The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"tonight's episode: Jenni & DeAnna got roses"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

observer 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-06-07, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"tonight's episode: Jenni & DeAnna got roses"
DeAnna is controlling. Brad doesn't seem to realize it. DeAnna told Brad, "You are the one." He seemed to think she had deep feelings for him. DeAnna is scary.

DeAnna might be controlling enough to make Brad think that she's the one for him.

Bettina seems like a nice lady. She seems to be mature and stable... insightful too. She realized that she fell in love with Brad, and he didn't fall in love with her. But, Bettina wasn't smart enough to realize that Brad would be angry about the way her family rejected him... Oh well, love is blind.

Who will get the final rose... playful Jenni or controlling DeAnna?

Next week will be interesting... all of the rejected women...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: tonight's episode: Jenni & DeAn... Peyton414 11-06-07 1
   RE: tonight's episode: Jenni & DeAn... mrc 11-06-07 2
   RE: tonight's episode: Jenni & DeAn... Loree 11-06-07 3
       RE: tonight's episode: Jenni & DeAn... Chevy 11-06-07 4
           RE: tonight's episode: Jenni & DeAn... Peyton414 11-06-07 5
               RE: tonight's episode: Jenni & DeAn... observer 11-06-07 6
   RE: tonight's episode: Jenni & DeAn... motormouth 11-06-07 8
       RE: tonight's episode: Jenni & DeAn... bullzeye 11-06-07 11
 RE: tonight's episode: Jenni & DeAn... bullzeye 11-06-07 7
   RE: tonight's episode: Jenni & DeAn... flystorms 11-06-07 9
       RE: tonight's episode: Jenni & DeAn... Peyton414 11-06-07 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Peyton414 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-06-07, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peyton414 Click to send private message to Peyton414 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: tonight's episode: Jenni & DeAnna got roses"
DeAnna blinks. a LOT. i know that may sound random and nitpicky but idk if she was trying to be flirty or just blinks a lot. personally i thought she looked ridiculous

Bettina seemed a little clueless to me...

BIIG QUESTION: i know overnight dates imply that he slept with them but did he seriously sleep with all three of them in a row????

maybe im just jumping to conclusions or something but that seems to nasty,

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-06-07, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: tonight's episode: Jenni & DeAnna got roses"
At least they didn't have the same suite every time . . .

"Hey, remember last night when we were doing it on the brown leather loveseat with cocoa sequins in the pink sunroom and your ass made that weird noise . . . oh, wait, that wasn't you. Never mind."

What is Phil's golf equipment?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-07, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: tonight's episode: Jenni & DeAnna got roses"
Maybe DeAnna has contacts and allergies. That could explain the blinking.

I like Jenni more than DeAnna. But I don't dislike DeAnna. And Bettina was naive to think her parents' actions were not going to affect how Brad felt. Her explanation for why they talked to Brad like that did not make sense to me. And I don't think it did to Brad either. He was hurt. And I don't think Bettina even realized it.

Past ladies on this show have said that it is always made to appear they all slept with the Bachelor. But it really is their own decision. Some have even left his suite for their own later in the evening. But the viewers are never showed that. Only they know if anything did or did not happen. I just find it icky that they are being compared to each other in bed if he does get to sleep with all 3. Win or lose alot of the women are going to feel disgusted when they watch this show. They were either used and discarded. Or they won a guy that slept with 2 other women while telling them that they were The One.

Chevy 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-06-07, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chevy Click to send private message to Chevy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: tonight's episode: Jenni & DeAnna got roses"
This episode left me feeling sick! I know we don't see what really goes on, but Brad is just giving me the creeps the way he is playing these women. I know that he is suppose to make a choice and I think he knows who he is going to pick... He may not pick any of them. If that is the case then all I can say is the girls are lucky! I wouldn't want any man that played girls the way he does. May be the reason he is still single!

11-06-07, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peyton414 Click to send private message to Peyton414 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: tonight's episode: Jenni & DeAnna got roses"
I picked out a couple instances during last nights show when he said the EXACT SAME THING to the different women. Like "Since the moment i met you i've been waiting for this date." pssht

observer 209 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-07, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: tonight's episode: Jenni & DeAnna got roses"
Brad added three more notches to his belt... he's quite the stud...

DeAnna wants the final rose to win the game.

DeAnna is trampy. She said that part of people getting to know each other is waking up in each other's arms. Sleeping around is not something to "brag" about on national TV.

Jenni and Bettina were infatuated with Brad and with the TV star lifestyle they were living.

Brad's identical twin is married, so Brad thinks he should be married too.. but I don't know if Brad can escape his alley cat ways.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-06-07, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: tonight's episode: Jenni & DeAnna got roses"
Call me naive but I can't fathom that he sleeps with any of them. Wouldn't that make it almost impossible to break up with them? And wouldn't they say something, like, "I can't believe this after you JUST slept with me...". I'd be pissed. Not to mention the women's pride. Can you imagine being the second or third date and not caring whether he just slept with someone else? Ick.

Flashy sig by RollDdice

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-07, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: tonight's episode: Jenni & DeAnna got roses"
MY DW said pretty much the same thing. She watches the show with a group of neighbors who were all astounded by the potential going-ons. I told her that she should have called me - I could have explained the guys viewpoint in a heartbeat. As for the girls, I am certain that at least one of them thought to themself, "I have slept with a whole lot worse for a whole lot less".

Another Arkie Masterpiece! Is that woman talented or what?

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-07, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: tonight's episode: Jenni & DeAnna got roses"
But, Bettina wasn't smart enough to realize that Brad would be angry about the way her family rejected him...

Interesting - I actually thought she did see that, and went out of her way to try and explain her family's concerns while at dinner.

I hate to say this but I think the only reason she was chosen the week before (after the worst hometown visit ever), is that Brad wanted to keep her around for the overnight date. He may not have loved her, but he sure did lust after her. Can't say as I blame him on that point.

Another Arkie Masterpiece! Is that woman talented or what?

flystorms 212 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-07, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: tonight's episode: Jenni & DeAnna got roses"
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-07 AT 05:21 PM (EST)

You know, I don't think anyone will be surprised if he ends up picking Jenni.

Something about DeAnna over the course of the season (and it's been hit or miss catching it) is that DeAnna seems calculated and out for the win, rather than for the guy in the end. Everything is said for a reason and there doesn't seem like there's much feeling behind what she's saying. It's almost robotic. Isn't she in real estate or sales of some kind? It's as if she's working to close a deal, to me.

I read once (or saw it on a documentary somwhere) that when people lie, they blink more. Could this be the source of DeAnna's bliking? Hmmm...makes you think, doesn't it?

11-06-07, 06:58 PM (EST)
10. "RE: tonight's episode: Jenni & DeAnna got roses"
HAHAHAA thats great!! someone besides me noticed the blinking lol. yeah she does sound very calculated and almost scripted.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •