The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vamp's Strange Questions "V""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-11-01, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vamp's Strange Questions "V""
Hello all you fine people! Happy Holidays to you all! It's that time of the week again. More twised questions. *smiles* But as I have said before, you guys sure do make it tough!! I really appriciate all of you who enjoy this and encourage me to keep 'em coming. I love doing it. And if you have never answered any of my questions before, now is a great time to start! *wink* Don't be shy... come on!!

OK.. before you begin to answer these, please look and see what time it is.

1. At the mall, you find a $20 bill on the bathroom on the floor. What do you do with it?

2. When was the last time you told a lie?

3. If you know.. (or even if you don't ..go check! ) Name something significant that happend in the world the year you were born.

4. Name a famous person you think you look the most like. (or who others have told you, you look like)

5. Playing "six degrees of.." connect yourself to Tammy Faye Baker (buwwahhha haa haa!)

6. What was your favorite toy as a child?

7. What was the worst Christmas gift you ever recieved?

8. Do you have your wisdom teeth?

9. Tell me your dream car.

and lastly.................

10. Check the time again.. How long did it take you to answer these?

*wink*

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V" Tinkerbell 12-11-01 1
 RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V" anotherkim 12-11-01 2
 RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V" Drive My Car 12-11-01 3
 RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V" Goldielocks 12-11-01 4
 RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V" samiam 12-11-01 5
 RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V" PepeLePew13 12-11-01 6
   RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V" anotherkim 12-11-01 7
 RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V" RudyRules 12-11-01 8
 RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V" NightScribe 12-11-01 9
 RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V" moonbaby 12-11-01 10
 RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V" Lisapooh 12-11-01 11
   RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V" Tinkerbell 12-11-01 12
       RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V" Lisapooh 12-11-01 13
       Switches Bobbystareyes 12-11-01 15
 RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V" dabo 12-11-01 14
 RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V" ItzLisa 12-11-01 16
 RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V" sleeeve 12-11-01 17
 RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V" LadyT 12-11-01 18
 RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V" northernlights 12-11-01 19
 RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V" Frau Hexe 12-11-01 20
 RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V" Jizzy 12-12-01 21
 My turn............. VampKira 12-12-01 22
 RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V" Scarberian 12-12-01 23
   RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V" Drive My Car 12-12-01 24
 RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V" MandyM 12-12-01 25
 RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V" Superman 12-13-01 26
   RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V" northernlights 12-13-01 27
   RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V" VampKira 12-13-01 28
 RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V" tjack 12-13-01 29
   RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V" Tinkerbell 12-13-01 30
 RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V" kiki_k 12-14-01 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tinkerbell 1587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-11-01, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinkerbell Click to send private message to Tinkerbell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V""
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-01 AT 09:24 AM (EST)

>OK.. before you begin to answer
>these, please look and see
>what time it is.
8:07 a.m.

1. At the mall, you find a $20 bill on the bathroom on the floor. What do you do with it?
Pick it up baybee...do you know how many people have already touched that bill with their hands after not washing their hands after using said bathroom? The bathroom floor is probably cleaner than the bills in my wallet.

Hmm...probably yesterday to my mom...the subject of sex came up. Enough said.

3. If you know.. (or even if you don't ..go check!
) Name something significant that happend in the world the year you were born.
1978--nothing happened in this year except that I was born...that's pretty significant isn't it??

4. Name a famous person you think you look the most like. (or who others have told you, you look like)
Tinkerbell, duh!!!

5. Playing "six degrees of.." connect yourself to Tammy Faye Baker (buwwahhha haa haa!)
Umm...Tammy Faye Baker was on a morning show at a radio station called "Mojo in the Morning"...Mojo Jojo is on the Powerpuff girls...I have a friend who LOVES the Powerpuff girls (**waves at Itzy**)...is that good enough?? I did my best!

My blankie...I called it my nigh nigh...all I needed was that and my thumb and was content for hours.

I got dryer lint from my grandma. It was made into firestarters...but what 12 year old needs dryer lint firestarters??

Nope, got them out two years ago.

A Cadillac Escalade.

8:15 a.m. 8 minutes!

Edited for the Tammy Faye answer...I found something better than mascara!

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-11-01, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V""
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-01 AT 09:47 AM (EST)

8:30

Make sure it is dry and then pocket that sucker. I found a $50 in the grocery store once in college..I kept it.

Um, well, last night when I said I was too tired and had a headache .

3. If you know.. (or even if you don't ..go check! ) Name something significant that happend in the world the year you were born.

1969--Woodstock and a man on the moon. Easy. Plus, Bryan Adams had a great summer that year.

4. Name a famous person you think you look the most like. or who others have told you, you look like)

Ugh--Wynonna Judd or Tricia Yearwood-I hope during their thinner years, though.

Tammy Faye's hairdresser Jolene -- Jolene's hubby Bo who is a mechanic -- Bo's best buddy Charlie who hunts with him -- Vern, Charlie's taxidermist -- Angie Sue, Vern's third wife - and Becky Jo, Angie Sue's 18 year old daughter from her live-in boyfriend in between marriages 1 and 2, who is in my third block English class.

Whew!

Legos, Lincoln Logs and Barbies.

A plate, bowl, cup set that was obviously intended for a preschooler-when I was about 10 or 11.

Nope...lost them in 1984

*Sigh* a loaded Honda Odyssey Minivan or a huge-ass, Mercedes with room for 4 in the backseat.

9 minutes--including a pause for a brief announcement from my principal.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-01, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V""
Ok Ok I am here so i might as well "humor" the Vampire

20bucks? - I didn't see who dropped it? MINE MINE MINE!!!!

last lie I told? - 2 weeks ago. At work we get together and take a 15 minute break, to eat, after the kids are fed. I didn't feel like eating, but wanted to get off my feet for a couple minutes, so I had iced tea, and the gals all asked me why I wasn't eating ( I mean they make all this great food) I didn't want to say I wasn't hungry, so I said I had a roast in the crockpot and we were having a big dinner. We actually had hot dogs for dinner. I don't lie often, and actually felt guilty about this little lie all afternoon.

Something that happened the year I born? Beatlemania!!! Yep 1964 they were on the Ed Sullivan show and their first hit was on American radio. It was before i was born though.

Famous Person I look like? - Ummmmm Tinkerbelle?? No? Has that one been used already? Ok Ok, I don't know. Honest, no clue.

6 degrees of Tammy Faye??- Well my sister met Rosie O'Donnell once, and I think Tammy was on Rosie's show. This one pretty much connects me to everyone.

Favorite toy? - Well I used to play with my Barbies quite a bit, and loved my Growing up Skipper, but I also had this old typewriter that my Mom had given me, I loved that thing.

Worst Xmas gift - well there are a couple, but I would have to say the worst ever was a coat. I was 20 and my Aunt had this boyfriend ( man friend) who was very sweet to me, ( not in a creepy sexual way) but I reminded him of his daughter a lot. So Xmas comes and he gives me this coat, and my Aunt is going on about how expensive a coat it is blah blah, and he seemed so glad to give it to me. Well I didn't really like it, not my style, and even though it was in an expensive box, I wasn't impressed, but was nice about it. The next day I am hanging it up, and I notice the collar is kinda dirty, and there is a rip in the lining. So , long to short, turns out he gave me his daughters old coat. The kicker, she had been dead for 2 years, and she died when she was my age. The guy gave me HIS DEAD DAUGHTERS COAT!!!!!! AND, he didn't even have it cleaned first!!!
ew ew ew ew ew

Wisdom teeth - I only have one lower one, and it has come all the way in, should probably be removed.

Dream car??? - Oh so many to choose from. How about a 2002 Black Chevy Monte Carlo. Or a perfectly restored Black 1979 Z28 Camero(just like the one I learned to drive in) Man that was a Hot Car!!!

It took me 25 minutes to answer these, but I stopped to set out my clothes for work and had a cigarette ( oops, I mean I flossed my teeth *wink* at Tink)

Goldielocks 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-11-01, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goldielocks Click to send private message to Goldielocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V""

Pick it up!

This morning, my boss said she wasn't in, so I said she wasn't.

1974-Nixon resignation(?)

I've been compared to Sissy Spacek on numerous occasions (Now ask me how that makes me feel)

Tammy is from Florida (right?) and the Daytona 500 runs in Florida and my dad made me watch those races when I was young...

My Curious George monkey

Air freshner for my kitchen from my grandma last year (hey my grandfather was in the hospital and she shopped close by)

nope-lost all 5 last October (2000)

1966 red 'vette conv. with white top, whitewall tires and black leather interior.

6 minutes (had a phone call in the middle)

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-01, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V""

Leave it there for someone less fortunate to pick up.

Just now, for #1. I'd pocket that bad boy!

Let's see...Kent State...the Beatles disbanded (get it?)...Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin died...and the US invaded Cambodia. Banner year.

Parker Posey and Natalie Imbruglia.

Okay, you ready for this? In 1996, Tammy Faye and Jim J. Bullock had a short-lived daytime TV show. In 1996, they met Joey Green (a wacky guy who tells you to use Spam as furniture polish). In 1999, Joey Green appeared on the (also short-lived) Martin Short show. Numerous times, Martin Short has appeared on Letterman. Letterman has also had Tori Amos on the show. I met her a few years ago. So, there ya go. Me-Tori-Dave-Martin-Joey-Tammy.

The cat

A pair of Wonder Woman underoos. I was 14.

Nope, had two pulled and two cut out.

A Lamborghini Aerosa. Power and speed, baby!

25 minutes...the Tammy Faye thing took a while *grin*

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything."

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-01, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V""

>OK.. before you begin to answer these, please look and see
>what time it is.

It's 10:53 a.m. here

>1. At the mall, you find a $20 bill on the bathroom on the floor. What do you do with it?

Depending on the condition of the bathroom (it's men's bathroom, not women's after all), I would just snatch it up and stuff it into my pocket. If it's a dirty bathroom, I might run it under the water tap and brush it off before putting it into my pocket.

Yesterday when I told the kids it'd be a nice walk and it would only take five mins at the chiropractor appointment when I knew it normally takes a half hour. Anything to make them tag along with as little fuss as possible...

3. If you know.. (or even if you don't ..go check! ) Name something significant that happened in the world the year you were born.

The first Super Bowl game took place the same year that I was born. The Rolling Stones were also banned from 14 New York hotels (yes I looked this particular tidbit up).

When I was a teenager, quite a few people thought I resembled a very young John Lennon with my long straight hair and round glasses. Back in about 1995, I had people tell me that I resembled John Daly, the golfer, before he got involved in heavy drinking and his weight ballooned. I've had several different looks through my life.

Ewww. I'll pass.

I was a dinosaur freak when I was a child, lived one block from the Royal Ontario Museum and went there all the time to visit the greatest dinosaur exhibit around and my most prized toy was a Tyrannosaurus Rex that liked to "chew" on other mini dinosaurs like the Tricertops.

My mom has the worst taste in clothing and colours -- a few years ago she ruined a nice burgundy pullover by steam-pressing a Bill the Cat icon onto the back and thought it'd be "cool". I've also received from her some incredibly loud and ugly bright blue-green shirts that even the hippies would burn.

Yep. The dentist wants to take it out soon, maybe in my next appointment in a few months.

A Durango or Explorer. Something big and kickass to run over people on the highway in rush hour traffic.

11:00 now, took me 7 minutes.

"Damn you, Carl, for leaving me here with a bunch of misfits."
Frank Garrison, Nov. 1/01

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-01, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V""
PLease wear the shirt and take a picture....Bill the Cat iron-ons...ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-01, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V""
It's mine!! I saw it fall out of my pocket! I swear!!!

Last night, told Mrs. RR we were talking about "Survivor" in the bar!!!

The world became a better place now that RR has graced it with his presence.

Others have said I look a little like Ringo Starr.

I have met several congressmen and Senators. The Senate confirms Federal judges. These judges I'm sure know the judge in Tammy's husband's case.

Sled passed down from my mother, that sucker could really FLY!!

Underwear.

Nope, had them yanked!

Sami stole mine!! But I still want my Lamborghini!!
Santa take note!

8 minutes.

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-11-01, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V""
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-01 AT 12:13 PM (EST)

>what time it is.
>
8:48 a. m West Coast time

>
>1. At the mall, you find
>a $20 bill on the
>bathroom on the floor. What
>do you do with it?

Pocket it.

>2. When was the last time
>you told a lie?

ummm. A few days ago I told a lie to my thesis advisor because I didn't have any new work to show her. I know, I'm pathetic.

>3. If you know.. (or even
>if you don't ..go check!
>) Name something significant that
>happend in the world the
>year you were born.

1972 Richard Nixon began his second term

>4. Name a famous person you
>think you look the most
>like. (or who others have
>told you, you look like)

oh I hate this question Vampy because it means I have to say I look like Anne Robinson, which I don't. We had very similar hairstyles and coloring, but otherwise, I don't think I look like her at all.

Once somebody also told me I looked like Holly Hunter. This, I can't believe either, but YOU be the judge.

Anne Holly Scribe

>5. Playing "six degrees of.."
>connect yourself to Tammy Faye
>Baker (buwwahhha haa haa!)

I was recently at the Anaheim convention center where Tammy Faye dropped a twenty and I picked it up.

>6. What was your favorite toy
>as a child?
hmmmm. Not really a toy, but I was a coloring book fanatic.

>7. What was the worst Christmas
>gift you ever recieved?

in 1999 my dad was in the hospital and my mom was very, very ill. That's not really a gift, but it was the worst Christmas of my life.

>8. Do you have your wisdom
>teeth?

No. They were yanked in 1993 and 1994 respectively.

>9. Tell me your dream car.

1964 1/2 convertable Mustang -- red.

>and lastly.................
>
>10. Check the time again.. How
>long did it take you
>to answer these?

it is 8:53, so that's uh.....five minutes! woohooo! I set the record!

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-01, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V""
1- Unless that $20 had something icky on it I'd pick it up!
2- Um...I am going to lie twice right here.
3- Moses parted the Red Sea. It was a big deal
4- They're all flattering. Jane Lane from Daria. Nicole Kidman. Sigorney Weaver (that's a new one from this weekend LOL) I agree I look most like a cartoon character
5- Tammy Faye? Um...I like to paint?
6- Love that Barbie House. I still have it!
7- A USED mini pepper spray from my boss. Sheesh!
8- Got em all. That's why I'm so wise
9- The dream car changes. Used to like the BMW Z3 Roadster, now I like the Audi TT Roadster. Silver, just in case someone wants to get it for me for Christmas
10- WOW TEN SECONDS!!! That took NO time at ALL!

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-01, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V""

OK.. before you begin to answer these, please look and see
what time it is.
11:18

1.At the mall, you find a $20 bill on the bathroom on the floor. What do you do with it?
I go straight to the clearance rack and buy something pretty

Last night, I told McKenna we were out of chocolate chip cookies and then ate the last one.

Robert Kennedy was killed while my mom was still in the hospital after having me. Helen Keller died the day before I was born. And Martin Luther King, Jr. was assasinated a couple of months prior. Bad year.

4. Name a famous person you think you look the most
like. (or who others have told you, you look like)

My whole life people have told me Jodie Foster but I don't see it. I've also been told Belinda Carlisle several times. Basically anyone tall with straight blonde hair.

Uh, she's an American who wears mascara and so am I.

6.What was your favorite toy as a child?
Fashion Plates, Lite Brite and trees (I was into climbing)

One year when I was very little, my parents bought a new couch about a month before Christmas. I jumped on this thing constantly. I got caught all the time. My parents told me that if I didn't stop Santa would bring me switches. I didn't believe them and kept right on jumping on the new couch. Christmas morning, I got a big old bundle of switches. I was mortified so I threw them in the fireplace as soon as I saw them so my parents wouldn't know Santa had brought them. I still get ragged on for that.

8.Do you have your wisdom teeth?
Nope.

9.Tell me your dream car.
I don't know anything about cars. As long as it starts in the morning, I'm happy. I really don't care about that at all.

11:32. I was interrupted back around question 5.

12-11-01, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinkerbell Click to send private message to Tinkerbell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V""

>My parents told me that if
>I didn't stop Santa would
>bring me switches.
What are switches??

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-01, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V""

>What are switches??

Sticks for spanking. Kind of like getting coal in your stocking.

Bobbystareyes 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-11-01, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bobbystareyes Click to send private message to Bobbystareyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Switches"
Tinkerbell, you never got a whipping with a switch? That pixie dust must really work!

One time when I was four or five I did something that my mom decided warranted a spanking. She told me to go get a switch (that was part of the punishment...you had to go break off a small thin branch, usually from a privet hedge or something similar and strip the leaves off of it).

I came back with a little floppy piece about eight inces long and she said, "Nice try, now go get a bigger one." Well, gee, she didn't specify what size and I'm not stupid, the bigger the switch the more pain you receive.

I returned with one about a foot long and her anger began to rise...she gave me one more chance.

I went back and broke off one about two feet long, had to strip the leaves off and then got my little tail torn up....sheesh!

As I got older the switch became ineffective and we graduated to the coathanger. Now THAT hurt like hell.....believe me on this!

BobbyStarEyes

<waves to all the peeps in the bar>

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-01, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V""
>a $20 bill on the
>do you do with it?
Obviously, I spend it as quick as possible.
>
>you told a lie?
See previous answer.
>
>year you were born.
Michael Jackson was born.
>
>think you look the most
uhhhhh...hmm.....one of them Bridges.
>
no thanks.
>
>as a child?
Unusable board discards, you can pretend anything with some of those.
>
>gift you ever recieved?
A poofy shirt (disco was in at the time).
>
>teeth?
Yes.
>
A '69 Mustang.
>
>
>long did it take you
>to answer these?
Oh, sorry, forgot to check, I'll have to do it over.
>
SMILES ARE FREE

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few miserable individuals might linger, but even these in a year or two would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-11-01, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V""
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-01 AT 04:49 PM (EST)

Aaaaahhhh!!!! Just the relaxing break I need from two hell days at work, LOL!!

(By the way, #10 is totally unfair, as I have no idea how long I may have to stop in the middle of these to do more work, LOL!!)

*** Oh, I absolutely keep it!!! $20 is nothing in today's economy and I have Christmas expenses! Of course, if someone else in the bathroom were frantically digging through their pockets going "Where's my $20?? I had it a second ago!", I'd feel guilty and give it to them. But if no one was in there, or if no one else spied it first - MINE!

*** Last week - just a little white one, to get out of something that would have eaten up all my weekend time (I just have too much to do at Christmas!). The last time I told a huge, whopper, really-could-hurt-someone's-feelings-lie was about seven years ago!

*** Very easy - I can tell you something significant that happened the week I was born. I was born November 16th, 1963. Back then, they were still keeping women in the hospital for a week after having a baby, as opposed to now, where they just throw you out without completely severing the umbilical cord! So, I was brought home from the hospital on November 22, 1963 - the day JFK was assassinated. My grandmother was babysitting my brother, and Mom said as they walked in the door with me, my grandmother turned from the TV and told my mother that the President had just been shot, about five minutes before.

*** I get told I look like alot of different famous brunettes - people tend to see the hair and just blurt something out. Lemme see... Kim Delaney from "Philly"/"NYPD Blue", Bianca Jagger (Mick's ex), Mary Tyler Moore circa "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" (when her hair was dark and shoulder length). Many have been what I call "Power of Suggestion Blurt-Outs". Here's what I mean... Years ago, I worked at a video store. Whatever movie we were running in-store, if there was a brunette in it with shoulder-length-ish hair, I got told I looked like her by my co-workers. If we were watching "West Side Story, it was Natalie Wood. "Gone with the Wind, it was Vivien Leigh. "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes", and I got "Jane Russell without the humungous boobs" (yes, those were the exact words!) So it depends. Ironically enough, as you can see by the various names mentioned, none of those women even remotely look alike except for the fact that they're all brunettes! (And I only wish I looked like any of them, LOL!!!)

*** Easy - I used to wear about that much eye-makeup in 1987, LOL!!!

*** A Barbie-friend named PJ, who was Barbie's "Mod" Hippie Chick friend!!! I LOVED her and carried her around with me wherever I went! She was my favorite Barbie!

*** Can't say as I've ever had a "worst". I mean, socks, or something like that!

*** Yes.

*** Oh, the embarrassment, LOL!!!! See, fast, fancy cars don't impress me. I love reliable, practical cars, kind of small but still with lots of room - THEN I'd get it in a fun color to compensate for the practicality of it! Therefore, my dream car is a 2002 Volkswagen Golf in red! (Oooooh, she's a wildwoman, folks, LOL!!!)

*** Awww, no way!!! My boss has bugged me for dumb stuff at least twice! Pass!

Edit to add:
- Tink!!! Awwwww!! I loves ya, Lil Sis!

- Buggy! EEEWWWWWWW about the coat!!!

- MINE VAMP LA LA!!!! (Just a general shout-out!)

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-01, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V""
OK.. before you begin to answer these, please look and see what time it is.

Alright... clock says "12:43"

I keep it... and ignore what Itzy said... if there's someone looking frantically for it, then I'll just have to be subtle, cause Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers!

Well... when I first read these questions, I was gonna tell a lie in the first one, and then say "in the last question... here's the truth"... but then I read the responses, and Sami already did that, so I guess great minds think alike (and now I have to pretend to be the heartless bastard that would run off with $20 while someone was frantically looking for it). Pretend??? HA! now there's a lie... I'd run off with the 20 in a second!

Well... my mother went into labor, and my grandmother flew up to help my dad get the house ready... and I was born, and my mom came home from the hospital, and they had painted my nursery and gotten it all cleaned up for me. Yeah... I know it might not be significant to you, but it was a pretty significant event in my life... and what a huge coincidence that it happened the year I was born!!!

I look a lot like this guy that's gonna be on Survivor 5... really... it's a remarkale resemblance.

Okay... I know this girl named "Drive My Car", but everyone calls her E-Bug. She connected herself to Baker in only three leaps, so, since I know her, I'm there in four.

Probably legos... you could make so many cool things with them... the engineer in me.

Well... this one year for Christmas, I asked for something that I really, really wanted (I was in elementary school... but I don't remember what it was). Anyway, there was this big box under the Christmas tree from my parents, and I was SURE that it was what I wanted... It was exactly the right size, the right shape, and even the right weight.

Well... Christmas morning came around, and that was the first present I went to... I opened it up, and it was full of... clothes. I almost cried... you should have seen the expression on my face... I was literally crushed! Well... at the end, I still hadn't gotten what I wanted, and I was depressed... worst of all... all that my parents had given me was clothes (and that's a huge insult to a kid!!!)

Then, my mom brought me an envelope from under the tree that I had missed... I opened it, and it was an IOU for what I wanted... turns out the store had been sold out (I got my procrastination from my parents) when they'd gone to buy it at the last minute... so they promised they'd buy it for me as soon as the store had it again...

Of course this began the whole tradition of giving notes to each other for Christmas, since I come from a family of procrastinators... now I know that usually the best present comes in the envelope with my name on it.

Nope.

Last night I had a dream about the bus-thing from S3... I was riding in it, and Jeff Probst couldn't get his lines right, so they had to keep filming over and over. We kept circling around the drop off point. Finally, they gave up, and said we'd start the game the next day, and we all went back to the hotel, and had a big party... all of the cast was hanging out together, and talking, and eating... that's how I knew it was a dream.

I don't think that's what you meant by your question, though...

The clock says "12:43"... let's see... hmmm... that means... carry the one... I have no idea how long it took me... that clock stopped working a year ago. I won't throw it out, though, because my other clock is five minutes fast, which means it's NEVER right... at least that clock is right twice a day.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-01, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V""
>
>
>
>what time it is.
OK, its 6:52.
>
>a $20 bill on the
>do you do with it?
>
>Leave it there. SOmeone else will need it more than me.

>you told a lie?
This morning. I was ten minutes late to work and I said I couldn't get my car door open.

>year you were born.
1974 Nixon resigned. However, my birthday is the anniversary of Roe v Wade

>think you look the most
Arrgghhh. I look like Monica Lewinsky. I have been stopped on the street and asked if I was her.
>
I wear mascara.

>as a child?
Barbies

>gift you ever recieved?
A hideous striped sweater that was three sizes too small for me.
>teeth?
Nope. Almost died getting them out too.
>
The Porsche that Dylan drove on Beverly Hills 90210
>
>
>long did it take you
>to answer these?
6:56

Can you dig the sunshine? Feel the sun and the rays,Can't you feel it calling your name?

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-01, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V""
Time: 7:26pm

>a $20 bill on the
>do you do with it?

That puppy is in my pocket!

>you told a lie?

Every time someone calls to invite me to a kitchenware/candle/makeup party. Sorry, I have a meeting to go to.

>year you were born.

I did some research on this and discovered the following. Four days after I was born two planes collided over Brooklyn; the year I was born the Canadiens won the Stanley cup; and Ocean's 11 (the original) opened. Kind of a coincidence because I saw Ocean's 11 on Sunday night and didn't know it was a remake until the next day when a coworker told me.

And now to show off how much I have learned about being a DAW, I was born on Frank Sinatra's 45th birthday.

>think you look the most

Okay I left this question for last and came back to it but still can't think of anyone.

About the only thing I can come up with is that we have both been to Florida and have cried before. I don't wear mascara though so I didn't end up with the racoon eyes!

>as a child?

The two story barbie doll house that my Dad made me for Christmas one year complete with furniture, blankets, wallpaper and carpet that matched my bedroom. It was sooooo cool.

>gift you ever recieved?

Can't think of any really bad presents but I do remember one Christmas when I was snooping around and found all my presents before the big day. Christmas morning was such a let down that I have never even squeezed a present since then.

>teeth?

Nope - I've had all six of them out. Two in the dentist's office and the other four in the hospital. I know most people only have four but lucky me (or freak of nature) ended up with six - two on each side on the bottom. Had them out on December 16, 1985 and I was blasted on pain killers all though Christmas due to dry sockets. Very painful.

When I went car shopping in the spring I really wanted a brand new GM extended cab 4X4 truck fully loaded, maybe red, blue or teal green. There's nothing like a four wheel drive in the winter. But the budget wouldn't allow it so I ended up with my "ghost car". Bought a blue Lumina and now everyone drives the speed limit in front of me because they think I am an unmarked cop.

>
>long did it take you
>to answer these?

7:55 pm (I guess I didn't win the prize for speed)

Frau Hexe 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-11-01, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Frau%20Hexe Click to send private message to Frau%20Hexe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V""
Okay, it's 6:10...

I grab it and stick it in my pocket, and then wash my hands.
What can I say, I don't like bathroom germs. I'd probably wash them again after I spent it too--after working in retail though, I always wash my hands after handling money.

Hmm...Last week when I stayed home from work and school and said I had a family emergency. Well, I guess it was an emergency of sorts...

Hmm...the last troops were pulled out of Vietnam the year I was born--1975. I was also technically a bicentenial baby--1975-1976.

People have said Liz Taylor in her younger years, or sometimes Liza Minelli (although my I personally don't think my eyes are as close together as hers). Scribe says I have the lips of Greta Garbo. Who knows who the hell I look like!

Well, since sleeeve knows Itzlisa and she's connected to her through three people, that's still five for me!

Tinkertoys!

People have given me all sorts of hideous things--the most recent was a fuschia polka-dot sleeveless collared shirt from my sister--a joke of course.

Yes, and they're causing me a hell of a lot of pain these days. I need to get them out, but that means finding a full-time position with benefits, and well that's gonna be another six months or so--did you really want to ask me that one? I could go on and on...

One that runs.

6:18--who knows how many minutes.

Jizzy 2053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-12-01, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jizzy Click to send private message to Jizzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V""

Snag it. If I see it drop out of the person's pocket at the sink, I step on it so they won's see it. Then when they are gone, I pick it up and run off to buy some cool candles.

Yesterday

3. If you know.. (or even if you don't ..go check! ) Name something significant that happend in the world the year you
were born.

David Bowie released his first album.
Batman TV series first aired (I believe)

Kurt Russell
Jack Snyder (Gman from a soap opera)

My ex-wife was a #####; Tammy seems to be a #####, so I guess that's a connection..dunno. This one was too hard.

Those handheld Coleco football games where you control the dots and press the buttons 800 times in order to score a touchdown. Pretty cheesy by today's standards, but at the time you couldnt get it out of my hands.

Clothes, without a doubt...as a kid that is.

All gone

Dodge Viper

I cheated and looked at them yesterday, so in all honesty...almost 24 hours.

12-12-01, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "My turn............."
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-01 AT 08:38 AM (EST)

Ahhhh... I finally got the batlings off to school. Now I can answer these!

It is now by my clock, 8:05

Well, I keep it... but beat myself up for it all day. See, I once was the one who lost the $20 bucks. Totally ruined my day, but like I said.. I'd keep it, yup...

Today. I told Kyla this morning that all the Cocoa Pebbles were gone. There's enough for one more bowl... Mine!

Robert Kennedy assinated by Sirhan Sirhan
Nixon elected president.
The boeing 747 took it's first flight.
The epidural was invented!!! Woo Hoo!
Lisa Marie Presley is two days older than me. (born Feb 1st)
Norman Rockwell shares my birthday. (Feb 3rd)

I have been told I look like Darryl Hannah, (my nickname as a teen was "Splash")... and Peta Wilson. (Le Femme Nikita)

She has sinned.. I have sinned.

I loved my Hot Wheels! Also my easy bake oven, barbies, and my hairbrush microphone. And ZZ? OMG! I had that football game too, and I LOVED it. Blip.. blip.. blip. Charge!!!

From my rich grandmother..A real pearl necklace when I was 12. I wanted an Atari. I gave the necklace to my mom.. She still wears it.

Nope.. had 'em all yanked at once. OWIE!

2001 Ford Mustang Convertable

10. Check the time again.. How long did it take you to answer these? 8:25....20 minutes I suppose.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
that we shall pay any price, bear any burden,
meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe,
to assure the survival and success of liberty.
--John F. Kennedy

Scarberian 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-12-01, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarberian Click to send private message to Scarberian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V""
1. Put it in my pocket and go on a shopping spree at the candy store

2. This morning I told my boss my car broke down so I could get Burger King Breakfast. Mmmm... Croissanwich!

3. 1977? Saturday Night Fever, baby!

4. Tina Yothers! Yay me...

5. We go way back! Swore a mascara oath to each other about five years ago...

6. I love Strawberry Shortcakes, SheRas and My Little Ponies because they had the coolest hair. Now I have the coolest hair!

7. Sewing kit from my father. Oh, he thought he could domesticate me...

8. Yes.

9. BA's van from A-Team. You can turn it into a tank in five minutes with a simple blow torch. They did it every episode!

10. About ten minutes more than it should have.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-01, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V""
Welcome Scarberian!!!
Nice to have you here at Surivor Blows!
Hope you enjoy yourself

( Buggy scores a Welcome!!!!!!!!! check me out!!!!!)

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-12-01, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V""

Well, I would turn it in to Customer Service unless I was at Wal-Mart. This actually happened a few weeks ago when I was at Wally World with my kids...Jenna found a $20 bill right out by the Vision Center. Of course, she wanted to keep it, but no, Mom wanted to set a good example, so I marched her down to Customer Service thinking that it was probably some teenager who lost it and would be happy to find it...and if no one claimed it in a reasonable amount of time, then my daughter would be able to keep it.

So we wait in line for 5 minutes at Customer Service, tell the lady our story and then.......she has to call someone to find out what to do.....she gets transfered like 4 or 5 different times (what the h*ll? Has NO ONE ever turned in found money before in this store?????) and finally, after another 5 minutes, she tells us that the store protocol is to hold the cash for 24 hours and if no one claims it, they donate it to charity.

YEAH RIGHT WHATEVER!!!!!!!!! I bet they put it right in their till or else the clerk keeps it for themself! I felt bad that I forced Jenna to turn it in with this kind of result...but yet, *sigh* I "know" it was the right thing to do. I tell you what though, if I am ever at Wal-Mart and find money again, I am going to snatch that baby up so fast and then donate it MYSELF to a charity of MY choosing so at least I know a charity actually GETS it!

I "lie" all the time....I live to screw with people. Just yesterday, some irate citizen came into our office b*tching up a storm about a certain surveyor in town....said all kinds of nasty stuff....when he was done with his rant, I looked up at him with tears in my eyes and said...."He is my father...sniff sniff". LMAO! I thought the guy was gonna pass out, he was so mortified!

The Beatles released their Christmas Song...ummmm...DNA was discovered. (yep, had to look them up!)

I have been told since h.s. that I look like Sally Field. In fact, my hs nickname was "Gidget"

She is a woman and I am too!

I absolutely LOVED the Gnip-Gnop game I recieved on my fourth birthday. I would have played with it 24/7 if I could have!

I can't think of anything to tell you the truth. I always assume the person doing the giving had the best intentions, so I appreciate every gift given.

Yep!

A Delorean!

Crap....I forgot to check the time when I started. Sorry!

MM "Bed is like the womb, only drier and with better TV reception." - Linda Richman.

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-01, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V""
First off, this is "V"?! What the hell happened to "IV"? Did I miss it? Aren't roman numerals funny?!

Ok, here we go it is now 00:45.

Pee on it. Then I hide and wait to see who the poor sap is to pick it up....and then I pee on whoever picks it up.

Really..who can keep up with such things? I guess it was around 7:30. I told the kids we'd play hide and seek and it was their turn to hide. When they hid, I left for work.

Well, I was born in 1974. They day after I was born the doctor circumsized me and after that I couldn't walk for a whole year. That's pretty significant I think.

When I let my hair grow out: Johnny Depp.
When I let the hair grow out of my back: Ed Asner.

Ok, Tammy Faye loves her some Jesus. According to the old childrens hymn, "Jesus Loves Me" I have deduced that apparently Jesus actually DOES love me. Therefore vicariously Tammy Faye loves me. And I love the fact that if I send her $1000, she'll send my a prayer hanky.

The light saber that I found in mom's dresser. It didn't light up like the other kids swords, but it did make a cool vibrating sound.

Coal. No lie, Santa has left it in my stocking every year from the time I was 6. The bastard!

I have two I think. I sold the others.

Uncle Jessie's truck! Shepard to lost sheep, shepard to lost sheep...

00:41. I actually went back in time after I answered these so that I could finish the fastest. Woohooo!

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-01, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V""
>Well, I was born in 1974.
>They day after I was
>born the doctor circumsized me
>and after that I couldn't
>walk for a whole year.
>That's pretty significant I think.

(snicker)

>as a child?

>
>The light saber that I found
>in mom's dresser. It didn't
>light up like the other
>kids swords, but it did
>make a cool vibrating sound.

Did you use it for your snowman too?

12-13-01, 02:36 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V""
First off, this is "V"?! What the hell happened to "IV"? Did I miss it? Aren't roman numerals funny?!

Supa doll.... "IV" I probably on the second or third page by now... Mr. "I am only here every other week...." So get your ass busy and answer THEM!

And speaking of funny? I only know how to count to 10 in Roman Numerals, so.........LOL!

Pee on it. Then I hide and wait to see who the poor sap is to pick it up....and then I pee on whoever picks it up.

ROFL!! OMG!!!!!!!!! (click)

You is CRAZY Superman!!!!!!!!!!

*wink*

tjack 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-13-01, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tjack Click to send private message to tjack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V""
Just wandered over from the Spoilers forum and thought this thread would be a good one to break out from lurkerdom. Wandered around a bit and this place looks like fun...
TJ

3:32pm PST

-stick it in my pocket

-yesterday when I told my boss I was tired from all the work I did (really my eyeballs ached from all reading I did on SB).

-Kennedy was killed

-Melissa Gilbert (told that alot when I was younger) and Jamie Lee Curtis...been told that a few times and I want to believe this one

-I just can't make this leap

-my pony...you know the kind that bounces on springs.

-a birdhouse from my ex (don't know why it was the worst but it just left a sour feeling that never went away)

-2 of them

-mustange convertible

3:47 pm.....16 minutes

12-13-01, 07:03 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V""
Welcome to the madness that is Off Topic Tjack!!
You'll have fun here

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-14-01, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Vamp's Strange Questions "V""
OK.. before you begin to answer
these, please look and see
what time it is.

4:49 p.m.

1. At the mall, you find
a $20 bill on the
bathroom on the floor. What
do you do with it?

Pick it up and immediately go to the Chanel counter to buy myself a new lipstick.

2.When was the last time you told a lie?

A couple of weeks ago I told my boss I had a doctor's appointment, but really I just wanted to get off of work early.

3.If you know.. (or even if you don't ..go check!
Name something significant that
happend in the world the
year you were born.

1969 -- the summer of love (Woodstock) and the man on the moon.

4.Name a famous person you
think you look the most
like. (or who others have
told you, you look like)

Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio (sp?) -- she was in "The Abyss" and "Scarface" (Al Pacino's sister), "The Color of Money" and "Class Action" with Gene Hackman (when "Class Action" came out, people actually stopped me on the street for "my" autograph thinking I was MEM)

5.Playing "six degrees of.." connect yourself to Tammy Faye Baker (buwwahhha haa haa!)

I met Jerry Lee Lewis at a concert. Jerry Lee Lewis is Jimmy Swaggart's cousin. Jimmy Swaggart is (was) a tv evangelist. Tammy Faye Baker is (was) a tv evangelist.

6.What was your favorite toy as a child?

Barbie and Easy Bake Oven

7.What was the worst Christmas gift you ever recieved?

A ceramic bowl my crazy aunt made that looked like it was made by a crazy aunt.

8. Do you have your wisdom
teeth?

No. All four removed more than 10 years ago.

9.Tell me your dream car.

Convertable Mercedes SL series.

10. Check the time again.. How
long did it take you
to answer these?

4:57 -- 8 minutes.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •