The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Shocking Expose!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-04, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Shocking Expose!"
Click here, but only if you think you can handle the truth.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 *gasp* moonbaby 09-09-04 1
 RE: Shocking Expose! seahorse 09-09-04 2
 RE: Shocking Expose! ssshaw 09-09-04 3
 RE: Shocking Expose! anotherkim 09-09-04 4
   RE: Shocking Expose! ginger 09-09-04 5
       RE: Shocking Expose! anotherkim 09-09-04 9
           RE: Shocking Expose! ginger 09-09-04 10
 RE: Shocking Expose! newsomewayne 09-09-04 6
 RE: Shocking Expose! Drive My Car 09-09-04 7
 RE: Shocking Expose! AugustGirl 09-09-04 8
   RE: Shocking Expose! ginger 09-09-04 11
   RE: Shocking Expose! greenmonstah 09-09-04 13
       RE: Shocking Expose! AugustGirl 09-09-04 14
           RE: Shocking Expose! greenmonstah 09-09-04 15
               RE: Shocking Expose! AugustGirl 09-09-04 16
                   RE: Shocking Expose! greenmonstah 09-09-04 17
 RE: Shocking Expose! greenmonstah 09-09-04 12
 RE: Shocking Expose! LeftPinky 09-09-04 18
 RE: Shocking Expose! dabo 09-10-04 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-04, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "*gasp*"
<--speechless

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-04, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Shocking Expose!"
I can not believe it. After all these years, George Washington is a fraud.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

ssshaw 548 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-09-04, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ssshaw Click to send private message to ssshaw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Shocking Expose!"
That's the biggest piece of #### I've ever seen.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-04, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Shocking Expose!"
this is why there is only ONE choice in 04. I make no claims of ever having done anything even remotely heroic. I can almost guarantee, in fact, that there will be scandals and rumors galore. Think of the fun.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-04, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Shocking Expose!"

AK-DW has had my vote since they threw their combined hats into the ring. When do I get my kickback check?

Sneetch needs a new calculator.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-04, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Shocking Expose!"
Just let me know where to send it. The new checks just arrived. Rubber comes in very attractive colors.

09-09-04, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Shocking Expose!"
Hmmmmmm...any way I could just get small, unmarked bills in a crumpled paper bag? You could leave them by the Gorilla Habitat entrance at the Zoo.

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-04, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Shocking Expose!"
Well, I didn't vote for him the first time, and I'm sure not gonna vote for him this time, now that I know the truth!

The truth, the row truth, and nothing boat the truth!

It's like science. You really can't explain it.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-04, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Shocking Expose!"
I bet the Cherry tree thing was a big lie too!

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-04, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Shocking Expose!"
{mocking voice} "I cannot tell a lie." {/mocking voice}

What a hoser!

And to think we named a city and a whole bunch of monuments after him. *sadly shakes head*

09-09-04, 06:12 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Shocking Expose!"
We should have realized when we saw the wooden teeth. Don't trust anyone with termites in their molars.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-04, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Shocking Expose!"
*STALK*

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Okay, so I am not an OT cute boy...but I am cute! Consider yourself stalked.

09-09-04, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Shocking Expose!"
That? Is a pity stalk and you know it.

*smooch*

09-09-04, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Shocking Expose!"
It is a stand-in stalk...just until Gothmog or Clueless can step in.

All the boys stalk the OT Beach Babe.

09-09-04, 07:17 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Shocking Expose!"
It's my sunscreen.

They all use me for my sunscreen. It's a gift, and yet a curse.

09-09-04, 07:19 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Shocking Expose!"
And soon it will be your hair as well...your new brush comes tomorrow! *smooch*

I have to go help my grandmother with her stool softner now. I am not sure how I am suppose to be of assistance but as the golden child, this is what I do.

Nite!

09-09-04, 06:51 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Shocking Expose!"
Pfffft! Washington Monument.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Yeah in his dreams maybe.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-09-04, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Shocking Expose!"
Shocking! Next they'll say his teeth were made of wood.
Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-04, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Shocking Expose!"
I can't say I'm surprised, really. Washington pretty much got the job of commanding the Army by not taking a step backwards when they asked for volunteers. His only challenger in this immobility was John Hancock who would have looked really silly on the dollar bill, but fortunately Washington had the critical experience of having lost a battle in a previous war. The American forces then followed a strategy of cunningly losing battle after battle after battle, and leading the Crown's forces on merry chases through the countryside. Then the French finally showed up to take notes and all hell broke loose.

SMILES ARE FREE

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •