The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What a great staff!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

een1016 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-13-05, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail een1016 Click to send private message to een1016 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What a great staff!!"
I am completely hooked on the show! Rhonda and Iyana just blow me away w/how they get to the core issues that people need to deal with if they really want "to start over." Dr. Stan is such an understanding doc that never judges people. He sincerely helps them learn how to change their lives.
I am so fascinated by Iyana. She has written several books but my favorite book is called "Yesterday, I cried." Reading that book provided me w/a lot of strength to believe that what happens in your life is how you choose to deal w/it.
Thanks for all you do to help others! This show really tugs at my heart strings.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What a great staff!! robyyyyn 10-13-05 1
 RE: What a great staff!! Devlynne 10-13-05 2
   RE: What a great staff!! shermie 10-13-05 3
 RE: What a great staff!! Cleverone 10-13-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

robyyyyn 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-13-05, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail robyyyyn Click to send private message to robyyyyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What a great staff!!"
hello...
i am so glad you posted : )
I love Iyanla and i knew she had written several books. But, thank you so much for the title!!! Her book will be on my Christmas Wish List! Thank you!

Devlynne 154 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-13-05, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devlynne Click to send private message to Devlynne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What a great staff!!"
Welcome to the boards een1016!

I am, also, completely hooked on the show!
Dr. Stan makes a good male role model for the women in the house and he always seems to be supportive and understanding in a genuine way. I admire both Rhonda and Iyanla a great deal, they have overcome so much in their lives and have a lot to give the women of the SO house. I am so glad to find a post applauding the efforts of the great staff of the SO house, instead of some of the character bashing that often seems to happen.

Thank-You

shermie 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-13-05, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shermie Click to send private message to shermie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What a great staff!!"
I agree with you, Devlynne. Nicely put.

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-13-05, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What a great staff!!"
Hi een1016....I'm glad you posted as well...it's so refeshing to hear the LC's and Dr. Stan get accolades for the help that they give others. They do the best work given the limited time and enormous issues of the HG's.. regardless of the bashings they receive from those who don't neccessarily agree with the tactics used. I must agree with Shermie, Devlynne very well put.

"I walk in my own shoes..."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •