The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Face Time"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-09-01, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Face Time"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-01 AT 03:57 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-09-01 AT 03:54 PM (EST)

More and more information seems to point to a Samburu victory in the IC/RC in Episode 1...
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=1567&forum=DCForumID2&omm=16

Samburu with the Idol?

Assuming that a Boran gets voted out, Jeff P. has stated that "It's obvious who goes first this time...because we gave that person their face time....(its only fair). It's the drama of Episode 1 ....not who goes.

Diane seems "obvious", and is featured on the way to camp, trying to make fire, getting her hair cut, etc...

Diane looking for camp.

Close-up of Diane

Diane at the Lex speech.

Diane arriving at the Challenge

Diane making fire.

Diane

Diane helping with the map.

Diane with the tribe being filmed.

Diane, Kim J. and Clarence drinking the last of the water?

Diane, infront, at first challenge.

Diane trying to make fire.

Diane getting a haircut.

Diane after the challenge?

Diane still trying to make fire.

Lex is also featured in many of the previews, but I don't believe after losing a strength challenge, they would boot one of their male tribe members so early in the game.

Diane fits the early boot profile "older female", appears to be the "obvious" choice that Jeff mentioned, and will receive the face time, "it's only fair", before she gets the boot at Tribal council.

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Face Time Thrill Seeker 10-09-01 1
 Agreed weltek 10-09-01 2
   RE: Agreed Lightmage81 10-10-01 4
 Face Time heresy 10-09-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Thrill Seeker 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-09-01, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thrill%20Seeker Click to send private message to Thrill%20Seeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Face Time"
I'll have to agree with your analysis.
Also, don't forget the "loud older woman who can't start a fire" factor. It sounds like Dianne is gone for sure.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-09-01, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Agreed"
As you said, Lex is the only other with significant face time. But, I have a feeling that he'll be kind of like a bad foot fungus and just won't go away (kinda like Jerri).

Anyway, pending any further developments tomorrow, my vote going to have to be for Diane also. With nothing else to go on this year, we've gotta stick with our best logic. Apparently MB has decided he doesn't need to throw out "gimmies" anymore, that the Web Spoilers will give enough away. I must say though, this is a bit of a lackluster way to begin the season for us, IMHO.

Lightmage81 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-10-01, 04:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lightmage81 Click to send private message to Lightmage81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Agreed"
>As you said, Lex is the
>only other with significant face
>time. But, I have
>a feeling that he'll be
>kind of like a bad
>foot fungus and just won't
>go away (kinda like Jerri).

OMG!! no....................

But anyway, by the looks of things this thread and others i think we can safely narrow it down to 2 choice booties!

Diane and Lex

By the look of the preview i would be pretty glad to see them gone

heresy 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-09-01, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heresy Click to send private message to heresy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Face Time"
Another factor is Ethan saying that Diane was in charge of the map, and that was the beginning of their problems.

(paraphrased)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •