The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Botox: Would the procedure do me any good?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

subman 1546 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-19-04, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail subman Click to send private message to subman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Botox: Would the procedure do me any good?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-04 AT 03:27 AM (EST)

I'm considering injections of Botox to smooth out some of my "laugh lines". However, I'm concerned about both the expense and number of procedures I would require and how long the injections work? What do you think....should I take a chance?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Botox: Would the procedure do m... seahorse 09-19-04 1
 RE: Botox: Would the procedure do m... callalilly3000 09-19-04 2
 RE: Botox: Would the procedure do m... Swami 09-19-04 3
 RE: Botox: Would the procedure do m... KObrien_fan 09-19-04 4
 Done... You may experience... IceCat 09-19-04 5
   RE: Done... You may experience... subman 09-19-04 8
   RE: Done... You may experience... Drive My Car 09-19-04 9
 RE: Botox: Would the procedure do m... J Slice 09-19-04 6
   RE: Botox: Would the procedure do m... Immunegirl 09-19-04 7
       RE: Botox: Would the procedure do m... Drive My Car 09-19-04 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-19-04, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Botox: Would the procedure do me any good?"
Go ahead, it should do wonders.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

callalilly3000 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-19-04, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail callalilly3000 Click to send private message to callalilly3000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Botox: Would the procedure do me any good?"

My company has merged with a retired plastic surgeon.

He does non surgical procedures. One of which is botox.

I have heard, that the injections are only temporary. They last about 6 months. Since he just opened the practice, I am not sure of the cost yet. I'll find out Monday.

Official Kittyloaf Sig

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-04, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Botox: Would the procedure do me any good?"
I'd go with a full head transplant. Or maybe a Botox immersion bath.

And on the off chance that's really you, I must say that I like older guys. You know, guys who know stuff. Like the guy in the pic moght.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-04, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Botox: Would the procedure do me any good?"
Nevermind, I thought this was another baseball thread...

2004 A S S Trivia Champ
S9 PTB is Here, It's hot!!!!!

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-04, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Done... You may experience..."
... a little residual tissue rigidity but it should subside over the next few weeks.

subman 1546 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-19-04, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail subman Click to send private message to subman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Done... You may experience..."
I like that look..kinda of like a mannequin.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-04, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Done... You may experience..."
ACK! It's a freckin' space alien!

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-04, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Botox: Would the procedure do me any good?"
nothin' like being injected in the face with botulism.

Granted, I'm pretty tattooed, and I do have that navel ring, but there's something very unnerving about a loaded needle to the face.

IceCat frellin' rocks.
I'll be the roundabout.

Immunegirl 2304 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-19-04, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Immunegirl Click to send private message to Immunegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Botox: Would the procedure do me any good?"
I second that notion. I'm cool with needles, but a needle anywhere near my eye? No way.

Also, as an immunologist, I just can't get behind injections with botulism. Sorry.

Slice and Dice Chop Shop 2004

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-04, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Botox: Would the procedure do me any good?"
That whole deadly poisen thing is a bit of a turn off.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •