The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What's on your wish list?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-13-01, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What's on your wish list?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-01 AT 03:45 PM (EST)

Ok - what are you hoping for present-wise? Do you know what your getting? Anything extra special you are crossing your fingers and toes for?

It's a practical pooh holiday this year. I want a dust buster, new oven mitts, the cheerleader Cabbage Patch doll at Wal-Mart and a blue cashmere twin set that I know no one will buy me.

*sigh* OK - I realize that by typing the phrase "twin set" into a post I have handed all of you a rather easy and obvious joke. I realize this might give some or all of you an excuse to post pictures of boobies. But I KNOW you aren't gonna do that. I mean - there's no way you would cheapen the integrity of my thread with a rampant, disruptive display of gratuitous fun bags.

Seriously. I know y'all wouldn't do that. Make me proud. Rise above. Tell me what you want that isn't measured by cups.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What's on your wish list? LoudmouthLee 12-13-01 1
   OMG Aggie jokes!! Kismet 12-13-01 2
   RE: What's on your wish list? true 12-13-01 9
   RE: What's on your wish list? ItzLisa 12-13-01 11
   RE: What's on your wish list? dabo 12-13-01 17
 RE: What's on your wish list? L82LIFE 12-13-01 3
   RE: What's on your wish list? Canada Girl 12-13-01 5
 RE: What's on your wish list? Tinkerbell 12-13-01 4
 Only Two things. VampKira 12-13-01 6
 RE: What's on your wish list? PepeLePew13 12-13-01 7
   RE: What's on your wish list? Penelope Le Pew 12-13-01 8
 RE: What's on your wish list? northernlights 12-13-01 10
   Me too! L82LIFE 12-14-01 25
   RE: What's on your wish list? Drive My Car 12-15-01 28
 RE: What's on your wish list? RudyRules 12-13-01 12
 RE: What's on your wish list? anotherkim 12-13-01 13
 RE: What's on your wish list? moonbaby 12-13-01 14
 RE: What's on your wish list? LadyT 12-13-01 15
 Hello? Lisapooh 12-13-01 16
   RE: Hello? Jizzy 12-14-01 19
       RE: Hello? PepeLePew13 12-14-01 21
           To My Pepe and My Jizzy.... ItzLisa 12-14-01 23
 RE: What's on your wish list? samiam 12-13-01 18
 Young Chick with BIG Knockers! LoudmouthLee 12-14-01 20
   RE: Young Chick with BIG Knockers! ItzLisa 12-14-01 24
   Whistling Innocently... IceCat 12-15-01 27
       LMAO!!!! sleeeve 12-15-01 29
 I want Big Cups! The bigger the be... PepeLePew13 12-14-01 22
 RE: What's on your wish list? aymelek 12-15-01 26
   Taking time to respond to this... LoudmouthLee 12-16-01 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LoudmouthLee 294 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-13-01, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LoudmouthLee Click to send private message to LoudmouthLee Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What's on your wish list?"
Seriously.. on my wishlist.

1) A new stuffed pooh bear for LisaPooh.
2) A ticket to a Rams Game for Jizzy and True
3) A good renter for BSE
4) An Internet Connection that doesnt go down for weeks for Sherps.
5) A Powerpuff Girls backpack for Itzie
6) A romantic dinner for Frau and Scribey
7) A "I got fooled by the mole" t-shirt for Mandy
8) A hairnet for DMC
9) Unlimited long distance for Sami.
10) A fang sharpening for Kira.
11) The "Anti-Present" for Kismet
12) A new cape for Supes.
13) A trip to the blarney stone for T
14) Some more Pixie Dust for Tinkie
15) An alarm clock that says "Wakey Wakey" for Dabo..

Oh wait...

A wishlist! not what I was getting y'all?

I just want sweet vindication. After the happenings of yesterday, i'm not feeling all christmasy. You were right, Pooh... Aggies are nuttin but trouble.

Visit my homepage: http://www.geocities.com/loudmouthlee/

Kismet 803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-13-01, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kismet Click to send private message to Kismet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "OMG Aggie jokes!!"
She was an aggie? I have a whole collection of Aggie and (cause she's a girl) Maggie jokes!@!

How many Maggies does it take to eat an armadillo?

(highlight for the answer) I didn't say they were good jokes BTW!

3 two to watch for cars and one to eat it.

A smart maggie, a dumb maggie, Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are all standing in a room with a hundred dollar bill. Which one picks it up?

The dumb aggie. All the rest don't exist.

I don't have time to type up the millions of others I remember. so here is a link:

http://halife.com/files/aggie.html

My entire family went to Baylor except for me. I went to Howard Payne, but I still remember all of the aggie jokes. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Kismet
-- Who is unrepentant at hijacking Pooh's thresd. At least I didn't mention the 'original' set of perkies. Oops oh well.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-01, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What's on your wish list?"
>>2) A ticket to a Rams Game for Jizzy and True<<

Thanks Lee! That was mighty thoughtful of you!

true

Hi Sleeeve!

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-13-01, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What's on your wish list?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-01 AT 10:02 PM (EST)

>5) A Powerpuff Girls backpack for Itzie

*** Awwww, Lee!!! That's sweet of you...(*looks around room sheepishly*).... but I already have one of those, LOL!!!!
(No, not like a kiddie one - a regular knapsack with a PPG patch that I sewed onto it!)

Well - I'm not getting alot of gifts this year, because I told my family and friends not to. Honestly, there's nothing I need, or want too badly. If they wanna spend some dough on me, we all agreed to send donations in each other's names to the WTC charities - there's alot to pick from!

My sister did get me a present I wanted - a subscription to "The Artist's Magazine"! I knew she was getting me that, as it already started coming in the mail, plus she had to check with me to make sure I hadn't subscribed to it myself yet - I was just about to when she caught me!

Then we have my two bosses, Linda and Adam. I'm sure they'll get me something nice, like a necklace or a bracelet, etc., but not ItzSpecific! LOL!!

Then we have John! Now, okay, there is something I truly DO want, and he just might get it for me. The only thing that I want is the "America: A Tribute to Heroes" CD and VHS! He knows I want them. Whether he gets them for me, I dunno! They came out earlier this month, and I've been drooling for them, but holding off in case he got them! See, last year, he got me "Beatles One", and I almost bought it for myself before Christmas. When I mentioned I was gonna go hunting for it, he nearly had a heart attack on the phone - that's how I knew he'd gotten it for me, which he had. I don't want to ruin any surprises this year, so I'll just play ball till Christmas. If he didn't get it for me, I have no qualms about picking it up for myself after the holidays, LOL!!!

And that's all I can think of that anyone knows that I want that I might get - I honestly can't think of anything else. I don't think anyone would try to get me any art supplies, as I'm really the only one who knows what I need. I could use a new camera (just a little inexpensive point and shoot) since the one I have had an "accident" out at Habitat Georgia the year before last (some asshole guy ran over my bag when I wouldn't let him on the construction site without a permit!), and it's never quite worked well since. But no one knows that I want a new one, and that's also asking alot of someone to get me one. They wouldn't know what kind I'd want, and I'd feel bad if they spent too much. I refuse to spend alot on it - why should they? I, on the other hand, know how to haggle with the guy at the camera shop in my 'hood!!! And they looooove me there, so how can I expect someone else spend more? That's just crazy talk!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-01, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: What's on your wish list?"
A wakey wakey 'larm clock, I luv it, that's even better than a Lex Dartboard! Thanks, chum, I mean, perfect even, hey. Now, How do I get Tink to pose for a special one-of-a-kind calendar for LML, How How? Do they even do boodwah (sp?) photoshots 'way out there where she lives? Man, this is gonna be tough.

SMILES ARE FREE

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-01, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What's on your wish list?"
Well...I think I know what I'm getting from my hubbie. I didn't try to cheat, it just happened. I've wanted a sapphire ring for a long time. I saw the perfect one in a Mervyn's ad. I left the ad in plain sight with the ring VERY noticeable. My man doesn't buy me jewelry because I don't wear it often and he's not sure of my taste. But, dang it, I really wanted this ring. So I made it very obvious. The other day I was going through my mail and got a credit card bill for a card we never use. When I opened it, I saw a charge at Mervyn's for just about the right amount to be my ring!!!
I hid the bill and will pretend like I never saw it until after X-mas. That's not really cheating, is it?
Wouldn't it be too funny if it turns out that he bought some kitchen appliances? HA! I would still love him for them, honestly.

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-01, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What's on your wish list?"
Look out L8! The same exact thing happened to me last year when I thought I was getting a new bed, as my boyfriend hinted it was something I wanted more than anything else. I was positive I knew, especially when his mom bought us a new sheet set. Guess what I got: A ski jacket. An ugly ski jacket. A ski jacket that I wear all winter because he bought it for me with so much love (it's white by the way, gets dirty in a week.).

The cute part about this story is that two months later he moved in and brought his fantastic queen-sized bed with him, so I guess I got my wish after all. And the jacket is warm...

I don't have any Christmas gift wishes for myself, but had one for my dad. He turns 60 on Christmas eve and he's MAD about it. Feels too young to be turning 60 (and he is!). So I've bought him a Play Station 2, the most anti-60 year old present i could think of and I think he's going to love it, as I found out he secretly wanted one but won't spend the money. It's going to be a fun Christmas!

Hope you all get what you wish for!

Tinkerbell 1587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-13-01, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinkerbell Click to send private message to Tinkerbell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What's on your wish list?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-01 AT 06:46 PM (EST)

Okay...my wish list isn't long. The only thing I really really want is a special piece of jewelry from my boyfriend (you know the kind...it's a girls best friend and fits on my finger ).

But I already know two of my gifts. One from my parents and one from my boyfriend.

The one from my boyfriend is one of those jingle bell wreaths. Its a wreath that is made out of jingle bells...I wanted one of them SOOOO bad last year and was going to buy one after Christmas but he told me that he was going to break up with me if I bought it (he was kidding folks). I actually cried real (fake) tears about it, so he bought me one this year.

From my parents I am getting the Disney edition of Monopoly. I have never owned Monopoly so I'm excited to start playing it!!

Edited to actually answer the question...duh on Tink!

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-13-01, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Only Two things."
All I want for Christmas is a Laptop....
...and a recording contract with Epic Records.

I figure if I can have those two things, anything else I may want, won't be a problem.

Santa..is that too much to ask?

*wink*

PepeLePew13 26138 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-01, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What's on your wish list?"
hey Penelope... you paying attention? *wink*

First of all, I'd like a fully-loaded Dodge Durango. Something big to steamroll over the poor saps that dare to get in my way on the highway on my way to work every week out of town.

Next, I'd love a big kick-ass computer with all the bells and whistles that is really fast and can hold all kinds of graphics programs -- our puter is not too bad but it can take forever to open up a simple Photoshop document. Charcoal black in colour, please, the standard tan colour is getting so bland...

Well... if I could at least get a certain somebody out of the way at work, that'd be the greatest Christmas present of all as it'd buy a lot of peace and mental stability!

Oh and I'd also like a 5-bedroom house with a big basement and a nice backyard with a den and big kitchen.

Not too demanding, am I?

"Damn you, Frank, for leaving me here with a bunch of misfits."
Frank Garrison, Nov. 1/01

Penelope Le Pew 2031 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-13-01, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Penelope%20Le%20Pew Click to send private message to Penelope%20Le%20Pew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What's on your wish list?"
Hey sweetie,

I am paying attention, and dont you think, you asked wrong person.. Have you been good man in the past year? Santa may provide you these expensive gifts.

I wish I have moneytree in our little backyard, and give you all this presents!

This christmas will be special to us because we are newly married couple this year.

Are you listening? I want a big solitare diamond ring that goes with our match bands! or even better, the eternity ring!!!!
umm, what else? babies!!!

Smooches!

Pene

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-01, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What's on your wish list?"
Right at the moment I can't remember who else fried the element covers on the stove, but I remember reading something about that a while back. Well guess what...I'm adding a new set of element covers to my Christmas list because I just toasted my second one! Other than that, I would really like a new cell phone.

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-01, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Me too!"
I only have 3 covers on my stove right now. I'm ALWAYS burning them up. LOL. When I finally did break down and buy a new set, there were only 3 of them in the box. Too lazy to take them back to Walmart. So, that's one of the things I asked my husband to get me. Maybe I'll get 5 sets. That might last through New Years!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-01, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: What's on your wish list?"

>>Right at the moment I can't remember who else fried the element covers on the stove, but I remember reading something about that a while back.

Heheheehehehe They were my stove covers, but Kismet is the one who burned one up, put the pan right on it and turned the stove up, she was actually cooking on it, til we saw the smoke LOL! The smell was awful. I alawys only use 3 covers ( so I had a spare when Kis burned the one) My oven vents steam out of the back burner, so it would get alot of condensation under it, causing the cover to get all rusty and icky, and getting rust stains on my white stove top. I put a tea kettle on the burner, so no one really notices the stove cover is missing.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-01, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What's on your wish list?"
Well, besides the Lamboghini,
The pic of Pooh she promised to send me.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-01, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: What's on your wish list?"
How sadly domestic can I get??

I want that stupid Swiffer Wet Jet, a new vacuum cleaner and kitchen cabinets....oh, and some eucalyptus and spearmint bath gel form Bath and Body Works.

I have tried to think of something festive or special, but all the good things I will either break, lose or require a larger size than I want to request .

So, maybe if I have a clean house, I'll have a great 2002.

Kim

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-01, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: What's on your wish list?"
Q I know, I know, it's time to get over this fixation!!
*sigh*

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-01, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: What's on your wish list?"
A pony

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-01, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Hello?"
>I
>mean - there's no way
>you would cheapen the integrity
>of my thread with a
>rampant, disruptive display of gratuitous
>fun bags.
>

What's wrong with you people? Do I have to do everything myself?

Pendragon did this sig pic for me eons ago but I never used it til yesterday. So I practically DARE you people to bring up boobies so I can unveil this thing on a forum people actually read. And what do you do? You give me heart-touching Christmas stories and Aggie jokes!

I am dis-uh-pointed in y'all. I thought we could all be counted on to strive for the lowest common denominator. For shame!

"You can lead a horticulture, but you can't make her think."

Jizzy 2053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-14-01, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jizzy Click to send private message to Jizzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Hello?"
Uhhhhhhh...I was gone today or else you just KNOW I would have been BBZZ! Here, let me help you out, Poohbear...

OK..now that I have the porn segment of my post out of the way...I want to give out a few presents of my own. First of all, though, I have to thank LML for the Rams tickets!

1. Kira (OK..she gets extra gifts, but don't hold it against me!) First of all, I give you a new set of lungs. That two pack a day thing worries me, hon! Secondly, I wish you eternal happiness and well being. Thirdly...a LIFETIME supply of Jizz Whizz...when the jar runs out, just give me a call!

2. True - I give you a Rams Super Bowl victory (over the Steelers....shhhh...don't ruin Kira's Christmas! )

3. AymZZ - I give you everlasting friendship and an A on your final.

4. Poohbear - Well, I already gave you the porn you were looking for (and we all know that's what is important), but I will give you praise for your unique sense of humor...U R THE BEST!!!

5. LML - a free pass, with all expenses paid,to the nastiest strip joint in NYC!

6. Itzy - a roundtrip ticket, so that John may Rock Your World!

7. Moonie - a bald guy that makes you go..Uhhhhhhhh!

8. Buggy - 14 cases of Tequilia...figure that should last until at least the New Year! Love ya, hon!

9. Supe - baby powder, to help with the chaffing.

10. Kis and Pen - respect, and love.

Ho..Ho..HO

12-14-01, 06:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Hello?"

>6. Itzy - a roundtrip ticket, so that John may Rock
>Your World!

Actually it sounds like she'd really like a ONE-WAY ticket along with a moving van staffed with two bare-chested men to carry the furniture?

"Damn you, John, for leaving me here with a bunch of misfits."

12-14-01, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "To My Pepe and My Jizzy...."
Awwww, I just love you guys both so much!!! And yes, I'd graciously and happily accept BOTH of those gifties - Jizzy's round trip ticket for the short term, and Pepe's offer of the one way ticket/moving van combo for the long haul! Thanks, gentlemen! You're both the bestest - so's ya gets extra (((SMOOOOCHES!!!!))) from me!!!

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-01, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: What's on your wish list?"
Actually, mine *aren't* measured by cups. More like tablespoons *grin*

(There, Pooh...that better?)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything."

12-14-01, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LoudmouthLee Click to send private message to LoudmouthLee Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Young Chick with BIG Knockers!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-01 AT 01:20 AM (EST)

12-14-01, 09:45 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Young Chick with BIG Knockers!"

>

*** BUAAAAHHHAAAA!!!!! That's excellent!!! It reminds me of "Young Frankenstein" when they first walk up to the castle door - "What great knockers!!!" "Oh! Sank you veddy much, Herr Doctor!"

And speaking of "Young Frankenstein" (thread detour unintentional), where the hell is our Dangerkitty???? A line from "Young Frankenstein" is sure to bring her outta hiding!

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-01, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Whistling Innocently..."

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-01, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "LMAO!!!!"
I had to stare at this for a minute to figure it out!!!

ROFLMAO!

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

12-14-01, 07:16 AM (EST)
22. "I want Big Cups! The bigger the better..."

>*sigh* OK - I realize that by typing the phrase "twin set" into
>a post I have handed all of you a rather easy and obvious joke.

>Seriously. I know y'all wouldn't do that. Make me proud. Rise
>above. Tell me what you want that isn't measured by cups.

pooh... what were you thinking, typing all this stuff out and expecting us red-blooded males not to rise (sorry) to the occasion?

Anyway, now that you've got me started, I really do want BIG CUPS to drink from... the bigger the better.

(what did y'all think I was talking about??? *wink* It's well-documented on these boards I'm a big coffee drinker!)

"Damn you, Carl, for leaving me here with a bunch of misfits."

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-15-01, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: What's on your wish list?"
What I wish for others:
To the entire SB community, I wish a safe, happy & peaceful holiday full of love & warmth. And ZZ, I return to you your gift of eternal friendship & trust too.

For myself, all I want is a safe trip home with my kitties to spend much-needed time with my family. Along with that, I'd like the strength & courage to actually come back to Atlanta (where I'm pretty much alone) from home.

12-16-01, 01:42 AM (EST)
30. "Taking time to respond to this..."
Let it be known... I'm changing my mind about what I want for Christmas.

Ayms -

For Christmas, I want for you to not feel alone. In some respect, I feel a lot of people on here (whether y'all admit it or not) all do feel alone in some respect. That's why I'm here.. and I just really want you to know. If you begin to become downtrodden with sadness for any reason, you can always sign on here for a few minutes, and I will make it a personal point to cheer you up. Got it?

Always - Lee

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •