, trying to get something set up without an actual date was pretty difficult.

I, too, thoroughly enjoyed all of the sigs. That was far and away the best part of the nana experience...seeing all of the names and getting a better feel for all of the OT crew - and of course Skyraider's sig was so touching when I saw it. I didn't have the privilege of knowing him, but I know he meant a great deal to this community and including him was so thoughtful and seeing his name put a huge smile on my face.

You guys rock! Swami, thank you SO much for doing this! What an awesome idea!!!!

"Here is my secret. It's quite simple: One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes."

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-04, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: WooHoo!"

Buggy!

How many times do I have to say it?

write the story, babe. Make the banana famous.

By the way, have y'all ever read any of Buggy's stories? She's got this thing about her writing that makes your eyes well up...over a grocery list, or chicken pox...she's a brilliant writer. Perfect for a banana story. Go buggy. Please.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-04, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: The Banana Siggies"
what a great idea hon! I LVOED looking at all the signatures when we had the banana here in Texas. But that happened so early oon that there were only a few on there. I'm so glad you did this - I feel all caught up now.

The only bad thing is that I drew the princess on there after Buggy had left - I thought she'd kick my ass if she ever saw it!

This was so cool, swami!

10-03-04, 09:54 AM (EST)
24. "RE: The Banana Siggies"
Pooh? Where are you?

I thought the princess was funny, and that you are sneaky.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-04, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: The Banana Siggies"
Thanks. It was nice to see all the signatures.

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-03-04, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: The Banana Siggies"
Thanks for posting all those sigs Swami! We were out of town when the Banana took Hollywood, so I missed seeing it.

Sigpic courtesy of the one and only IceCat.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •