The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anyone else enjoy the caviar scene"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

boaster 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-28-04, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail boaster Click to send private message to boaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anyone else enjoy the caviar scene"
It was so satisfying watching a model trying to choke down the bowl of caviar. That was probably a year's worth of food for a model lol

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar sc... PrincessJ 07-28-04 1
 RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar sc... pgatlanta 07-28-04 2
 RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar sc... bacon 07-28-04 3
   RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar sc... Estee 07-28-04 4
       RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar sc... wantstorun 07-28-04 18
 RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar sc... memacmur 07-28-04 5
   RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar sc... mapper 07-28-04 6
   RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar sc... nailbone 07-28-04 7
       RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar sc... Megacanuck 07-28-04 12
           RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar sc... nailbone 07-28-04 13
       RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar sc... jenlee012976 07-28-04 23
 RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar sc... aquariaqueen 07-28-04 8
 Real men arturbars 07-28-04 9
   RE: Real men nailbone 07-28-04 14
       RE: Real men seahorse 07-28-04 15
 RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar sc... choochoo 07-28-04 10
 RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar sc... phoenixtrvlr 07-28-04 11
 RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar sc... cracer 07-28-04 16
   RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar sc... aquariaqueen 07-28-04 19
 RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar sc... Joools 07-28-04 17
 RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar sc... Molaholic 07-28-04 20
   RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar sc... Redemption 07-28-04 21
       RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar sc... MattyMax 08-01-04 26
   RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar sc... choochoo 07-29-04 25
       RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar sc... Molaholic 08-01-04 27
 RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar sc... jenlee012976 07-28-04 22
   RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar sc... Spidey 07-29-04 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PrincessJ 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-28-04, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PrincessJ Click to send private message to PrincessJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar scene"
The caviar looked DISGUSTING. I would have been throwing up. I did find it funny that Nicole made such a big deal about eating the caviar. She was lying on the ground shaking! PUH-lease! What a freak.

When the twins were eating, I was laughing so hard. I kept thinking that it was probably the most food the twin has ever eaten in her whole life!

That was a Hell of a lot of caviar! Bring back the chocolate!!!!

pgatlanta 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-28-04, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pgatlanta Click to send private message to pgatlanta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar scene"
I loved the caviar scene! Noticed the fat people had no problem eating the caviar, it was awesome. I really hate model types. Great episode.

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-28-04, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar scene"
Easily the greatest roadblock in history! I was so hoping somebody would upchuck.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-28-04, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar scene"
I've got to give Chip credit for just bulling through it: came in, sat down, ate, got up, left. A bit of the same to Charla -- although I think just about any activity would be easier without having to deal with Mirna yelling in your ear.

Was anyone else looking for the official Fear Factor bucket in the corner? And how many contestants are still going to be sick when it's time to leave the pit stop? I've never seen a Roadblock with that kind of long-term slowdown potential before...

wantstorun 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-28-04, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wantstorun Click to send private message to wantstorun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar scene"
I have three comments:
First, I agree with you about the long term slow down of the race. I was in USSR about 10 yrs ago and ate about half as much caviar as the contestants did. I had diarrhea and abdominal cramps for days.
Second, the intensity of Colin's staring was scary. He reminded me of the villan's face in a window of a horror movie. I expect to see an artist's drawing of his face on the front page of the paper, "Do you know this man? Wanted for murder!"
Third, re: cost. Ten yrs ago, the cost was about 25% of what I would pay for good quality caviar in NYC. No idea about now.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-28-04, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar scene"
Thought is was great. The other thing I found great was that the models seemed completely oblivious to the fact there was bread on the table. Now I'm sure that bread is a no-no on their modelling foodstuff lists, but it would cut the saltiness and the sliminess significantly.

The comments about how strong those women are for eating a kilogram of caviar were just killing me.

Incidentally, how much $$$ would that challenge have cost if you were buying the caviar in the US?!

MEmacmur

mapper 15 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mapper Click to send private message to mapper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar scene"
I was wondering how much money that cost the producers, too!

What I thought was hilarious was Charla going on and on about how good the caviar was while the models were turning green. "mmmmmmmm this is SOOOO good!!" LOL

-Mapper

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar scene"
Bread on the table, lemons in the bowl, all kindsa stuff around to cut the taste. DW and I were practically screaming at the TV for them to EAT SOMETHING ELSE!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

Megacanuck 120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-28-04, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Megacanuck Click to send private message to Megacanuck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar scene"
I think eating the bread would have been a mistake, only because it would have been hard enough to shove down all that caviar, and much worse if you tried to find room for the bread as well.

Chip finished it so fast because he was smart - one or two spoonfuls, then a big gulp of water to wash away some of the salt. The salt would have been the hardest part of it, and is probably why some of the women were shaking; it's hard to take in that much salt all at once.

07-28-04, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar scene"
They wouldn't need much bread, just enough to change the taste a little bit. I thing one of the folks that didn't have much trouble (one of the brothers, maybe?) was eating bits of bread with the caviar.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs. o-

jenlee012976 42 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jenlee012976 Click to send private message to jenlee012976 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar scene"
Me too !!! I kept saying, "Eat some lemon, for crying out loud, that would either enhance the taste or eliminate it for a moment to swallow it" !!! By the way how will I know if I get a response from any of my messages? I'm new, so I'n trying to learn how to use this message board. Thanks for any help or suggestions you can give me.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-28-04, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar scene"
Loved it......Chip and Charla rocked......

Nothing like going from mere last to first. Great job Chip.

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-28-04, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Real men"
What the hell were those two guys thinking (Colin? Brendan? - I am new to this show), when they let their tiny little girlfriends do the eating challange? As well as the last older couple (Bob and ????), but for them it did not matter anyway.

I mean what kind of man are you if you put your girl through something like that? Props to Chip for such a great job. I love caviar, and when i was a child used to eat a lot of it - I would have flown right throught that challange no problem.

And yes - bread and butter, and lemon would have helped them with this challange.

07-28-04, 03:50 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Real men"
Um....my wife could have handled that a LOT better than I could...

Handcrafted by RollDdice

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Real men"
2.2 pounds is a lot of any kind of food to put into a small stomach. The guys should have had larger stomachs to fit the cavier in. I am amazed that little Charla never had any trouble.

Obviosly Chip and the brother have large stomachs and had the least problem with the dish.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar scene"
Even better than eating the caviar was seeing the effects afterwards. Can't get the priceless moment out of my mind when the twins reach the pitstop and one twin gives a half-hearted "Yeah!", while the other is in caviar hell. LOL

phoenixtrvlr 11 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail phoenixtrvlr Click to send private message to phoenixtrvlr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar scene"
I guess caviar is better than eating the octopus TAR4 had to eat last season. You can cut the salt with something to drink, but there is nothig you can do to stop a moving tentacle from slithering in your mouth. YUK

cracer 35 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cracer Click to send private message to cracer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar scene"
I could not believe the two beauty queens! This is a race! You don't take a nap! And the crying?! My gosh! You just have to eat something that really isn't that bad. Sure, there was a lot of it, but compared to Fear Factor:
- it wasn't something gross like pig's uterus
- they had lemon and bread
- they had lots of liquids to wash it down

I can't believe how lame Christie and Nicole were! If I were their boyfriends, I would have been so ashamed of them! I almost choked when Brandon said he was proud of her. What? For costing your team so much time. Chip, Charla and the bowling mom seemed to have no significant problem at all...

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-28-04, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar scene"
Ahhhhhhhhhh, YES, I forgot the bowling moms rocked on this task as well.

Toughen up, Buttercups!!!

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-28-04, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar scene"
Too bad they didn't have any more of that vodka to go with the caviar. After a couple more shots, they might not have minded or noticed the taste of the fish eggs that much.

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar scene"
Agreed 100% that this was the toughest Roadblock ever... a full kilo of slime, salt and, as Nicole said lugie

Best shot (IMHO) was of Nicole struggling to get the caviar down while just off her shoulder is the "WC" (for the uninitiated or simply ignorant, "WC" stands for "Water Closet" aka "terrlit")

BTW ... what kind of resturant would have the "crapperski" just off the dining area anywho?

I'm willing to bet a Rouble or two that this wasn't the highest quality caviar in the business ... so a kilo prbly didn't cost all that much, considering.

One final thought ... it appeared (even though editing can be deceiveing) that team number 7 had already reached the pit stop before Bob and Joyce started the caviar Roadblock .. so why make her go through the pain (and risking sodium-induced myocardial infarction)? Just let them know "You've both been eliminated from the race"

A.S.S. PTB Red Points CONSOLATION winner
sigpic a GeorgiaBelle creation MMIV

Redemption 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-28-04, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redemption Click to send private message to Redemption Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar scene"
Thought it was little tough on everyone. It is a race but not fear factor.

That said, are there any rules regarding vomiting? I mean, could you eat say half, puke and then return? Thats how I would have done it.

Such a spoilt little kids scene for nicole to lay down and gather sympathy. I mean, I am not saying I could do it but if your that sick, get a doctor or 'doctoro.'

How many porcelain bowl trips would have been made that night at the pit stop?

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-04, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar scene"
I would have had no shame in the binge and purge. There were wine buckets on the table that looked perfect for such a strategy. The question, of course, is the rules.

Is it Road Rules rules where they had to eat the cow parts and the gay guy totally sucked, where they could vomit as long as they swallowed it in the first place?

Is it Survivor/Fear Factor rules where vomiting is disqualification?

Or is it 'case race' rules... The case race was an event at a society house at my college, where teams of a guy and a girl had to finish a case of beer. If a member of the team vomited, they were awarded a 2 can PENALTY.

Since the penalty and the disqualification seem unlikely for this game... Binge and Purge!!!

MM

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-04, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar scene"

..."so why make her go through the pain (and risking sodium-induced myocardial infarction)?"...

They asked her the same thing on the TAR losers blurb on The Early Show. She said "Well....", meaning that once they knew the twins had reached the pit stop, she didn't have to finish the task. She never finished the whole 2.2 lbs. of caviar.

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-04, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar scene"
after reviewing the tape, I'm still not sure how much Joyce had eaten before the headed for Catherine's Palace. It did look as if there was quite a lot consumed, however. Her (as well as her partner's) demeanor on the sled could have been either exhaustion from the task, depression from already having been eliminated (or of course, a combination).

How's that for a definate-maybe?

A.S.S. PTB Red Points CONSOLATION winner
sigpic a GeorgiaBelle creation MMIV

jenlee012976 42 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jenlee012976 Click to send private message to jenlee012976 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar scene"
I felt a little sorry for her although it was funny. I was concerned for a moment that she was having an allergic reaction. I am new to all of this (my first time posting) and I'm wondering what does the "flame" at the left of your message adn others represent and how do you access those, is that an icon? Pardon my lack of computer skills.
Thanks for the information.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-04, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Anyone else enjoy the caviar scene"
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-04 AT 00:20 AM (EST)

Welcome to the Boards.

All of your questions can be asked and answered in the Help Forum.

Click here.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •