The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cut this guy some slack"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

johnpet1 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-20-07, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail johnpet1 Click to send private message to johnpet1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cut this guy some slack"
That this was all planned by either Brad or ABC or this was a stunt to promote his bars is absurd. What kind of publicity do you think he has now? Postive? No - every girl in the country hates him. Yeah...great publicity move. You think ABC planned this? Yeah...I'm sure they want a country full of irate viewers.

Face it, how many of you married people out there proposed after 9 weeks? Why do you think we only have 1 successful marriage out of all the bachelor/bachelorette episodes?

This guy had the guts to tell the truth - that he wasn't enough of love with either of them. Would you rather he pulled the same stunt other bachelors pulled? Either give the ring with no intent to marry or promise to "continue the relationship?"

Right...then a few months later we all read "they decided to persue their own interests and remain friends." It's actually guys like Andrew Firestone who make me mad - zero intentions of getting married yet strung it out for months caving into the pressure ABC puts on these guys to pick someone.

Basically, the other bachelors buckled under the pressure ABC put on them to choose someone - anyone. Brad did not. And as mad as both those girls are for not being chosen, they'd be more mad months down the road when after more of their time was wasted and they finally break up.

He led them on? There were many girls I was in love with and didn't marry. You can love someone and know that it just won't work out. And in fact, over 50% of people who love each other enough to get married end up divorced.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cut this guy some slack 24jgordongirl 11-20-07 1
   RE: Cut this guy some slack Wacko Jacko 11-20-07 2
       Ummm ... Sunny_Bunny 11-20-07 3
 RE: Cut this guy some slack Snidget 11-21-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

24jgordongirl 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-20-07, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 24jgordongirl Click to send private message to 24jgordongirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cut this guy some slack"
I TOTALLY AGREE!!!! Thank you! I know quite a few women who are happy about the outcome. Better now than later. And for the record, everyone who went on this show knows how it is going to be, and risk the chance of getting hurt, people react like *WTF* yet Reality TV is just that Reality, quit making the two girls that lost be the victims, he obviously hurt too. I wonder how many people could do what they say they think all these people should do?

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-20-07, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cut this guy some slack"
Did not watch this season. I stopped watching many seasons ago when I realized that NONE (ok one exception) ever continued after the show ended.

The guy owned it to the girls to pick one. Bob Guiney for example at least picked one. he refused to marry either but he picked one. SO what is the point of watching this show if no body wins. hey, I watched the Superbowl and guess what no body won? Hey, did you watch the miss america contest? they didn't pick anyone. This guy is a freakin blankety blank. I hope this guy put the nails in the coffin of this show.

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-20-07, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Ummm ..."
If you are going to make that argument, then you need to stay within the same program venue.

Using Football games or Beauty pageants that are shown in real time with little or no editing can't be used here. It would only work if: The game or pageant were not shown on the day it happened, and if before every play the game or pageant was stopped so that Producers could set the scene, and after the play they stopped to give all the main players confessionals, and then they showed the game or pageant after carefully editing for maximum emotional effect.

Now, if you said "What if on Survivor the jury decided before the final voting that they were ALL going to say 'we choose not to choose anyone because they couldn't outwit, outplay, and outlast a housefly" then it might make sense as an argument.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-21-07, 07:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Cut this guy some slack"
bump

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •