The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Show Off the Children thresd. "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Kismet 803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-07-01, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kismet Click to send private message to Kismet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Show Off the Children thresd. "
I have been going since 5 am when my son woke me up this morning. We finally have our piddly Christmas money so I was all in the spirit. I was at Walmart by 7am. I bought a whole ton of stuff to make fudge(Yes Jizzy I said making fudge...) as well as other 'food gift' stuff. Then we came home, I fed the kids and then bathed them and took them back to Walmart to have their Christmas pictures made. Now, in order to get the cheap package, the first picture is the one you get for the cheapo price. Every pose after this costs extra. Knowing this the first pose is all that matters to me. My kids were in a great mood, and they loved the photographer. So the first two shots were great, but a little off center and goofy, so I 'no-go'ed' those.

Then some flaming idiot decided to pop a ballon or something. My son freaks out. When he freaks out his first instinct is to cover his ears. It's a weird thing he does, and he has since he could walk. (We've had his hearing tested and the whole nine.. don't ask.) Anyways, long and short of it, he refuses to remove his hands from his ears. So away we go back home. Today was my last chance to get pictures for the Christmas cards professionally. I strip them down and put them into playclothes and down for naps. They wake up from their nap(OK Beth slept and David drove me insane), and I decide to take them to the mall. I wanted to look for a present for Jason. I won't tell you what it is because he still reads the board sometimes. Anyway, THERE WAS NO LINE TO SEE SANTA!! Two kids ahead of us and noone behind us. It was amazing. But this time it isn't my son who freaks out but my daughter. See the picture below.

(Store Santa Rant!) My son was very excited about seeing Santa Clause. Do you know what Santa said to him? Not a blessed thing save for Merry Christmas. He didn't ask him if he was good or what he wanted for Christmas. He just jerked both of them into his lap and said smile. I was sooo disappointed and so was David. This was his first experience with Santa, and I really wanted it to be better. After the picture(David didn't freak out and do the ear thing), Santa tells the kids to get stickers out of this cauldron thing. There is another little boy there taking a handful. Santa yells"You can't have that many!", just as David is reaching into the bucket. He almost burst into tears. I calmed him down and we left. What a distaster!! Where is the Macy's Santa when you need him?

Anyway, the purpose of this thresd is to show off your kids Holiday pics, and/or tell Horror picture taking stories. If Anyone here has ever been a Children's Photographer, you deserve a medal of bravery! That has to be the worlds worst job!

The Santa Picture.

Ok your turn!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Show Off the Children thresd. VampKira 12-07-01 1
 RE: Show Off the Children thresd. Jizzy 12-08-01 2
 RE: Show Off the Children thresd. true 12-08-01 3
 RE: Show Off the Children thresd. VampKira 12-09-01 4
   RE: Show Off the Children thresd. Jizzy 12-09-01 5
 RE: Show Off the Children thresd. Ronnet 12-09-01 6
 RE: Show Off the Children thresd. PepeLePew13 12-09-01 7
   TaDa!! Kismet 12-09-01 8
       Presto... PepeLePew13 12-10-01 11
 RE: Show Off the Children thresd. ItzLisa 12-09-01 9
 RE: Show Off the Children thresd. Goldielocks 12-10-01 10
 McKenna Lisapooh 12-10-01 12
   RE: McKenna Ronnet 12-10-01 17
 RE: Show Off the Children thresd. Tinkerbell 12-10-01 13
 Damn... u peeps and your kids Jizzy 12-10-01 14
 RE: Show Off the Children thresd. anotherkim 12-10-01 15
   RE: Show Off the Children thresd. Ronnet 12-10-01 18
   RE: Show Off the Children thresd. Lisapooh 12-10-01 19
   The other twin idiotcowboy 12-11-01 36
 RE: Show Off the Children thresd. ItzLisa 12-10-01 16
 RE: Show Off the Children thresd. MandyM 12-10-01 20
   Hey there, MommyM! Jizzy 12-10-01 22
   RE: Show Off the Children thresd. Lisapooh 12-11-01 25
   You're a brave woman.... anotherkim 12-11-01 29
 RE: Show Off the Children thresd. LadyT 12-10-01 21
 RE: Show Off the Children thresd. RudyRules 12-10-01 23
   RE: Show Off the Children thresd. Lisapooh 12-11-01 24
 RE: Show Off the Children thresd. ItzLisa 12-11-01 26
 WOW! VampKira 12-11-01 27
 RE: Show Off the Children thresd. Drive My Car 12-11-01 28
   RE: Show Off the Children thresd. Ronnet 12-12-01 40
 Hey! What happened???????? Drive My Car 12-11-01 30
   RE: Hey! What happened???????? VampKira 12-11-01 31
   to fix the thread... sleeeve 12-11-01 33
       RE: to fix the thread... Drive My Car 12-11-01 34
 RE: Show Off the Children thresd. NightScribe 12-11-01 32
 RE: Show Off the Children thresd. northernlights 12-11-01 35
 RE: Show Off the Children thresd. Kismet 12-12-01 37
   LMAO!!! LadyT 12-12-01 39
       RE: LMAO!!! Drive My Car 12-12-01 41
 RE: Show Off the Children thresd. Penelope Le Pew 12-12-01 38
 RE: Show Off the Children thresd. SherpaDave 12-16-01 42
 RE: Show Off the Children thresd. Superman 12-16-01 43

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-07-01, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Show Off the Children thresd. "
Oh Kissy! You poor thing! I remember what that's like! *hug* But look at those precious babes! What a couple of sweeties! You and the Dragon create beautiful children... for pure evil, that is. *wink*

I'll scan the batlings school pics, and post them later.

*wink*

Jizzy 2053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-08-01, 04:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jizzy Click to send private message to Jizzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Show Off the Children thresd. "
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-01 AT 04:11 AM (EST)

*sigh*

Why is it that I think you do things like this just to get at me, you Evil Overlord!!? LOL

You have beautiful children though, Kis! Now post your kiddies,Vampy..I am sure they are beautiful, as well. And let me guess...lil' Kye-Pie looks just like Mommy!!?!

It's been awhile since I've seen the way the candles light your face. It's been awhile, but I can still remember just the way you taste...

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-08-01, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Show Off the Children thresd. "
Kis, what cute kiddies! I can't imagine them driving you nuts

I took Kaitlyn to see Santa at the mall last week, there was a really long line...so I said, how about some Mrs. Fields cookies, and we promptly ditched the Santa line! Woo Hoo! I plan to take her back, but during the afternoon, when all the little kids are napping.

Mabye your Santa line was so short, cause that is one CRANKY Santa. Geeze, I could almost understand it if he had a huge line, and no break, but, if I was you, I would have let him HAVE IT! I've already started my New Years resolution...I will not tolerate RUDE people anymore! Nope, if you're rude, I'm gonna say so! (and it feels great!)

I would love to share pics of my two darlings, however, no scanner here, and I doubt I would be able to figure out how to do it anyway.

true

12-09-01, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Show Off the Children thresd. "
Ok, as promised.. here are my little Batlings. Brandon 12, and Kyla 8.

I had his hair fixed really cool in a spike type way. See what he did to it? Argghh!

And I told Kyla to have her hair in the front on both sides, and to comb it first fer crissakes! She said her teacher thought she looked cute with half behind her ear.

*wink*

12-09-01, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jizzy Click to send private message to Jizzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Show Off the Children thresd. "
Awwwww...you have beautiful children as well, Kira!

It's been awhile since I've seen the way the candles light your face. It's been awhile, but I can still remember just the way you taste...

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-09-01, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Show Off the Children thresd. "
Kismet and Vampy, you both have such beautiful children!

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-01, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Show Off the Children thresd. "
I recall there was a thresd about a couple months or so ago that had a bunch of us posting our children's pics (myself, AyaK, Supe, Vampy, others?) ... can anyone remember which thresd that was in?

I did a search for that thresd, but without an idea what the original thresd topic was (it was a major detour)... had no luck with my search. Anyone can help here? It'd be nice to be able to post a link to that thresd on here so we can refer to these for extra children pics.

"Damn you, Carl, for leaving me here with a bunch of misfits."
Frank Garrison, Nov. 1/01

12-09-01, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kismet Click to send private message to Kismet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "TaDa!!"
Here is the link to that thresd. I just thought peeps might have Christmas pics they wanted to share.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=1140&forum=DCForumID6&archive=yes

Kismet
-- Who can't believe she remembered the exact thresd.

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-01, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Presto..."
Kis... great job in finding that thresd! For the life of me I just couldn't recall in which thresd these pics were in and I kept barking up the wrong tree in the gigantic forest that we call The Archives.

I've got a bit of a Santa story to add to Itzy's and Kis's...

Yesterday I dropped off Babs and Ashley at her work party but Zach and I couldn't go due to our cases of pink eye (see the pink eye thresd coming up), so I took him to the local outlet mall. Zach put up a huge fuss over not being able to stay for the party saying he didn't want to miss Santa so my wife did some hasty negotiating with the person running the show to have me bring Zach over at the end to have a quick 1-on-1 meeting with Santa to get his present. Peace, no problem.

So off we went to the outlet mall and walked around a while around the stores and saw the mall's Santa Claus walking around with his Mrs. Claus passing out candy canes. Zach said "Santa Claus is HERE?? Is he at the party too?" I said yes, he's everywhere and moves around just like magic. Happy boy, got his candy cane to munch on.

Then we finally got ourselves out of the mall (with about 12 bags of Xmas presents I bought for the family) and back to the party to pick up my wife and Ashley. We dragged Zach into the lobby to meet Santa and Zach opened up his eyes -- not only at the huge present he was about to get, but because this was a totally different Santa Claus! He was much smaller and had a skanky beard in comparison to the one in the mall. I think Zach even asked this Santa how he got around so quickly and that he got a measly candy cane back at the mall compared to this present he was just now getting.

Oooh, so easy to snow over unsuspecting little children...

"Damn you, Carl, for leaving me here with a bunch of misfits."
Frank Garrison, Nov. 1/01

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-09-01, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Show Off the Children thresd. "
Kis and Vamps, what beautiful kids you have!!!

First, Kis, I don't think your daughter looks too freaked out - they both look adorable! Second, I'm sorry that the store Santa was such a jerk to your son! (He even LOOKS like an Honest-To-God Santa, too!!! It's like a classic bait and switch on the poor kid!)

My first Santa experience that I can remember - I guess I was about five? I couldn't WAIT to see this dude! I'm in line with my Mom and my older sister, and it's the turn of the little girl who was two kids ahead of me. Now, there's always going to be a kid who's scared of Santa once they get there, and will inevitably burst into tears. That was this little girl - her mother put her on Santa's lap, and the poor kid flipped out! So her Mom hauls her off Santa, but it had already caused a chain reaction to the little girl behind her (directly in front of me) - she burst into tears when the first girl did! So here are the two kids in front of me, bawling their eyes out, and I just sort of remember thinking, "Well - if they're not gonna sit on Santa's lap, I'm going to!" And I kind of brushed them aside (my totally embarrassed sister trying to hold me back, but I slipped out of her grip!), marched up to Santa, and just climbed up on his lap! I looked him right in the eye and went "Hi!" He goes, "Hi! How are you?" I say "Fine. I'm not scared of you, you know." He goes, "Well, that's good! What do you want for Christmas?" And we just proceeded the rest of the normal Santa-To-Kid conversation from there! It was all very business like once we got the formalities out of the way, LOL!!!

Goldielocks 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-10-01, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Goldielocks Click to send private message to Goldielocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Show Off the Children thresd. "
I like that picture! It's so cute! I took my kids last week and the picture is so bad that I don't think that I will even put it in a frame at home. My daughter (18 mos.) was crying for me and my son was showing Santa his new shoes, so when the picture was taken-NO ONE was looking at the camera...not even Santa. Then as we left, my son told Santa that he saw one of his reindeer at our house and Santa told him that it wasn't. So my son got all upset and I looked at Santa and said "Didn't you send out the reindeer to check on the kids and make sure that they're behaving?" He stammered yes and I glared at him as I took my children away. He, too, did not ask my son what he wanted and if he had been good. Where do these Santas get training anyway? Our little local library is having Santa on Thursday and I think that I may try again, just so my son can tell Santa what he wants and he can ask Santa about the reindeer again, because that little thing is still bothering him.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-01, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "McKenna"
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-01 AT 02:26 PM (EST)

OK - last time y'all did this, I decided not to post McKenna. Weird, I know. But looking at all these beautiful kids again and seeing the new ones of Kismet's and Vampy's has made the urge to show off unbearable!

So anyway - here's my little girl. This isn't a holiday picture, but it's one of my favorites. Her daycare brought in a photographer that did glamour shots for kids. McKenna LOVED it. She loved having her hair done and makeup put on and dressing up in the outfits. She'd done some print ads and signage for my last employer, but this just sent her to the moon. She was so excited.

edited because Boomer resized the pciture for me - Boomer thank you so much!!!!

And to add that I can see how excited she is in her eyes and I love being her mom. This is getting to gunky for me.

12-10-01, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: McKenna"
Hey McKenna - so beautiful. So glad I will now know the face behind the name when she types her name for us in chat.

Thanks Lisa for posting her picture!

Tinkerbell 1587 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-01, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tinkerbell Click to send private message to Tinkerbell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Show Off the Children thresd. "
What completely beautiful children you all have!!! I remember the other thresd too and it was nice to be able to refresh my memory. I'm so jealous of your beautiful children!

ps to pooh...do you ever just want to take McKenna and pinch her cheeks?? My niece and nephew have both had pinchable cheeks like that.

12-10-01, 12:57 PM (EST)
14. "Damn... u peeps and your kids"
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-01 AT 01:01 PM (EST)

*sigh*

I can't take it! I must post these pictures again. I don't have any kids that I am aware of...but if I ever do...I am POSITIVE this is what she would look like.

Yeah, I know I used her Easter pics, but I don't have any Santa ones to share just yet.

BTW, Poohbear..your daughter is adorable!

When I am with you...I'm free...I'm careless...I believe...

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-01, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Show Off the Children thresd. "
Wrong holiday, I know...but here is a Halloween pic and a birthday shot--no Santa yet..

My almost 3 year old (idiotcowboy's son's twin ):

and the baby--15 months old Friday:

Can't get the 8 year old's pic to upload.

Kim

12-10-01, 01:54 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Show Off the Children thresd. "
Beautiful family Kim. Thank you for sharing their pictures. But keep trying with the picture of the 8 year old. I want to see them all.

Oh, and jiZZy, your imaginary daughter is still very cute.

12-10-01, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Show Off the Children thresd. "

they are absolutely adorable! His expression is priceless - he really is Buzz Lightyear isn't he?

And that baby's smile! Totally lights up a room.

I hope you can get the other one to upload - you've got yourself some good looking kids.

And I agree Roni - Jizzy's imaginary daughter is as sweet as can be.

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-11-01, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "The other twin"
> My almost 3 year old (idiotcowboy's son's twin )

... what interesting things you learn in chat

-ICB

12-10-01, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Show Off the Children thresd. "
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-01 AT 01:31 PM (EST)

Gorgeous kids, you guys!

(Edit to fix my many sig pics!)

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-01, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Show Off the Children thresd. "
WOW! Everyone has such beautiful children! Thanks for finding that link, too, Kis!

Our Family Day of Horror was this summer....try getting 6 peeps to all look half-way nice while the youngest is screaming his bloody head off! ARGH! And I totally agree that being a children's photographer would be the worst job ever!

Here is a little sample of Hell Day:

Of course we had no real option, other than to choose the last picture, even though it looks as though my not-so-sweet Sammy is about to projectile-vomit pea soup just before his little head starts spinning around! EEEK!

MM "Bed is like the womb, only drier and with better TV reception." - Linda Richman.

12-10-01, 07:11 PM (EST)
22. "Hey there, MommyM!"
What a beautiful family you have, Mandy!

I especially like this pic of you...I can see by that glow on your face, that you must have recently injected yourself with some Jizz Whizz!! LMAO!!

When I am with you...I'm free...I'm careless...I believe...

12-11-01, 00:23 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Show Off the Children thresd. "
Actually Mandy - I LOVE that last shot. That demon look on his face is so perfect!!! Next time though, let somebody else hold him so your cleavage can be appreciated by the rest of the world!

Seriously sweetie - that's a great looking family!

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-01, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "You're a brave woman...."
I can't imagine trying a family picture...I have to be in front catching the runaway kids...last time we tried a shot of the two little ones together--in Halloween costumes--the baby got a bloody lip .

I love the bottom one, too--it looks like a real family picture.

Kim

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-01, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Show Off the Children thresd. "
What beautiful kids you all have I am so jealous of all your beautiful kids. I just want to buy them all gifts and teach them all about the facts of life

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-01, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Show Off the Children thresd. "
OK, Here's the little RR:

12-11-01, 00:19 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Show Off the Children thresd. "
Oh RR - they don't get much cuter than that bathing beauty! She is adorable!! Is she burying a little deposit SnoopySucks left on the beach?

Thanks for posting this - she's gorgeous.

12-11-01, 06:24 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Show Off the Children thresd. "
These pics just get cuter and cuter!!! So many "Mini-Peeps" to admire! They're all sweeties, that's for sure!

12-11-01, 08:18 AM (EST)
27. "WOW!"
Pooh, Kissy, Kim, Mandy, and RR..... You all have extremely beautiful children!! Oh my, they ought to be in commercials!

Not only are all of our posters gorgeous... so are their kids. We must have the best looking website in cyberland! *grin*

And ZZ? Your Imaginary little girl is a beauty too!

*wink*

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-01, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Show Off the Children thresd. "
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-01 AT 06:42 PM (EST)

Ya'll!!!!!!! These Babies are BEAUTIFUL!! Wow! I feel so proud of them , like they are kinda in my heart. Mandy! I love that every picture looks great, except the litle squirming
and fussing, such a truely "family" moment. And Honey you look just like how I pictured you.

Wonderful sharing peeps!!!!
I guess i need to find a Santa pic of my Kate. Speaking of Santa, don't you guys ever use the " santa has helpers " thing? Whenever we found a rude Santa, or one that didn't look right, my Mom would say he has helpers, so that all the kids could see Santa at Xmas, then the Santa we saw that was good would be hailed as the real Santa. My daughter even critques the Santas, deciding when she sees one if he is REAL or not.

Katie and the "Real" Santa 1999

12-12-01, 06:24 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Show Off the Children thresd. "
Oh Buggy, Katie is sooooooo pretty!

Thank you for posting this!

12-11-01, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Hey! What happened???????? "
Is it me? Or is my post all F*cked up?

12-11-01, 10:22 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Hey! What happened???????? "
It's all f***ed up, Buuuggg... You f***ked up this thresd!!!

*wink*

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-01, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "to fix the thread..."
There's a problem with the pic you uploaded (not your fault... a problem with the upload).

Instead of the url you included in your message, edit it to include this picture (of your kids)... that should fix the thresd:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/3c166b2a7bcf217e.gif

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

12-11-01, 06:44 PM (EST)
34. "RE: to fix the thread..."
Thanks Sleeeve!!!!
*smooch*

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-01, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Show Off the Children thresd. "
Wow! Cute kids

Pooh, your girl is just a doll-baby. She should be in
show-biz! All of them, really, and Kissy's kids, wow!
adorable rug-rats all around.

I don't have any myself, but sometimes I act like one.
Does that count?

Oh Mandy, how funny was it to see your wiggle-worm and
you trying to smile and handle him at the same time!

By the way, is it just me or is mandy HOT?

O.K. now i'm on the verge of thirty and clicking
on this thread has kicked my bio-clock into high
gear. I don't need a man, but I could use a donor.
:0

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-01, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Show Off the Children thresd. "
Such cute kidlets! You all have such beautiful children. I wanted to get in on this thresd by posting a picture of my son sitting on Santa's knee but he wouldn't go with me to have new picture taken. You know, you do so much for them when they're young, then they turn 20 and you just have no control! No sense of humor at all! One of my favorite things to do to him when he was a teen was to walk through the mall with him and then quietly reach for his hand. For a couple seconds he wouldn't seem to notice and then when he realized he was in public holding his mommy's hand, he would shake his hand free and walk away from me like he didn't know me. Now he turns the tables on me when we're in the mall and he grabs my hand. Smart-ass kid!

12-12-01, 08:46 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Show Off the Children thresd. "
Oh my, Such beautiful children!!!

Pooh, Mckenna really does look like a child model. So adorable.

Anotherkim your beautiful little one looks very much like my neice. If you moved to Dallas, your son, ICB's son and mine could all play together and really drive us crazy.

Mandy-- at least now I know why you are insane. I can't imagine having four, my head aches for you.

RR- Your daughter's pic reminds me of one of those ecoppertone ads. I love her little impish smile.

Buggy-- I know what happened. The server couldn't handle Katie. She is overwhelming. (I've seen this child in real life and she really is gorgeous like her Mommy.)

Vampy-- I know why your hands are so full. How can they look so sweet in pictures?

*Anti-hugs*

Kismet
-- Who isn't going to let her children anywhere near the corruptive niceness of LT.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-01, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "LMAO!!!"

You know, my non childless sister breaks my youngest nephew's leg and always gets asked to babysit, and I never do. She also dropped me on my head when I was a baby (Yes I know, that explains a lot) I have never broken any bones of my precious nephews. I just don't understand it

Anyways, all your childrens are so precious. I am a little jealous

12-12-01, 08:08 PM (EST)
41. "RE: LMAO!!!"
I thought she meant Lawrence Taylor

Penelope Le Pew 2031 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-01, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Penelope%20Le%20Pew Click to send private message to Penelope%20Le%20Pew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Show Off the Children thresd. "
Here are Ashley (8-Dec 26) and Zachariah (5) school pics. We will post up later when we get chance to meet Santa at Mall.

Pepe and I are proud of them!
Penelope

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-01, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Show Off the Children thresd. "
Okay, so I'm really late to this, but here's baby Sherpa.

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-01, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Show Off the Children thresd. "
I'm late too..

But here's the group:

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •