The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"An ULTA store is opening"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-08-04, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"An ULTA store is opening"
in my neighborhood on Friday morning. They were thoughtful enough to make sure I got a coupon.

What should I look forward to? What should I buy. Tell me again about Bare Minerals? What else?

Yippee!!!

Sig thanks to some cold cat
"Some mornings, it just doesn't pay to gnaw through those leather straps." Emo Philips

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: An ULTA store is opening Drive My Car 09-08-04 1
 RE: An ULTA store is opening samiam 09-08-04 2
   RE: An ULTA store is opening seahorse 09-08-04 3
   RE: An ULTA store is opening Drive My Car 09-08-04 5
       RE: An ULTA store is opening samiam 09-08-04 12
 RE: An ULTA store is opening Glow 09-08-04 4
   RE: An ULTA store is opening frisky 09-08-04 8
       RE: An ULTA store is opening Glow 09-08-04 15
 RE: An ULTA store is opening anotherkim 09-08-04 6
 RE: An ULTA store is opening weltek 09-08-04 7
 RE: An ULTA store is opening frisky 09-08-04 9
   RE: An ULTA store is opening shiver14 09-08-04 10
       RE: An ULTA store is opening Swami 09-08-04 11
           RE: An ULTA store is opening Wheezy 09-08-04 18
               RE: An ULTA store is opening TechNoir 09-08-04 19
                   RE: An ULTA store is opening Wheezy 09-08-04 21
 frequent buyer card moonbaby 09-08-04 13
 RE: An ULTA store is opening Lisapooh 09-08-04 14
 RE: An ULTA store is opening PhoenixMons 09-08-04 16
 RE: An ULTA store is opening Siren 09-08-04 17
 RE: My suggestion... Sheila 09-08-04 20
 RE: An ULTA store is opening Silvergirl1 09-08-04 22
   RE: An ULTA store is opening Wheezy 09-08-04 23
       RE: An ULTA store is opening arkiegrl 09-08-04 24
           RE: An ULTA store is opening TechNoir 09-08-04 25
               RE: An ULTA store is opening Wheezy 09-08-04 26
 RE: An ULTA store is opening Schnookie Palookie 09-08-04 27
   RE: An ULTA store is opening TechNoir 09-08-04 28
 RE: An ULTA store is opening TechNoir 09-10-04 29
 RE: An ULTA store is opening Draco Malfoy 09-10-04 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: An ULTA store is opening"

I'm totally jealous.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: An ULTA store is opening"
What's an ULTA?

Too lazy to Google.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: An ULTA store is opening"
I had the exact same question.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: An ULTA store is opening"

Just the greatest Beauty Supply stor EVER!

Make up, hair products, lotions, and magic potions.
I know such a great beauty as yourself, Sami, may not have as great a need, but I am convinced i'd be prettier if I only had an Ulta store.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: An ULTA store is opening"
Here's a question. Mom always told me to stand up straight and look my best...right before she spit on her fingers to push my hair into place. Does anyone think this may have influenced my non-girly-girl status?

Buggy? Beautimous. Oh, and I'm sorry my phone crapped out. I should have warned you.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: An ULTA store is opening"
Yay! You'll love ULTA. I've only been there a couple of times. The one near me has a nail salon and hair salon in the back of the store. I don't know if this is standard or not. They have a huge selection of OPI nail colors.

Bare Minerals offers little kits with an instructional video. I didn't purchase one of these but did see them there. Others can tell you more about Bare Minerals products and what products are definite musts. I bought the Mineral Veil and Glee (and something else that I can't for the life of me remember at the moment).

Enjoy!

an amazing IceCat original

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: An ULTA store is opening"
Wow, Flow! Holy sigpic! G-E-L-L-U-S!

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: An ULTA store is opening"
Hi Grisky! Isn't it pretty?

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: An ULTA store is opening"
This is me very jealous of you. I need to move into a major urban center in order to maximize my shopping options.

--we don't have a Sephora either.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: An ULTA store is opening"
I've never heard of this store, but now I want one! Tech, you need to post a "before ULTA" & "after ULTA" picture!

I've touted the MD Formulations skincare here before. It's the only skincare that has ever worked for me. It's by the same peeps that make Bare Minerals makeup.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: An ULTA store is opening"
I should look into this.

I would like to open an Ulta store myself so that I can start getting rich off of BM's.

*envy*

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

shiver14 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-08-04, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shiver14 Click to send private message to shiver14 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: An ULTA store is opening"
There is an ULTA store where I live, and it is girly-girl paradise. There are testing stations where you can test their curling irons and hair dryers. They have everything from Cover Girl to Clinique in makeup selection and you can test any product you want. Theoretically, you could walk in there after a shower, dry and style your hair, put on their makeup and some colonge and walk out of there. How Cool!

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: An ULTA store is opening"
Theoretically, you could walk in there after a shower, dry and style your hair, put on their makeup and some colonge and walk out of there.

People do that sometimes. Not me, but a friend I had. She was totally gorgeous IRL so the store never minded--it was like a free demo by a runway model.

"It's not the voting that's democracy; it's the counting." --Tom Stoppard, British playright.

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: An ULTA store is opening"

Oh please, Swami. I'm blushing. Stop.

09-08-04, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: An ULTA store is opening"
Whoa! A Marlo Thomster. That is soooo creepy.

"Some mornings, it just doesn't pay to gnaw through those leather straps." Emo Philips

09-08-04, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: An ULTA store is opening"

D'oh! It's Condowheeza, thank you v. much.

I wuv Tech

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "frequent buyer card"
I think they have this kind of program there. I haven't signed up for it-yet. You can also print out coupons from their website which is nice because they don't discount anything.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: An ULTA store is opening"
ULTA ? only the ebst store ever. Well, ULTA and Sam Moon's.

One's a makeup and hair product mecca - the other? the home of the cheapest accessories on the planet.

I love you you ULTA. I love you Sam Moon.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-08-04, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: An ULTA store is opening"
Ooooh, ULTA! Very, very cool! I could go crazy in that store. The higher end smelly stuff/bath & body stuff is really, really nice. Be sure to be on their "list" (beauty club) so you get mailers with coupons (I think it's a monthly mailer, but I could be wrong) and such. Usually there will be either a free item with a specific purchase, a XX% off coupon, or a $X off coupon.

I have Ulta's own line of Va Va Vanilla products (both lotions, body wash - which is my favorite of these products, and body spray). I also have a delicious kit called Chocolate Confections : http://www.ulta.com/control/product/~product_id=2099020 - CRAP! It's on sale now. Was $15 or $20 when I bought it. Gotta stock up. The cocoa almond body oil is my favorite - smells divine (like brownies). The scrub has a more nutty smell and the cocoa butter lotion is very smooth.

Some of their sugar/salt scrubs are nice, too. I can't remember which ones I've used though. No help there. I do know that Ultima II products are very nice though (makeup). Ulta's shimmer lipstick is really nice, but it tastes gross. They have more colors than you could possibly imagine in their own line of cosmetics. I have sandstone shimmer and khaki shimmer (which sounds strange for a lipcolor, but it's purdy). Toast shimmer is nice, too (my sister has that one).

Hey and if you don't have Maybelline's XXL Mascara yet, get it at Ulta - http://www.ulta.com/control/product/~product_id=VP00161 (on sale for $3.49 - 50% off). I swear, it is fantastic! I have short eye lashes and this stuff has me totally hooked! It works like magic! They say it lengthens lashes up to 40% but it must be more than that. I put it on one eye and left it off the other to show my mom (her eyelashes are sparse AND super short) and she couldn't believe they weren't fake eyelashes!

Ooooh I just found something I want at Ulta! White chocolate body shimmer! http://www.ulta.com/control/product/~category_id=16/~product_id=2097473

"Here is my secret. It's quite simple: One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes."

Siren 246 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-08-04, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Siren Click to send private message to Siren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: An ULTA store is opening"
Do sign up for the beauty club. Last week, I got a reward certificate for a free gift from the in-store catalog. I wasn't expecting much, but there were several items to choose from and I ended up with a free ULTA-brand lipstick of my choice - not too bad. I also got a free overnight bag by purchasing a refill of my favorite fragrance (which I needed anyway). Most of the coupons I get alternate between 10% and $3.50 off.

ULTA has a lot of products I can't find anywhere else outside of a salon. I usually go there for Nailtek, which is the only brand of nail strengthener that works for me without a professional manicure.

Be careful - ULTA can be highly addictive!

another fantabulous Kittyloaf® creation

Sheila 2069 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-08-04, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheila Click to send private message to Sheila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: My suggestion..."
Buy me something.

We don't have an ULTA anywhere near here. *sigh*

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: An ULTA store is opening"

Yay! Thanks for posting about this, Tech! I'm going to run down Rockville pike to the Rockville store to do some shopping.

I only have one color of OPI so far, and need some more. I also need to try on some of the BM colors to see what goes with my skin. I hate to order it without trying it first.

Have a nice day!

09-08-04, 07:59 PM (EST)
23. "RE: An ULTA store is opening"
BM comes in colors?

and you BUY it? Eat, girl, EAT!

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: An ULTA store is opening"
LMAO
I *heart* the scary hamster

09-08-04, 08:15 PM (EST)
25. "RE: An ULTA store is opening"
Oh she's just gellus cause she doesn't have an ULTA store.

09-08-04, 08:23 PM (EST)
26. "RE: An ULTA store is opening"
You miss me, I know you do.

ark ark

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-04, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: An ULTA store is opening"
I have two Ulta stores nearby but have yet to visit them. I had a good chuckle this past weekend when I received their flyer. They have an OPI Canadian Collection of nail polish. The names are cute.

Paint Your Toron-Toes Rose
Glacier Bay Blues
At Your Quebec & Call
Don't Wine ... Yukon Do It!
Chocolate Moose

etc.....

Have fun!

09-08-04, 08:53 PM (EST)
28. "RE: An ULTA store is opening"
Um, I already have Don't Wine ... Yukon Do It! and Nice Color, Eh?

I have You Ottaware Purple under consideration. Mebbe Friday

09-10-04, 12:18 PM (EST)
29. "RE: An ULTA store is opening"
Nice! I got me some id (Bare Minerals) blush and foundation. Also an assortment of other goodies, many free. And being one of their first 100 customers, a "free $10 worth of stuff next month" certificate. And I joined, as instructed The only disappointment was their lack of Clinique ... so I still have to go to two places.

Thanks all.

(Oh yeah, they are clearly expanding. I spent some time talking to the manager. You might want to check their web site www.ulta.com for locations near you.)

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-04, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: An ULTA store is opening"
When exactly did this forum become so girly?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •