The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Macaulay Culkin faces drug charges"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-18-04, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Macaulay Culkin faces drug charges"
I dunno, he doesn't look the least bit stoned in his mug shot:

From CNN:

Macaulay Culkin charged with drug possession

Actor released from Oklahoma City jail after posting bond

(CNN) -- Actor Macaulay Culkin, who gained fame as a child in the smash hit film "Home Alone," was charged Friday in Oklahoma City with marijuana possession and possession of a controlled substance without a prescription, police said.

Culkin, 24, was a passenger in a Pontiac Bonneville stopped on Interstate 44 about 4 p.m. (5 p.m. ET) for speeding, police said. He was arrested after officers found the substances during a search of the car, and was released after posting $4,000 bond, police said.

Police seized 17.3 grams of marijuana, eight Xanax pills and 16 round white pills identified by police as clonazepam, a sedative used to treat anxiety and seizures that can be addictive. Police said Culkin told them he did not have a prescription for the pills.

The driver of the vehicle, Brett M. Tabisel, 22, of New York City, was charged with speeding, improper lane change and marijuana possession, police said.

According to the police report, the officer who pulled Tabisel over found a plastic bag filled with marijuana inside a black bag on the floor, in which Culkin had told the officer he had $3,000. The pills were in a clear plastic bag that Culkin pulled out of his front pocket, according to the report, and the arresting officer also found six rolled marijuana joints and two small burnt cigarettes in a silver cigarette case.

Culkin made no comment as he left the Oklahoma County Jail. His publicist, Michelle Bega, also had no comment.

Culkin has appeared in 19 films, including the 1989 film "Uncle Buck" -- one year before "Home Alone" hit the box office.

His most recent American-made film was "Saved!," which was released earlier this year. He has made numerous television appearances, including hosting "Saturday Night Live" in 1991.

Culkin was just 9 years old when "Home Alone" took America by storm. Feeding off that success, he appeared in about 10 films in a span of four years, becoming the highest paid child star in history along the way.

At the age of 14, he said he was retiring -- an announcement that upset his father so much it ultimately led to a complete estrangement between the two.

In an interview on CNN's "Larry King Live" in May, Culkin acknowledged he consumed alcohol and smoked marijuana over the years, but said, "I never had a problem."

"Everything that I do for some reason becomes this big crazy thing, you know, even though any normal person does it. Like, yes I'm a kid, I had a beer, I smoked a joint. Big deal," he said.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug char... probably clueless 09-18-04 1
   RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug char... PagongRatEater 09-18-04 3
       RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug char... probably clueless 09-18-04 4
 RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug char... Surveysez 09-18-04 2
 RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug char... PepeLePew13 09-18-04 5
 RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug char... skye 09-18-04 6
   RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug char... Dizwiz 09-18-04 7
       The phrase Surveysez 09-18-04 8
 RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug char... anotherkim 09-18-04 9
   RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug char... greenmonstah 09-18-04 10
       RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug char... anotherkim 09-18-04 11
 RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug char... seahorse 09-18-04 12
 RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug char... dabo 09-19-04 13
 RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug char... Glow 09-19-04 14
   RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug char... probably clueless 09-19-04 15
       RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug char... Glow 09-19-04 17
       RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug char... wandacal 09-19-04 18
           RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug char... probably clueless 09-19-04 20
               RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug char... wandacal 09-19-04 21
                   RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug char... probably clueless 09-19-04 22
                       RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug char... wandacal 09-19-04 23
                           RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug char... probably clueless 09-19-04 24
   OMG Glow! wandacal 09-19-04 16
       Hi Wanda Glow 09-19-04 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-04, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug charges"
Does this answer any questions about why he was left home alone.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*He looks older then Cheney*

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-04, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug charges"
LAST EDITED ON 09-18-04 AT 09:00 AM (EST)

Clueless, ya beat me to it!

09-18-04, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug charges"
That was a cheap slam dunk just waiting for any one of us.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*Just got here first*

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-18-04, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug charges"
"Everything that I do for some reason becomes this big crazy thing, you know"

Ummmm, delusional? Maybe it was the prescription drugs.

Surveysez

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-04, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug charges"

Now tell me he doesn't look as if he's auditioning for the next "Scooby Doo" movie as Shaggy?

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

skye 2261 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-18-04, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skye Click to send private message to skye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug charges"
Probably rather cruel of me but ...

Is it just me or does Macaulay now bear a striking resemblance to Bert?

Large forehead, all his hair in a little receding tuft up on top of his pointy head, glazed-over puppet eyes?

Sig pic courtesy of syren

"I have plenty of common sense. I just choose to ignore it." Calvin and Hobbes

Dizwiz 2699 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-18-04, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dizwiz Click to send private message to Dizwiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug charges"
I dunno. I'd have to see him "do the pigeon" before I could make final judgement on that...

Diz

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-18-04, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "The phrase"
"do the pigeon" just seems so wrong, in oh so many ways.

Surveysez

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-04, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug charges"

you know, I realize that he is worth a gazillion dollars, but he is one of the few "child stars" that I truly feel sorry for. What a crappy childhood he had. No surprise he's doing this now, IMO.

--imagine being terminally 6 years old in the public's mind.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-04, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug charges"
Mr Monstah claims I perpetually *act* six years old in public. That is kind of the same thing...

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Lucky for us, there is a mature one out of the two of us.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-04, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug charges"

Yeah, but he can spank a bad siix-year-old, so I'm sure that's a plus for him.

--we don't have that luxury in our house---we're two middle schoolers against the world.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-04, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug charges"
Time has not served him well.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-04, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug charges"
Everything that I do for some reason becomes this big crazy thing, you know, even though any normal person does it.

The new Corey Feldman.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-04, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug charges"
I'm thinking that this is perhaps blown out of proportion a bit. 17.3 grams? Xanax? So what? Oh well. I guess it got him in the spotlight for a few more minutes anyway.

an amazing IceCat original

09-19-04, 00:23 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug charges"
Perhaps a little nip and tuck, especially around the eyes, would have been a better expenditure then a lid and ludes.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*Maybe he likes that look?*

09-19-04, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug charges"
eh. He just looks high and maybe a little tired.

I'm sure he's so wasted, he doesn't care what he looks like.

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-19-04, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug charges"
A lid?

Man. You ARE old...

The name is...IceCat....redux

I still call it "grass".

09-19-04, 00:35 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug charges"
Bite me babe...I was going for the alliteration.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*Sheesh....been hardly working all night and have to repeat tomorrow.*

09-19-04, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug charges"
That's SENORA babe to you, gringo.

Hardly working? That's how I make my living.

09-19-04, 01:04 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug charges"
Tech requires I refer to her as DR babe. Now you want Senora Babe. When will this madness end!?!?!

A Kittyloaf®Original
*I kinda like Mister Mister*

09-19-04, 01:25 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug charges"
*I kinda like Mister Mister*

Wasn't that an 80's band?

If you prefer, I have no objection to Mistress Babe. But I'm just trying to keep real to my culture, ju know whud I mean?

Kyrie laison down the road that I must travel...

09-19-04, 01:30 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Macaulay Culkin faces drug charges"
Mistress Babe is already taken.

So let's stick with the cultural thing since you're doing the Latin with Kyrie laison anyway.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*Latin....Latino....so sue me.*

09-19-04, 00:29 AM (EST)
16. "OMG Glow!"
John said the same thing when he saw it on the news.
Exact words?
"17.3? That's less than half an ounce. Personal use. This would have barely been a citation for a non-celebrity. You can't fault a guy, especially in Hollywood, for copping to a little weed."

*sigh*

My Johnnie... too cool for establishment.

I have actually run across people John has arrested in the past and they told me how decent and non-judgemental he was. As he led them away in cuffs.

09-19-04, 00:34 AM (EST)
19. "Hi Wanda"
"This would have barely been a citation for a non-celebrity."

Exactly, Johnnie. Exactly.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •