The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Happy Friday Everyone!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-10-04, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Happy Friday Everyone!"
Happy Friday morning everyone! How has everyone been? I just got back from a gruelling drive from Philadelphia where I had a job interview. Does anyone have any exciting plans for the weekend? I have to work at my part-time job as a cashier...

Handcrafted by RollDdice! The fellowship has begun...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Happy Friday Everyone! Draco Malfoy 09-10-04 1
 RE: Happy Friday Everyone! KObrien_fan 09-10-04 2
   RE: Happy Friday Everyone! buckeyegirl 09-10-04 3
       RE: Happy Friday Everyone! KObrien_fan 09-10-04 5
 RE: Happy Friday Everyone! seahorse 09-10-04 4
 RE: Happy Friday Everyone! Glow 09-10-04 6
 RE: Happy Friday Everyone! arkiegrl 09-10-04 7
 RE: Happy Friday Everyone! samboohoo 09-10-04 8
 RE: Happy Friday Everyone! HobbsofMI 09-10-04 9
 RE: Happy Friday Everyone! Estee 09-10-04 10
   RE: Happy Friday Everyone! shiver14 09-10-04 11
 RE: Happy Friday Everyone! Immunegirl 09-10-04 12
 RE: Happy Friday Everyone! PapaBear 09-10-04 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-04, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Happy Friday Everyone!"
All I have to do is stay awake for 5 1/2 more hours. Then I can take a nap. Going to bed at 1 when you have to get up at 4 is not good.

DW's trying to decide if she wants to get a new computer this weekend. So we may be doing that.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-04, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Happy Friday Everyone!"
Happy friday BEG! I get to spend the weekend with my 17 year old niece who is coming to visit me tonight. We are going to stay up late watching movies and eating junkfood and catching up with each others lives.

2004 A S S Trivia Champ
And the Patriots won last night, even if they did get it via a missed field goal.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-04, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Happy Friday Everyone!"
Katie-I love your new SIG! Your weekend sounds like fun!

Handcrafted by RollDdice! The fellowship has begun...

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-04, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Happy Friday Everyone!"
Thank you! New survivor season, new siggie. Now that I am hosting PTB I am going to be making myself a new one for that too!

2004 A S S Trivia Champ

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-04, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Happy Friday Everyone!"
I hope things went great for you. I will be enjoying the weekend with my grandson at his 5th birthday party.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-04, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Happy Friday Everyone!"
Morning, BEG. Hope your interview went well.

Morning, everybody.

It is Friday, but the happy part is debatable. I'm still deciding what I'm doing this weekend. There's a concert tomorrow that I thought about going to.

an amazing IceCat original

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-04, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Happy Friday Everyone!"
Somedays you're the dog, and somedays you're the fire hydrant. Today, it feels like I'm the fire hydrant.

Hope everyone has a better day than I'm having.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-04, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Happy Friday Everyone!"
Morning BEG, morning all.

I am going to the RACE tomorrow night. So excited since I missed the Spring Race. I won't be able to go until 4, so I'll be in traffic for at least an hour, will miss all of the pre-race fun, but it's still worth it.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-04, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Happy Friday Everyone!"
Championships in softball tonight, double elimination so we have to lose twice to blow it. Hoping we don’t get to the second game….which reminds me to get to the batting cages at lunch.

Sat: Finalize my one year anniversary with DW to Vegas Baby…..meet a new painter to fix the old painters work, plaster guy to fix old painters damage, and paint some things myself if the weather is good. Watch AR since missed it Tuesday.

Sun: Bass Fishing Tournament out on Lake St. Clair…..last one for the year.

Do homework sometime in there and get the jet ski out once more for the year.

My name is Hobbs of MI and I approve this message!

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-04, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Happy Friday Everyone!"
Spending a busy morning trying to decide if I liked Joey or not. The jury is still out, and will be until I figure out whether I was actually watching Frasier with one-half the total IQ.

Beyond that, I've got to do some baseline cleaning, package a couple of gifts, figure out what to do about dinner, and I should really finish reading this incredibly stupid book just so I can say I did it and have nothing worse happen to me for the rest of the day.

As almost always, I'm working this weekend. Hooray, me.

shiver14 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-10-04, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shiver14 Click to send private message to shiver14 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Happy Friday Everyone!"
Happy Friday! I actually get to sleep in tomorrow morning, for the first weekend in ages. I don't have to work, for once, and I have no clue what I am going to do with my time. Anyone have any suggestions on a new, exciting activity to entertain two boys 6 and 8 years old?

Immunegirl 2304 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-10-04, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Immunegirl Click to send private message to Immunegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Happy Friday Everyone!"
Happy Friday BEG and everyone else. This weekend I am going to some parties (tonight) and watching football and working on a friend's computer. I am very excited that "going to lab" is not on that list.

Slice and Dice Chop Shop 2004

PapaBear 1428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-10-04, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PapaBear Click to send private message to PapaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Happy Friday Everyone!"
Good afternoon all! I've been busy but otherwise well. This weekend the only thing on the schedule is a birthday party for the twins (who turned 2 today).

I hope the job interview thing works out for you BEG! Have a great weekend everyone!

another wonderful Slice

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •