The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Loathe List V11.2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-16-10, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Loathe List V11.2"
Annie was right. Especially with Jeff/Jordan still fresh in everyone's mind, not a single HG could see the threat? Not even Mr. Mensa Matt?? Now these morons will get what they deserve with Rachel at the helm this week.

Still have to rank in groups this searly in the season...

IMPRESSIVE CALL ON THE SABOTEUR

RAGAN and ENZO - They share the top spot this week for correctly speculating Annie as the Saboteur. Enzo referenced it in several DR confessionals and Ragan in his good-bye message. Yes, I know it's a lame reason for top billing...but it's the best I have to work with given this cast.

THE SHOWMANCE

It pains me to rank these horndogs so high, but...

BRENDON - Key POV win to keep himself alive and this silly summer camp flame burning strong. Also props for keeping his head in the game even when the easiest girl in the House is laying all over him like a cheap rag. Which brings us to...

RACHEL - You can give Production a big sloppy kiss for filling the House with a bunch of idiots (but you probably already did for getting casted in the first place.) The HGs short-sightedness gave her new life and she took full advantage of it with a well-played and well-earned HOH victoy.

OTHER MEMBERS OF THE "BRIGADE"

HAYDEN, MATT, & LANE - Kudos for keeping the Alliance a secret. Whereas it was strategic play in week one, it will be essential in week two, because as sure as Andrew is circumsized, Hayden is going up on the block. As long as another Brigade member can escape nomination, this alliance would still have a chance to go forward.

MAZEL TOV

ANDREW - Well now I can sleep at night knowing mayo is kosher. I guess every show Andrew will be giving us a lesson in Judism. Heck, if he makes it to the end and I can do the unthinkable and not miss a single episode, I'll probably be able to make my Bar Mitzvah in October!

MAGICIAN ASSISTANTS

KRISTIN and MONET - Playing the BB disappearing acts. When dolled-up it bums me out they have been invisible. But when exposed in their "natural state," I'm thankful for the minimal TV time. I mean REALLY...what a contrast! It makes me think if it was socially acceptable for men to enhance their appearance in the same manner on an everyday basis, the male gender would be the most awesome looking species on the face of this earth. But alas, such is life.

"X" MARKS THE SPOT

KATHY - Now that we know Kathy is NOT the saboteur, her pathetic performances have been utter embarrassments to anyone affiliated with law enforcement.

BRITNEY - You come off as spoiled and someone who thinks her poop don't stink. Advice to her future hubby...you better find a pedestal as high as the Petronas Towers in Malaysia to place Britney on, otherwise your marriage won't last a month.

SEE YA!

ANNIE - No Chenbot, Annie did not receive among the fewest votes for saboteur because she played it so well. She received few votes because viewers could not believe she would be so stupid to place a big target on her back when only needing five weeks to earn 50K.

Par for the course...a sarcastic cheer for CBS Production and Casting Crew.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Big Brother Loathe List V11.2   Aruba     07-16-10       
   RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2   michel     07-16-10     1  
     RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2   Aruba     07-17-10     2  
         RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2   michel     07-17-10     3  
             RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2   Aruba     07-17-10     4  
                 RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2   michel     07-17-10     7  
                     RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2   Aruba     07-18-10     11  
                         RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2   michel     07-18-10     12  
                             RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2   Aruba     07-19-10     17  
                                 RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2   michel     07-19-10     20  
                                     RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2   Aruba     07-19-10     21  
                                         RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2   michel     07-19-10     22  
   RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2   Belle Book     07-17-10     5  
     RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2   Aruba     07-17-10     6  
         RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2   michel     07-17-10     8  
         RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2   Belle Book     07-17-10     9  
             RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2   Aruba     07-18-10     10  
                 RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2   annielynne42     07-19-10     13  
                     RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2   annielynne42     07-19-10     14  
                         RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2   Aruba     07-19-10     18  
                     RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2   michel     07-19-10     15  
                         RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2   Aruba     07-19-10     19  
                     RE: Big Brother Loathe List V11.2   LFJ     07-19-10     16  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •