The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-21-10, 06:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1..."
>"Fierce competitor"!!!! That little runt????

You're right about the "runt" part which is all the more reason why "Burly Ladie's Man" Hayden and "Macho Man Goumba" Enzo would NEVER, EVER want to admit they are being outperformed by a "runt." Thus they need to cop other reasons to want to oust Matt to save "macho" face.

>Do you think Lane is worried?

Is Lane capable of anything other than being lame???

>The guys don't give a damn about that, knowing they'll have a chance to beat him.

They've had chances for over a half of a season and have performed miserably. I'm not going to squabble with anyone over how the words "fierce" and "perform" should be defined because it's all relative but this much is an indisputable fact -- Matt has been CARRYING the Brigade thus far. PERIOD.

>Judging from what he was allowed
>to say on the live
>feeds there's nothing that would
>have prevented Matt from saying:
>"I opened Pandora's box and
>I'm not allowed to say
>what was inside but it's
>all good for us."

I agree that Matt could have said anything he wanted to EXCEPT THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH ABOUT THE DPOV. That's been my point all along. I still can't understand how you can't wrap your mind around the fact that WHATEVER Matt said would have been "untruthful" in regard to what happened for him when he opened Pandora's Box.
We're not talking about "what was inside" the box...we're talking about what Matt "received" for opening it. That's the issue here. And the gag order placed on him prevented Matt from telling the truth.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Big Brother Love/Loathe List V12.6   Aruba     08-13-10       
   RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-13-10     1  
     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-14-10     2  
         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-14-10     4  
             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-14-10     5  
                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-14-10     6  
                     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-15-10     7  
                         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-15-10     8  
             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-19-10     9  
                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-19-10     10  
                     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-20-10     11  
                         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-20-10     12  
                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-21-10     13  
                                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-21-10     15  
                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-21-10     14  
                                 RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-21-10     16  
                                     RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-21-10     17  
                                         RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-21-10     18  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-22-10     20  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-22-10     21  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-22-10     22  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   michel     08-22-10     23  
                                             RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Aruba     08-22-10     24  
   RE: Big Brother Love/Loathe List V1...   Belle Book     08-14-10     3  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •