The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What exactly is Colin doing with the plane tickets?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

buscemi 414 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-28-04, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buscemi Click to send private message to buscemi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What exactly is Colin doing with the plane tickets?"
I didn't notice anything last week, but now this week, Brandon calls up a travel agent (?), says he was part of Colin's group last week, and gets the 2nd best tickets of anyone. Then, Colin calls an agent (?) and gets the best tickets of anyone. Did Colin simply call a travel agent early on that he will continue to use through the rest of the season? If so, what a great idea, and I wonder why nobody else has ever done this. With B/N and C/C now aware of this, they could have a serious edge on the otehr teams.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What exactly is Colin doing wit... phoenixtrvlr 07-28-04 1
   RE: What exactly is Colin doing wit... nailbone 07-28-04 2
       RE: What exactly is Colin doing wit... memacmur 07-28-04 3
           RE: What exactly is Colin doing wit... Redemption 07-28-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

phoenixtrvlr 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-28-04, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail phoenixtrvlr Click to send private message to phoenixtrvlr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What exactly is Colin doing with the plane tickets?"
I always wondered about that, why not go direct to a travel agent if you have time. I guess they figure the airlines are better. That is not always the case.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-28-04, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What exactly is Colin doing with the plane tickets?"
I thought the smartest move so far was, after finding out that one bus left 3 hours later, but arrived at the same time, C&C booked on the later bus, then used that extra time to find a travel agent to book their flights.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-28-04, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What exactly is Colin doing with the plane tickets?"
Agree Nailbone.

If we were doing Move of the Week/ Not so Move of the Week, that would have won hands down in my opinion. As it turned out, they needed that lead to keep from falling even farther behind thanks to "The Great Caviar Challenge."

Travel agents generally have info for ALL airlines, so you don't have to run from desk to desk. Plus they are more likely to put you on planes based on arrival times as opposed to the next available departure (that may involve 17 stopovers).

MEmacmur

Redemption 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-28-04, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redemption Click to send private message to Redemption Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What exactly is Colin doing with the plane tickets?"
Agreed but how can the God duo jsut call up and change their ticket so easily? It was Colin who booked them. And how did they get on the same flight as Colin?

The oldies messed up big time. Check your tickets people. And please stop saying how you found each other. Well you have found each other exiting the race now!Enjoy retirment without 1 million dollars.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •