The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Amazing Race Contest for Canadians"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ontario TAR Fan 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-16-04, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontario%20TAR%20Fan Click to send private message to Ontario%20TAR%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Amazing Race Contest for Canadians"
http://www.ctv.ca/contests

This contest is for Canadians (sorry!) and is sponsored by CTV, the network carrying the show. Pick your team and if they win you could win a trip for two to any city that the Amazing Race visits this season.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Amazing Race Contest for Canadi... PepeLePew13 07-16-04 1
   RE: Amazing Race Contest for Canadi... Ontario TAR Fan 07-16-04 2
       RE: Amazing Race Contest for Canadi... PepeLePew13 07-16-04 4
   RE: Amazing Race Contest for Canadi... TARJUNKIE999 07-16-04 3
       RE: Amazing Race Contest for Canadi... PepeLePew13 07-16-04 5
 RE: Amazing Race Contest for Canadi... Rothschild 07-16-04 6
 Working link here... clemsonbeav 07-16-04 7
   RE: Working link here... PepeLePew13 07-18-04 8
   RE: Working link here... NoLifeReality 08-08-04 14
 RE: Amazing Race Contest for Canadi... silverfalcon 07-22-04 9
   RE: Amazing Race Contest for Canadi... qwertypie 07-24-04 10
       RE: Amazing Race Contest for Canadi... silverfalcon 07-24-04 11
 Thanks! Canada Girl 07-26-04 12
 RE: Amazing Race Contest for Canadi... NoLifeReality 08-08-04 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-16-04, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Amazing Race Contest for Canadians"
Thanks for the shout-out, TAR Fan... however, the link on that page for the TAR contest isn't opening up in either IE or Nutscraper.

Ah well, c'est la vie. I'll try again later to see if it opens up properly.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention." Tom Peters

Ontario TAR Fan 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-16-04, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontario%20TAR%20Fan Click to send private message to Ontario%20TAR%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Amazing Race Contest for Canadians"
Wierd. It works for me under IE6. Try going to www.ctv.ca and clicking on contests?

07-16-04, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Amazing Race Contest for Canadians"
LAST EDITED ON 07-16-04 AT 01:35 PM (EST)

Getting to the contests page isn't the problem -- clicking on the link and getting a "This Page Cannot Be Displayed" message is what is coming up for me.

For what it's worth, I didn't have any trouble at all opening up the ER Season II DVD contest link.

TARJUNKIE999 479 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-16-04, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARJUNKIE999 Click to send private message to TARJUNKIE999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Amazing Race Contest for Canadians"
Link requires Macromedia Flash. Might want to check and see that you have latest Flash Player plug-ins for your browser.

07-16-04, 01:15 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Amazing Race Contest for Canadians"
As far as I know, I already had Flash v.7 and there was no message that came up, just that it was already installed on my computer when I clicked to upgrade the Flash using the Macromedia website.

Oh well. The computer doesn't like me today...

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-16-04, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Amazing Race Contest for Canadians"
Frank’s Bar-B-Q Bonanza in Montreal sounds great

Le Québec a des garçons de vache, aussi

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-16-04, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Working link here..."
http://ctv1.ctv.ca/contests/amazingrace/

07-18-04, 09:17 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Working link here..."
Thanks, Beav! That one worked for me.

NoLifeReality 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-08-04, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NoLifeReality Click to send private message to NoLifeReality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Working link here..."
Thank you so much...this link worked for me too!
don't know why it doesn't work on the website.
I have entered my choice...thanks for your help.

silverfalcon 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-22-04, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silverfalcon Click to send private message to silverfalcon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Amazing Race Contest for Canadians"
Hi! Thanks for the info! I feel my luck has changed since I was FINALLY able to register on this website after 4 years of only being able to read.

(BTW how do you get those cool signature tags?)

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-04, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Amazing Race Contest for Canadians"
Welcome to the boards!!! My sig pic was made by Roll Dice and J slice. (Ice Cat also makes them too) you can ask them by finding one of their posts (They like to hang out in Off Topic which can be accessed at the left) and clicking one the first icon in the upper right hand corner of the post. This will allow you to send an e-mail to him/her with your request. Good Luck!

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

silverfalcon 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-24-04, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail silverfalcon Click to send private message to silverfalcon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Amazing Race Contest for Canadians"
Thank you so much! I am happy to be able join in...rather than being forever doomed to lurking....

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-26-04, 03:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Thanks!"
For bringing Canada and TAR info together in contest form!

And thanks to Beav for the extra link.

I'm gonna win, no one else need enter....

NoLifeReality 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-08-04, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NoLifeReality Click to send private message to NoLifeReality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Amazing Race Contest for Canadians"
I went on the website to enter the contest, but there is no link, even though it gives the message to click, there is nothing to click. Is the contest over? I thought it went until the 10th?
PS I am Canadian!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •