The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Famous Survivor Rejects"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

BluSavana 694 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-28-00, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BluSavana Click to send private message to BluSavana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Famous Survivor Rejects"
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-00 AT 02:31 PM (EST)

Courtesy of Maxim Magazine, some little known applicants to Survivor:
1. Name: Axl Rose
I would make a good Survivor because: I thrive in isolation. It's now day 3,372 of my home-recording session. Rations are light; supermodels no longer return my calls, and I could really use the peace and quiet of a remote island getaway with suitable media coverage in order to get my act together. I'm already pretty ropey looking, and I haven't bathed in ages--we're talking bedsores the size of quarters. But with the crap I've dumped in my body, I can't see bugs and rats being a problem, long as I got a bottle of Jack

2. Name: Bill
I would make a good Survivor because: I'm about to have a lot of time on my hands, and I really need to get away from the wife for a while, if you know what I mean. Some of those chicks you got on the island are notorious, dudes--bring on the shell bikinis! Hey are you disqualified from this thing if you smoked some pot back in college? Just curious. Oh crap: Here comes the battle-ax now. Please please take me--or at least kill me...

3. Name: Demi
I would make a good Survivor because: Let's see...a remote place where people can banish you for life if you commit the slightest offense? I've got news for you: It's called Hollywood. Make one lousy attempt at respectibility and BAM--off to the island of misfit actresses with Ally Freakin' Sheedy. No one laughed at Bruce when he turned "serious" and he didn't even have the best boobs money can buy. By the way, isn't Pulau Tiga a great name for a child? Pulau if it's a boy, and Tiga if it's a girl.

4. Name: Whitney
I would make a good Survivor because: Because I am already a survivor! One minute you've got the best-selling single in the country--the next some trampy dressin' Long Island ho steals your whole act. A girl can't even smoke a joint in an airport these days without her #%& getting harrassed. But I will survive (oh, that gives me an idea) and I'm 100 percent comitted to the...uh...Listen, sorry for the short notice here, but I'm going to have drop out of the whole application process. My vocal cords are just shot. Maybe you can get Faith Hill to fill in for me...?

BLU

When I woke up this morning and I realized you weren't here, things really looked dark and the whole world seemed stinking and rotten...Then the dog rolled off my face--Hallmark

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Famous Survivor Rejects Vampkira 08-28-00 1
   RE: Famous Survivor Rejects BluSavana 08-28-00 2
       RE: Famous Survivor Rejects Leif Eriksen 08-28-00 3
           RE: Famous Survivor Rejects BluSavana 08-28-00 4
               RE: Famous Survivor Rejects Leif Eriksen 08-28-00 5
                   RE: Famous Survivor Rejects BluSavana 08-28-00 6
                       RE: Famous Survivor Rejects Leif Eriksen 08-28-00 7
                           RE: Famous Survivor Rejects Drive My Car 08-29-00 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Vampkira 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-28-00, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vampkira Click to send private message to Vampkira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Famous Survivor Rejects"
I've read it three times, and it's still making me laugh. Thanks!

"Hey, we ARE on a game show!"- Colleen

08-28-00, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BluSavana Click to send private message to BluSavana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Famous Survivor Rejects"
I wish I would have come up with it myself, but it was pretty funny =) glad u got a kick out it, BLU

When I woke up this morning and I realized you weren't here, things really looked dark and the whole world seemed stinking and rotten...Then the dog rolled off my face--Hallmark

Leif Eriksen 1179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-28-00, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leif%20Eriksen Click to send private message to Leif%20Eriksen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Famous Survivor Rejects"
Blu, how can I put this in a kind way, OK here goes, enough of that quote from Hallmark already; OK, I said it. I am thanking you now for your cooperation.

08-28-00, 04:14 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Famous Survivor Rejects"
Thanks, Leif, for the suggestion, but I think I will keep it for the time being. Being non cooperative is one of my most charming traits...BLU

08-28-00, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leif%20Eriksen Click to send private message to Leif%20Eriksen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Famous Survivor Rejects"
Hope I didn't hurt your feelings. I had to say it once and that's all. I hope you still love me, Blu?

08-28-00, 04:24 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Famous Survivor Rejects"
Actually I would change it but I have to come up with something suitable. Instead, I will have a temporary signature up in place til something pops into my head. See, I can be gracious! BLU

*This space for rent--Call 1-800-BLU-SVNA*

08-28-00, 06:41 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Famous Survivor Rejects"
You are a most beautiful person, Blu, now I adore you even more.

"love is blind" anon.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-29-00, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Famous Survivor Rejects"
Blu Hon , Thanks for sharing that, it was terribly funny.
God I wish I could think that stuff up.
See ya soon, and don't lock yourself out anymore. Giggle

E

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •