The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Finale voting--can you get through?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-24-05, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Finale voting--can you get through?"
It's only 9:02 but I can not get through on any of Bo's lines.

Anyone else? And what about Carrie's lines?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Finale voting--can you get thro... arkiegrl 05-24-05 1
 RE: Finale voting--can you get thro... Pepito 05-24-05 2
 RE: Finale voting--can you get thro... shorty132 05-24-05 3
   RE: Finale voting--can you get thro... zazzy 05-24-05 4
       RE: Finale voting--can you get thro... zazzy 05-24-05 7
           RE: Finale voting--can you get thro... zazzy 05-24-05 13
 Stoopid question clemsonbeav 05-24-05 5
   RE: Stoopid question cjhope117 05-24-05 6
   RE: Stoopid question clemsonbeav 05-24-05 9
 RE: Finale voting--can you get thro... seahorse 05-24-05 8
   RE: Finale voting--can you get thro... cjhope117 05-24-05 10
 RE: Finale voting--can you get thro... KAT0200 05-24-05 11
   RE: Finale voting--can you get thro... zazzy 05-24-05 14
       RE: Finale voting--can you get thro... Bebo 05-24-05 15
 RE: Finale voting--can you get thro... Bebo 05-24-05 12
 RE: Finale voting--can you get thro... kathliam 05-24-05 16
   RE: Finale voting--can you get thro... phantomphan 05-24-05 17
       RE: Finale voting--can you get thro... zazzy 05-24-05 18
 02 clemsonbeav 05-24-05 19
 RE: Finale voting--can you get thro... redheaded_sweetheart 05-24-05 20
   RE: Finale voting--can you get thro... Flairmarq 05-25-05 21
   RE: Finale voting--can you get thro... JustKat 05-25-05 22
 RE: Finale voting--can you get thro... Daffydollz 05-25-05 23
   RE: Finale voting--can you get thro... phantomphan 05-25-05 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-24-05, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Finale voting--can you get through?"
only once so far on Bo...

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-24-05, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Finale voting--can you get through?"
...22 minutes into the voting process... got through once on Carrie's lines already...WOW! I got through once!... once...

shorty132 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-24-05, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shorty132 Click to send private message to shorty132 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Finale voting--can you get through?"
can you please give me the phone number i screwed up!!!!!

05-24-05, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Finale voting--can you get through?"
Bo: 1 866 idols 01; 1 866 idols 03; 1 866 idols 05

Carrie: 1 866 idols 02; 1 866 idols 04; 1 866 idols 06

I still have not been able to get through to Bo. Sometimes the phone will not even connect with a busy signal. The circuits are really loaded.

05-24-05, 09:40 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Finale voting--can you get through?"
I got through 4 times in the last 20+ minutes.

05-24-05, 10:24 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Finale voting--can you get through?"
There are still not enough numbers. I am even getting a 'your call did not go through" message. I think I am at about 10 votes total by around 10:30. I am sick of hearing the busy signal!!!

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Stoopid question"
Do these #s cost anything to dial?

Beav: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate.

cjhope117 584 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cjhope117 Click to send private message to cjhope117 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Stoopid question"
cell phone--yes
land line (aka house phone)--no

05-24-05, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Stoopid question"
Got through my first time for Carrie, not on second or third attempts. (Or any time after that.)

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Finale voting--can you get through?"
I got about 10 votes in so far.

cjhope117 584 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cjhope117 Click to send private message to cjhope117 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Finale voting--can you get through?"
I got through once for Bo, haven't tried for Carrie.

KAT0200 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KAT0200 Click to send private message to KAT0200 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Finale voting--can you get through?"
I have t-mobile can I still text message my vote, or is Cingular the only cell phones that can text message?

05-24-05, 10:26 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Finale voting--can you get through?"
My understanding is it is just Cingular...that would include any of the AT&T customers who were absorbed in the merger, too.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Finale voting--can you get through?"
Except for those poor AT&T customers who got switched to crappy regional service.

Freakin' Sun Com even makes me dislike Harry Connick Jr. Bastards.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Finale voting--can you get through?"
Got through the first time I tried the 01 number. Busy the next time. Got through the second time I tried the 03 number - busy the first time. Got through the third time I tried the 05 number - busy the first two times.

Not trying Carrie's.

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-24-05, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Finale voting--can you get through?"
I've been power dialing during the commercials. Got through to Bo about 10 times, but getting a lot of 'all circuits are busy' messages and busy signals.

phantomphan 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-24-05, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail phantomphan Click to send private message to phantomphan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Finale voting--can you get through?"
I've been staying on line 3 (for Bo) for a few hours now, just pressing redial over and over agian. it's actually not that busy...i've gotten through on probably every three busy signals which isn't tooo bad...I've called 50 times, that's good enough for me.

So, try this number, it hasn't been all too busy:
1-866-IDOLS-03

05-24-05, 11:28 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Finale voting--can you get through?"
Thanks! I switched over to line 3 and have been getting through more now. I have at least 20 votes in . I have an early meeting, though, so I will have to pack it in before 1:00 am,

05-24-05, 11:43 PM (EST)
19. "02"
Isn't too busy right now. Probably at least 10 in.

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-24-05, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Finale voting--can you get through?"
10:57 and I've been calling fairly regularly since the lines opened, but have only gotten through 1 time. I'm a Bama girl voting for Bo!

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-25-05, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Finale voting--can you get through?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-25-05 AT 00:06 AM (EST)

I was able to get through after changing numbers often--usually took five or six times. This was at 10:10 p.m. central. Voted six times for Carrie.

"The Simon of the Wabash Valley"

JustKat 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-05, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustKat Click to send private message to JustKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Finale voting--can you get through?"
Uh -oh....I'm getting through continually on the 03 number. Hope that doesn't mean people are letting up. Come on everyone..keep it going for BO!

Daffydollz 17 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-05, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Daffydollz Click to send private message to Daffydollz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Finale voting--can you get through?"
OOH! thanks for reminding me! I tried every half hour and couldn't get through. I stopped bothering at around 10:30... but it's 12:15, and the lines are STILL OPEN! I just called... didn't get him on idols-01, but got him on idols-03!

phantomphan 19 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-05, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail phantomphan Click to send private message to phantomphan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Finale voting--can you get through?"
-03 was the magic number for me last night. I got through quite a bit. The timing can make a huge difference, tho. If ur just 1 sec. off, it can play the busy signal because some1 is already on.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •