The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Day 3: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM: Hour 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-25-03, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Day 3: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM: Hour 5"
A new thresd for tonight.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Day 3: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM: Hour 5 blacknwhitedog 11-25-03 1
   RE: Day 3: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM: Hour 5 smiley 11-25-03 2
 RE: Day 3: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM: Hour 5 sittem 11-25-03 3
   RE: Day 3: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM: Hour 5 smiley 11-26-03 4
   RE: Day 3: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM: Hour 5 Breezy 11-26-03 5
   RE: Day 3: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM: Hour 5 blacknwhitedog 11-26-03 6
       RE: Day 3: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM: Hour 5 Loree 11-30-03 12
   RE: Day 3: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM: Hour 5 Bebo 11-26-03 7
       RE: Day 3: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM: Hour 5 Breezy 11-26-03 8
       RE: Day 3: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM: Hour 5 AugustGirl 11-26-03 9
 OMH. ashleybfogg 11-26-03 10
 RE: Day 3: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM: Hour 5 sittem 11-26-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-03, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Day 3: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM: Hour 5"
thanks Dweez {{{scritch, scritch}}}

Episode 3.05: Day 3: 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Airdate: November 25, 2003

JACK STARTS A PRISON RIOT, CTU CLOSES IN ON KYLE SINGER, PRESIDENT PALMER BEGINS THE DEBATE In order to stop the release of the deadly virus, Jack starts a riot to break Ramon Salazar out of prison. Meanwhile, CTU is closer to finding Kyle Singer; and President Palmer and Senator Keeler begin their debate. Source: FOX

Jack's diversion at the prison comes back to bite him; Gael seeks to slow CTU's tracking of Kyle; Kim is rattled by news of Jack's activities; Keeler plays the Anne card at the debate. Keeler: Geoff Pierson. Warden: Kevin Chapman. Source: TitanTV

Other potential spoilers:

Chapelle will return to take over at CTU next week. Tony is not seriously hurt, he will return to CTU. Nina will show up as a CIA operative in the next few weeks.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-25-03, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Day 3: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM: Hour 5"
ohhh interesting!

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-25-03, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Day 3: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM: Hour 5"
First, I have to post about my disappointment over the Russian roulette. This particular item was over the line for me. I'm trying to figure out how to deal with this. I believe that by airing this tonight it actually encourages a few on the fringe to give this a try. I sure hope not, but TV does influence behavior in strong ways.

Now, there's plenty of other violence on the show that in the long run probably ain't great, but this moved things to a new level tonight, even to the point that Kiefer had to go on after the show to do a disclaimer - to little, to late I'm afraid.

I'll post more later on the rest of the show. Had to get this off my chest.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-26-03, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Day 3: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM: Hour 5"
I didn't like that either Sittem. I found it unnecessary for the story. I don't know there is something about this season that is just not doing it for me. The plot is great but there are too many things that seem over the top.

*it could be just me of course*

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Day 3: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM: Hour 5"
I couldn't watch that, I had to peek thru my fingers.

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Day 3: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM: Hour 5"
Yes I'm with you on this too Sittem. Did the writers change this year or something? I'm finding the show to be even more unbelievable than the last 2 seasons and also a little flat. I think ever season they have to pull some incredible stunt. I'm debating about whether I want to continue watching. We need more character development.

Another quality Ice Cat creation 2003

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-03, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Day 3: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM: Hour 5"
I am having trouble staying interested this season. It is like I want to love this show. But ever since they made Jack an addict I have been upset. And I just don't like the direction the show is going. I keep hoping it will change.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Day 3: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM: Hour 5"
I had to flip channels, because I just couldn't stomach watching it. Talk about gratuitous.

And Chloe annoyed me even more tonight. Some agent. She couldn't handle 30 seconds of Kim asking her questions without breaking, and then whined about Kim making her uncomfortable. Sheesh. Glad she's on our side in the fight against terrorism, huh?

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Day 3: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM: Hour 5"
When will it dawn on anyone to second guess Gael to a higher up? Geesh dumbies!

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-03, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Day 3: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM: Hour 5"
Anyone want to bet Chloe will be one of Gael's first victims? Right up there with Kim, but of course we know Kim will survive, yet again.

Had to cover my eyes on the russian roulette too. Just knew that first guy was going to lose. Just knew it.

ashleybfogg 2367 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-26-03, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ashleybfogg Click to send private message to ashleybfogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "OMH."
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-03 AT 08:35 PM (EST)

sorry I thought I cancelled that thresd.
I'm just not sure where we're discussing tuesdays' ep.

edited for cancellation assumption. ook

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-26-03, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Day 3: 5:00 PM-6:00 PM: Hour 5"
Since I'm gonna be out of country for January and February, maybe I should just stop watching now - could I actually do that? I did last night and turned away as many of you did for a few seconds, so maybe I could do it for longer.

However, I am thinking about getting the DVD for season 3 and planning to watch it over the course of 24 hours corresponding with the time on the clock. Of course I'd get a 15 minute break every hour to compenstate for the commercials. Trouble is, unlike all the peeps on the show I don't think I have the ability any more to actually stay awake for 24 hours straight.

If you haven't yet, go check out bebo's post on the other threse regarding writing your own show. Can you add anything?

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •