The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Adam deserves better"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

jmlee 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-09-03, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jmlee Click to send private message to jmlee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Adam deserves better"
Adam definitely deserves better. You could tell that Melena was torn between looks or money. I'm glad she didn't string Adam along for his money. I really thought she was going to do that but in the end she probably realized Adam is too smart for her (she's kinda air headed, her intellect matched with Jason). I hope he finds someone who truly cares for him because he deserves it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Adam deserves better vanessah24 12-09-03 1
 RE: Adam deserves better DrewBrees 12-09-03 2
 RE: Adam deserves better aer2393 12-09-03 3
   No duplicate posts, please Bebo 12-09-03 4
 RE: Adam deserves better JRome 12-09-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vanessah24 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vanessah24 Click to send private message to vanessah24 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Adam deserves better"
I totally agree. I thought she was smarter than that, but I thought wrong. I hope she realizes she made a mistake, and by that time, Adam will be in a wonderful relationship with someone who appreciates him for who he is and what he has to offer. Adam is thoughtful, generous, adorable, and successful, among other things. His dates for Melena were so sweet, it makes all other guys look bad!

DrewBrees 4 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 02:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DrewBrees Click to send private message to DrewBrees Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Adam deserves better"
you got one thing right...she's an airhead

aer2393 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-03, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aer2393 Click to send private message to aer2393 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Adam deserves better"
In regards to Adam, his composure under pressure was more noble than words can express. To have handled this whole experience like a true gentleman was a nice thing to see. There was no second place here. He won in my eyes. A man like that is a Diamond in the rough! He is from what I have seen on TV a great guy with the world in the palm of his hands. He needs no woman to make him whole. His character and personality makes him far more attractive than Jason. If I found a man to make me laugh for all time than I would live a very long life in utter happiness. Looks tend to fade over the years but laughter can be heard always. He is a great guy Ihope that he finds what he deserves and that would be total happiness. With out price tags. WHo really cares how much he has or doesn't have, money comes and goes, he could lose it all in one day, but his personality is deeper than his pockets and thats what captures my eye

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-03, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "No duplicate posts, please"
You've posted the identical comments in two separate threads. That is a violation of our community guidelines. Please refrain from duplicate postings in the future.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

JRome 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-09-03, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JRome Click to send private message to JRome Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Adam deserves better"
I completely agree.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •