The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Snewser Spoiler regarding Bachelorette"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-18-03, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Snewser Spoiler regarding Bachelorette"

Don't think this has been posted anywhere on the board yet, but go to Snewser's spoiler page and read his Bachelorette spoiler. Apparently, the National Enquirer is right again...Trista chooses Ryan. I guess all the Charlie spoilers over the past few months were either total BS or a helluva misinformation campaign by ABC.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 It's not over until the fat lady si... yukionna 02-18-03 1
   RE: It's not over until the fat lad... shakes the clown 02-18-03 2
       RE: newbies and elders yukionna 02-19-03 11
           RE: newbies and elders PepeLePew13 02-19-03 12
               RE: newbies and elders yukionna 02-19-03 19
   RE: It's not over until the fat lad... Asrai 02-18-03 3
   RE: It's not over until the fat lad... Femme 02-18-03 6
 RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bache... Sophie 02-18-03 4
 RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bache... SurvivorBlows 02-18-03 5
 WOO-HOO !!!!! katem 02-19-03 7
 Wouldn't Be Surprised... SurvivinDawg 02-19-03 8
   Troubled Charlie samboohoo 02-19-03 13
 RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bache... AMAI 02-19-03 9
   RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bache... Loree 02-19-03 10
       RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bache... smiley 02-19-03 14
           RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bache... tackysue 02-19-03 20
               RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bache... Schnookie Palookie 02-19-03 21
                   RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bache... Femme 02-19-03 22
                       RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bache... Wheezy 02-19-03 23
                       RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bache... SurvivorOverlord 02-19-03 25
                       RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bache... Schnookie Palookie 02-20-03 32
                   RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bache... tackysue 02-19-03 24
                       RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bache... Femme 02-20-03 30
 RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bache... NCarolinaGirl2003 02-19-03 15
   RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bache... sleeeve 02-19-03 16
 I am shocked jkokoj 02-19-03 17
   RE: I am shocked NCarolinaGirl2003 02-19-03 18
       RE: I am shocked N305AS 02-20-03 28
 RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bache... survivorscott 02-19-03 26
   RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bache... Loree 02-19-03 27
       RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bache... N305AS 02-20-03 29
           still together? lilgypsy 02-20-03 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

yukionna 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-18-03, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yukionna Click to send private message to yukionna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "It's not over until the fat lady sings..."
Who is Snewser and where is his home page?

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-03, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It's not over until the fat lady sings..."
>Who is Snewser and where is
>his home page?

...in terms of spoiling reality tv, Snewser IS the fatest lady around. Game, set, match, this show's done.

I'm not going to bother giving you the link cause I don't waste time on newbies, especially newbies who are most likely going to come back with a slew of "who is this Snewser person and why the hell should we believe him anyway" questions. Just trust your elders on this one.

And let me be the first of many to say.....sorry Charlie.

02-19-03, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail yukionna Click to send private message to yukionna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: newbies and elders"
> I don't waste time on newbies…

Yes, I am a “newbie” if you define the term based on the number of my posts. I also could be defined as an “elder” if you look at the number of years I have lurked on this board (i.e., since the first survivor).

From watching you over the years, I’m not surprised by your response to my post. What I am surprised about is that you even responded to my post!

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-19-03, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: newbies and elders"
If you've lurked since the first Survivor, then how is it that you don't know who Snewser is? His name has been mentioned quite a number of times.

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

02-19-03, 01:20 PM (EST)
19. "RE: newbies and elders"
> how is it that you don't know who Snewser is?

Good question but I don't have an answer for you. I must have missed those posts in my travels as I certainly would have asked the question if I encountered it before! The only boards I read are this one (for Joe and the Bachelorette) and the SB basher board. This thread is the first time I have encountered the Snewser name. I am familiar with SurvivorNews but I don't frequent the website. I am happy now that I know who Snewser is and I will now start visiting his website more often. I enjoy a good spoiler.

P.S.
Thanks for the link!

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-03, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It's not over until the fat lady sings..."
While I agree with the spinning head that Snewser is a God, I will provide the link where you can find what you have asked for. However, I will leave it to you to navigate the site from there.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a clown to smooch! Shakes, you rock my world! Wow, my head is spinning....oh, wait, that's your head. Nevermind! *grins*

"When I'm good, I'm very, very good. When I'm bad, I'm better!" Mae West

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-18-03, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: It's not over until the fat lady sings..."
*hugs yuki*

That clown just needs to get some, I guess.

Hey, clown-boy, over here.

Femme
"I shall no longer play the field; the field stinks, both economically and socially."

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-18-03, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bachelorette"
I hope! I hope! I hope!
Thanks Shakes!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-03, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bachelorette"
Myself, I don't consider this news... I've been hearing this ever since we got to the final two, but at this point there's no way to put any more weight on it versus the other Charlie media reports (NY Post, Inquirer, etc.)

Personally it's a crapshoot -- your chances are 50/50 at this point, I don't consider it much of a "spoiler" to get a 50/50 chance event right.

To me learning that Charlie was going to be one of the Final Two the night of the premiere, that was going out on a much bigger ledge... what was that, a 2 in 15 chance? That's like saying S5's Brian was going to be one of the Final Two after the first episode aired -- an event that I'd have considered more impressive than vefore the finale "spoiling" that he was going to beat Clay.

-SB

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-03, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "WOO-HOO !!!!!"
I really hope this is right. Ryan was my favorite from the beginning, and Charlie gives me the creeps.

Hey Shakes, why aren't you around anymore?

(c) 2002, 03 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-03, 06:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Wouldn't Be Surprised..."
I wouldn't be surprised if it IS true that Trista picks Ryan.

On the recrap show, when Trista made her appearance and dogged out Punka, the (most forgettable) host asked her if about her relationship with the guy she chose... the finalist. She said that he was having trouble seeing her with the other guys on TV.

Now this has me thinking. I doubt Charlie would have "trouble" seeing that on the show. He knew what the game was, and seems to be the kind of guy who'd be levelheaded about it.

Sensitive Ryan, however... I can see him getting uptight about it.

Just a thought...

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-03, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Troubled Charlie"
Ah Dawg, but let's not forget that Charlie was the one who made a big deal about her getting "intimate" with other guys, and how he wouldn't want to share her in that way. I'm sure plenty of questions were asked (by either guy) about what went on behind closed doors.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-19-03, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bachelorette"
It would sure feel weird to me for her to pick Ryan over Charlie. The vibe I got was that she really loves Charlie in a husband way, whereas she loves Ryan the way one loves a pet dog.

I suppose picking Ryan would be more about her picking someone who would run to do whatever she wanted, without question.

Be interesting to hear her reasoning.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-03, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bachelorette"
Canada AM did an interview with Alex Michel (the 1st Bachelor) this morning to ask his opinion on who she picks. They said he should know her well enough to know her taste. Then they proceed to make some dumb comments and ask some questions about if he regrets not picking Trista. Now I don't know if ABC tells him what to say, or if this is his own opinion. But he picked Charlie. He said that he believes Ryan loves Trista more than Charlie does. But he said Ryan is too sensitive and he should maybe play hard-to-get a bit more. Alex thinks Trista likes the chase and is more intrigued by Charlie. (Well Trista did get alot more physical with Alex once she thought she was losing to Amanda.)

I agree that I think Ryan cares more about Trista than Charlie. But I can not see Trista and Ryan lasting. She will break his heart. I think she would be better with Charlie. They are the same type of DAW.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-19-03, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bachelorette"
I have to agree here. I think Trista is too much of a DAW to

1. pick someone too sensitive
2. pick someone that doesn't live in LA

Plus don't forget Charlie was the only one that "blew her away" when he stepped out of the limo.

tackysue 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-19-03, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tackysue Click to send private message to tackysue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bachelorette"
>I have to agree here. I
>think Trista is too much
>of a DAW to

you'll have to help me out. what's a DAW?

(and i kinda agree that she wouldn't pick Ryan based on his location and sensitivity...but Shakes and Snewser said she does...we'll see)

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-03, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bachelorette"
DAW = Desperate Attention Whore

02-19-03, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bachelorette"
No no, DAW = Wheezy.

Femme
"I shall no longer play the field; the field stinks, both economically and socially."

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-03, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bachelorette"
O.M.H.!!!!!!!

This is my first time on this board and I find Femme Femme Femme calling names!

You know it's all about you.
*smooch*

wheeeze

Love The Wheezy

SurvivorOverlord 1351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-19-03, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorOverlord Click to send private message to SurvivorOverlord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bachelorette"
LMAO....
DAW=Wheezy
.....LOL

so true!!

I agree with webby on this...not much of a spoiler when you got a 50/50 shot of getting it right. That said...I too think Trista is too much of a DAW to pick Ryan...UNLESS...in his final date tonight, he says that he is willing to move to LaLa Land so that Trista Can continue to be at her DAWiness

"It's only cheating if you get caught".....Al Bundy

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bachelorette"
*giggle*

tackysue 31 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-03, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tackysue Click to send private message to tackysue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bachelorette"
ah! thanks so much.

02-20-03, 09:44 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bachelorette"
Psst... I love your name, tackysue... if you can't be Femme, then it's a wonderful name!

Femme

NCarolinaGirl2003 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-19-03, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NCarolinaGirl2003 Click to send private message to NCarolinaGirl2003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bachelorette"
Im confused.........all i find is survivors spoilers and there is a Ryan on there??? Where is it you are finding the Baclorette?

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-03, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bachelorette"
Follow this link:
http://survivornews.net/snn.php?sid=spoilers

Look under "episode 2"
Follow instructions.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-19-03, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "I am shocked"
That the Bachlorette show brought out Shakes, Webby and Sleeve all in the same thresd! **waves** to you spoiling gurus! Hey Shakes where you been hiding???? Quit flaming the newbies!

NCarolinaGirl2003 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-19-03, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NCarolinaGirl2003 Click to send private message to NCarolinaGirl2003 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: I am shocked"
Thanks Sleeve..................and woohoo iv'e been trying to tell everyone that Ryan is "the man" but noone has believed me!

N305AS 32 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail N305AS Click to send private message to N305AS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: I am shocked"
Ryan is "the man," you say? Ryan isn't even A man! He's a giant, weepy girl!

I was SOOOOO hoping Trista would dismiss this sap with a "breakup Haiku" or something:

Sissy with bad hair
Not all poems have to rhyme
Go home to your mom

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-19-03, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bachelorette"
Good Call!

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-03, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bachelorette"
Was I the only one hoping that when she told Ryan she picked him that Ryan would say he'd changed his mind and didn't want her afterall? That would have been a great ending.

I think Charlie was the real winner. He got this publicity and and now all these women want him and he doesn't have to marry Trista. Meanwhile Trista will end up bored out of her mind eventually with Ryan and his poetry and drawings of tigers, etc.

N305AS 32 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail N305AS Click to send private message to N305AS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Snewser Spoiler regarding Bachelorette"

My girlfriend and I said the same thing simultaneously while Charlie was getting the brush-off:

"Somewhere, right now, he's watching this and giggling like a maniac while a hot blonde is giving him a hummer."

Charlie, if you're reading this, you're a class act. You took the news like a gentleman and never spoke badly of Trista, even though she's clearly either clinically insane or irretrievably stupid.

lilgypsy 128 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-20-03, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lilgypsy Click to send private message to lilgypsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "still together?"
The biggest question now is are they really still together or are they like their predecessors and their engagement already on the rocks?
It seems strange with shows like this and "Joe Millionaire" the endings just happened for us but next week we are already having a "reunion" show for Joe and Zora to see where they are.....
We are seeing something that happened some time ago.....

BTW Charlie was here locally last week with some big show promo and seemed not to worse for the wear.....

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •