The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 2 nastier?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

The Fool 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-25-00, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Fool Click to send private message to The%20Fool Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 2 nastier?"
Just read an article ( http://www.themestream.com/gspd_browse/browse/view_article.gsp?c_id=152995 ) that brought up some good points. Now that everyone knows the way to win, won't Survivor 2 be nastier?

I think the show won't be as fun to watch if everyone is mean and paranoid all the time. Then again, it would definitely make it INTERESTING. I don't know. Just a thought.

The fool

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor 2 nastier? BlueDude 08-25-00 1
   RE: Survivor 2 nastier? zerokewl999999 08-27-00 5
 RE: Survivor 2 nastier? BlueDude 08-25-00 2
   RE: Survivor 2 nastier? Vampkira 08-25-00 3
       RE: Survivor 2 nastier? SuperPole2000 08-27-00 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BlueDude 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-25-00, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueDude Click to send private message to BlueDude Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor 2 nastier?"
At first I thought a nastier, more cutthroat Survivor would be a drag or depressing. But after reminiscing about all those airheaded Pagongers and their "I'm too good for an alliance" crap while they watched each other be picked off one by one, I'm all for a show Machiavelli would be proud of. This will be Lord of the Flies without the threat of death and it will be fascinating....a real live anthro experiment!

zerokewl999999 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-27-00, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zerokewl999999 Click to send private message to zerokewl999999 Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor 2 nastier?"
There's no doubt that there will be people who will want to form alliances, but I think maybe the one's who don't want to will see it coming and vote off the alliance heads(the Rich types). It would be much more fun to watch a non alliance bound version of Survivor where anyoone can go.

BlueDude 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-25-00, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueDude Click to send private message to BlueDude Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor 2 nastier?"
Another thought, tho, about S2:

With so much publicity about S1, and as well they kept the secret, fans and competing networks are going to pull out all the stops to find out who gets kicked off and when. I cannot imagine that S2 will be a secret until the end. Thoughts?

Vampkira 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-25-00, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vampkira Click to send private message to Vampkira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor 2 nastier?"
I think they'll be even more careful for 2..Maybe they won't even let them leave the hotel that they put them up at, or call anyone until the 39 days is up. It might even state in their "contract" that those are part of the requirements of participation. That wouldn't surprise me. I also suspect that they will throw out ALOT of false clues...lol.. They know we're hooked! No matter what they do, I sure am looking forward to it.

"Hey, we ARE on a game show!"- Colleen

SuperPole2000 120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-27-00, 05:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SuperPole2000 Click to send private message to SuperPole2000 Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor 2 nastier?"
I agree. I expect the most interesting battle of wits will take place between MB and the inquiring public (us), and he's already proven himself a worthy opponent. I think the funnest part of the whole show is trying to figure out ahead of time who will win. With the zillions of dollars he stands to make, we can expect him to pull out all the stops in guarding his secret.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •