The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ANYONE NOTICE!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

samced 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-03-01, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samced Click to send private message to samced Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ANYONE NOTICE!"
When Rob was walking by the trains (looking for other teams)
the mike was on the left side of his T, a few sentences later
on the right, then again on the left. At first i thought it was some kind of patch covering a logo or something, but then I sa the wire. back on the train, the patch (wire is gone)
this was all done in the same setting, wonder how much of what we see is actually candid moments. How much is recreation and how much is acting.
just a thought!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ANYONE NOTICE! ilovedorthy 11-03-01 1
   Take it easy on the Happy Pills KelvinKing 11-03-01 2
       RE: Take it easy on the Happy Pills Styxfan 11-03-01 3
           RE: Take it easy on the Happy Pills ilovedorthy 11-04-01 4
               Pardon Me Your Highness KelvinKing 11-04-01 5
                   RE: Pardon Me Your Highness ilovedorthy 11-04-01 6
                       RE: Anyone Notice Cole 11-05-01 7
                           RE: Anyone Notice ilovedorthy 11-05-01 8
                               I said it once, and I'll say it aga... KelvinKing 11-05-01 9
                                   RE: I said it once, and I'll say it... ilovedorthy 11-05-01 10
                                       RE: I said it once, and I'll say it... samced 11-05-01 11
                                           RE: I said it once, and I'll say it... ilovedorthy 11-05-01 13
                                       Well Duh.... KelvinKing 11-05-01 12
                                           RE: Well Duh.... ilovedorthy 11-05-01 14
                                               RE: Well Duh.... samced 11-05-01 15
                                                   RE: Well Duh.... ilovedorthy 11-06-01 16
                                                       Go Rob and Brennan! Cole 11-06-01 17
                                                           RE: Go Rob and Brennan! ilovedorthy 11-06-01 18
                                                               RE: Go Rob and Brennan! Styxfan 11-06-01 19
                                                                   Go MY GIRLS! ilovedorthy 11-07-01 20
                                                                   RE: Go Rob and Brennan! ilovedorthy 11-07-01 21
                                                                       New Show ilovedorthy 11-08-01 22
                                                                           RE: New Show KelvinKing 11-08-01 23
                                                                               RE: New Show ilovedorthy 11-08-01 24
                                                                                   RE: New Show ilovedorthy 11-11-01 25
                                                                                       Long Weekend/Survivor3 sleeeve 11-11-01 26
                                                                                           RE: Long Weekend/Survivor3 KelvinKing 11-11-01 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ilovedorthy 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-03-01, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ilovedorthy Click to send private message to ilovedorthy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ANYONE NOTICE!"
THEY ARE NOT ACTING I dONT KNOW WHAT IN THE WORLD YOU ARE THINKING!
Hahahahah
But tell me this who else WAS SCARED TO DEATH WHEN NACY AND EMILY came close to lossin??????
Huh
Now those are my girls

Travis

KelvinKing 64 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-01, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KelvinKing Click to send private message to KelvinKing Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Take it easy on the Happy Pills"
Chill Out Dude

Styxfan 64 desperate attention whore postings

11-03-01, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Styxfan Click to send private message to Styxfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Take it easy on the Happy Pills"
My thoughts exactly. Although his enthusiasm is good for the show. The producers know precisely what kind of people to choose for next season to gaurantee he'll be watching.

11-04-01, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ilovedorthy Click to send private message to ilovedorthy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Take it easy on the Happy Pills"
Let me just say that I take no happy pills!
I just happen to like the show and how it carries itself.
If you dont why are you at this site?
You know you watch it! or you wouldnt be here
So thats why the producers pick people that they know will make you wanna watch.
You are nothing but an ignoramis.............
Lol
If you dont like my intrest for the show then LEAVE!
Thanks
Travis

P.s
Your not following the Rules
"Be Nice, Play Fair"

11-04-01, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KelvinKing Click to send private message to KelvinKing Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Pardon Me Your Highness"
Ohhh please forgive me your lordship for I have insulted ur "Girls". Sheesh...pfffft

LOL

Besides, this isn't ur channle, and I never said that I didn't like the show either, I love it. But PLEASE dude.....

Take it easy on the happy pills!

LOL

PEACE !

11-04-01, 12:00 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Pardon Me Your Highness"
hahahaha
Well I happen to like My Girls Thank You.....
And I am so sorry that you like team Gay Birds
Lol
Do Not Fret!
For I am Not The Lord!
I am only a Fan
And Besides the happy pills are for MONDAY'S ONLY!
They brighten my day
heheheheh
shh.........
Dont tell
they might take me away to the funny farm!
And I will finally get to meet you in person!
hahahah
J/k
So who do you like on this race?

Travis

Cole 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-05-01, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cole Click to send private message to Cole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Anyone Notice"
I thought I saw this as well, although I thought it was a patch to cover up some logo that was moving sides. I did not rewatch my tape, but when I saw this, I thought that maybe somehow the footage got "mirrored" (like sometimes when you see photos and they are reversed accidentally.

Not sure. Other explanations, he was walking fast, the mike fell off, he put it back on. Just the way they edit it could have made it look like it was changing sides. I doubt they would ask him to "reshoot" scenes. They're not actors and probably would have no patience for this.

BTW, what is up with "ilovedorothy"? seems a little wired.

11-05-01, 06:44 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Anyone Notice"
There is nothing up with ilovedorthy
I do love dorthy from the Mole!
But that show is cancled for a while so.........Whatever
BUT I AM NOT STUPID!
I just like the show..........WHY GOD WHY!
must these people do this to me poke fun of "My Girls"
WHY !!!!!!
Thanks
Travis

11-05-01, 07:30 PM (EST)
9. "I said it once, and I'll say it again"
Take it easy on the happy pills dude !

P.S "The Mole" is a pretty lame show, which was probably why it got cancled.

11-05-01, 07:37 PM (EST)
10. "RE: I said it once, and I'll say it again"
The Mole is definentally not a LAME SHOW!
It recieved the best ratings last year than any other abc show.
they have moved it into winter on a tues. cause it used to be on a thurs!
AND I AM NOT ON HAPPY PILLS!
Travis

11-05-01, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samced Click to send private message to samced Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I said it once, and I'll say it again"
O.K. Travis honey.........calm down...take a big breath, now slowly exhale
again........breathe in, breathe out, the girls are safe! just keep doing that, breathe in.....now out, the girls are safe!!
say it with me.....the girls are safe.
The mole is great, breathe in and exhale, survivor is great breath in and out. Now don't you feel better?
I don't think anyone is making fun of your entusiasm, they are just concern for your health!!! Take care buddy

11-05-01, 07:55 PM (EST)
13. "RE: I said it once, and I'll say it again"
I know they arnt makin fun of me but sometimes......I just (cry)
Cant take it all.......i dont know what to do when they talk about my girls like that.........and me......and survivor.......and the mole.......They sound like Team Guido!
thanks
Travis

11-05-01, 07:54 PM (EST)
12. "Well Duh...."
Let's see what other shows are on ABC, Oh yes... "WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE !" what else... hmmmmm.. nadda

'Course "The Mole" would have higher ratings than that old show.

Anyway, it found it pretty lame that they got eliminated by answering a few dumb questions on a computer. I mean... As long as I knew who the mole was, I could basically slack all the way, sabotage every single mission, kick every body in the ass and STILL not get eliminated just because I got every single question on the pop quizzz correct. That's pretty screwed up.

P.S I liked Charlie

11-05-01, 07:57 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Well Duh...."
Well you could do that.......or you could try to earn money for the pot!
Its a group effort..........
Where did my friend go !!!!
These people are makin fun again
thanks
Travis

11-05-01, 10:29 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Well Duh...."
Just breathe, remember sticks and stones,
you like the show, thats all that matters, slow deep breathes
the mole is fine, the girls are fine, and survivor will survive, breathe in and out.
see how easy that is.......... just relax, enjoy the board and try not to take things personally.

11-06-01, 04:54 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Well Duh...."
Thank you Friend.......It just hurts when they say those devilish things....
Thanks
Travis

Cole 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-06-01, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cole Click to send private message to Cole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Go Rob and Brennan!"
Rob and BreNNAN
are simply the BESTEST team
and I don't think anyone will
beat
them

ROTFLMAO. wEll mAYbe if Frank and margarita
her name is a COCKTAIL ha ha ha ha
win I will not be too SAd

because I also REALLY like them as well
don't try to tell me who not to like
because I'm not the producer
so i can't make the shots
Michael Jordan isn't as good as he used to be

I just want anyone to win but the guidoS

11-06-01, 05:07 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Go Rob and Brennan!"
Well I love My girls and thats all that matters!
Right Friend/
Travis

Styxfan 64 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-01, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Styxfan Click to send private message to Styxfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Go Rob and Brennan!"
I like Emily and Nancy too. I hope they win. I think they both deserve it for having to put up with each other for so long. I know if I were to go on a trip like that with one of my parents I would be near the edge of insanity, so I congradulate them for making it so far.

11-07-01, 08:23 AM (EST)
20. "Go MY GIRLS!"
I know i love em 2
I cant wait until they win all that money!
It will be a great day to be alive
Travis

11-07-01, 08:29 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Go Rob and Brennan!"
I love THEM 2
What in the world would I do watching team Gay Birds running around and callin themselves sexy!!!!!!
WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT MY GIRLS
Travis

11-08-01, 03:20 PM (EST)
22. "New Show"
has everyone seen the new commercial for the next one!
Where NACEY AND EM ARE LIKE WELL IF we DONT GeT THE FAST FOWARD WE ARE OUT!
ITS BETWEEN THEM AND THE QUIDOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE GAY BIRDS ALWAYS HAVE GOOD LUCK@!!!!!!!
WHAT WILL I DO!!!
thanks
Travis

11-08-01, 06:42 PM (EST)
23. "RE: New Show"
First off... put the happy pills back in the medicine cupboard.

Then as u sit down to watch the show, take deep breaths.. and repeat: "It's only a show... it's only a show... 'My Girls' couldn't care less if I was dead... Hell they don't even know I exist... It's only a show... It's only a show..."

No Thanks
Kel

11-08-01, 09:01 PM (EST)
24. "RE: New Show"
Let me tell you something!
Those girls do know i exist! I live a block away from EM!
SO BEAT IT!
LET ME TELL YOU ...........Its not even worth it............
I will breath!
Where IS MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!
gasp.
Thanks~!!!~!!~~~~~!!!!!!!
Travis

11-11-01, 09:27 AM (EST)
25. "RE: New Show"
Where has everyone gone 2????????????????/
No one will reply........is it because you dont like me!
I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am the weakest link GOODBYE
Travis

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-11-01, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Long Weekend/Survivor3"
Um...

You made your original post on Nov. 8, the day the newest episode of Survivor 3 aired. If you've explored this board, you'd notice that, while it does cover a number of reality TV shows, it is predominantly focussed on the Survivor series. That said, this is a long weekend, so a lot of us have been busy Fri, Sat, Sun, and even tomorrow.

I personally haven't been to this board since last Wednesday, and I wouldn't be surprised if the same is true for a number of our regular members.

As for your original post, I have bad news for you... as I see more and more evidence (including the preview that you described, which I haven't seen yet), it looks like Mom and Emily will be the next to go.

Say "hi" to them for us... it's too bad that the crowd favorites on these shows never win. Emily and Nancy can take solace in the fact that they join the likes of Colleen and Elisabeth as America's sweethearts.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

11-11-01, 11:41 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Long Weekend/Survivor3"
My personal opinion is that the Dildos get the boot.

I'm picking up this vibration.... whether electrically or whatever.. LOL

We'll just have to wait and see.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •