The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Any word on guest performances for the final?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Mast 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-23-05, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mast Click to send private message to Mast Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Any word on guest performances for the final?"
One thing I have noticed lacking this season is guest performances on the results shows. In previous years, Clay, Kelly, Rueben, Kimberly, etc have come back to perform on the show. I believe Fantasia is the only one to sing this year unless I am forgetting someone. With the finale being two hours, will we see someone else perform?

Kelly Clarkson has had a couple new hits this year. Josh Gracin is getting some radio play on the county stations. Has the been any info released or even speculation?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Any word on guest performances ... geekboy 05-23-05 1
 RE: Any word on guest performances ... zazzy 05-23-05 2
   RE: Any word on guest performances ... JOSHIDOL 05-23-05 3
   RE: Any word on guest performances ... geg6 05-23-05 4
       RE: Any word on guest performances ... geekboy 05-23-05 5
           RE: Any word on guest performances ... geg6 05-24-05 7
   RE: Any word on guest performances ... okaychatt 05-23-05 6
   RE: Any word on guest performances ... seahorse 05-25-05 12
 rumor on other board lovwigglesworth 05-24-05 8
   RE: rumor on other board lovwigglesworth 05-24-05 9
       RE: rumor on other board tamarama 05-24-05 10
   last night Breezy 05-25-05 11
       Lynard Skynard confirmed Flairmarq 05-25-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-23-05, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Any word on guest performances for the final?"
Hi Mast -

I've noticed the same thing - only Fantasia performing this season.

A lot of past contestants have been in the audience this year, but no other performances. I would love to see Josh perform, his CD is excellent and doing very well. His and Clay's are the only ones i've purchased.

Are you sure the finale is two hours? I guess i haven't checked.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-23-05, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Any word on guest performances for the final?"
Maybe Fantasia is the only one still under an AI contract. Clay got out of his--did any of the others?

I think I read that Ruben was taking a year off from performing--I think it was health related.

However, if the finale is 2 hours, wow, that is certainly dragging it out. Seems like they would line up all the former top AI-ers and have them sing to help fill two hours. I wonder how much of the two hours is a recap of everything. Also, will the top 10 be performing? So we may see Constantine again, in a group, though?

JOSHIDOL 275 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-23-05, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JOSHIDOL Click to send private message to JOSHIDOL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Any word on guest performances for the final?"
All 12 Idols from Season 4 will be back singing in the Finale? They usually bring back one of the Idols from Season's past who is promoting a new album. Have seen George Huff, Latoya, Jasmine and John Stevens in the audience so it could be anyone of them.
Somebody sings the "National Anthem". Then they go to each one's hometown and show all the people who flock into stadiums to watch the show together. The final 2 usually do a duet and then will probably sing with Fantasia if she is going to be there. They usually let you know the winner around 15 minutes before show ends becasue they will have to sing their song which will be released on the radio the next day.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-23-05, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Any word on guest performances for the final?"
Clay, Kelly, and Josh all hired the same attorney to get out of their AI contracts. They are all trying to distance themselves from the AI juggernaut. I don't think they feel any need to come on AI anymore for any reason.

I'm such a slut for the blues.

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-05, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Any word on guest performances for the final?"
I don't think it has anything to do with coming back to AI or AI itself. The reason they want to get out of the contract is because the contracts are bad financially for the contestants/winners. Or so that is what i've read.

geekboy

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Any word on guest performances for the final?"
My point, put a bit badly, was that once out of the horrible AI contract, they could choose to take it or leave it.

I'm such a slut for the blues.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-23-05, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Any word on guest performances for the final?"
<So we may see Constantine again

"Oh, my ears! My ears!" - a misquote of Phoebe.

I'll rephrase that. "That's when I'll take a break."

I'm so NOT looking forward to seeing Constantine again.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-05, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Any word on guest performances for the final?"
2 hours is a bit much. I guess they want to milk their ratings bonanza for all they can get from it.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovwigglesworth Click to send private message to lovwigglesworth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "rumor on other board"
The rumor on another board is that each of them will be performing with a guest band Wednesday night. Bo will sing "Sweet Home Alabama" with Lynard Skynard. And Carrie will sing "Broken Road" with Raschel Flats.
Both awesome guest bands if this is true.

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovwigglesworth Click to send private message to lovwigglesworth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: rumor on other board"
I waded through the Fox boards and the rumor seems to be that all of the finalists are going to sing in some type of group numbers with a known artist.
Mikalah and Lindsey with Babyface.
Anwar and Anthony with Kenny G.
Scott and Nikko doing "On Broadway" with the original guy.
Nadia, Constantine, and Jessica doing "Walk This Way" with the guitar-guy from Aerosmith.
Vonzell gets a solo with someone I already forgot because I didn't write this stuff down like I should have.
And also Bo and Carrie's solos I mentioned above.

I know nothing personally, just relaying the rumors on the other board. Seems a little much to be true actually.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: rumor on other board"
Wow.

I sure hope those are just rumors, because that sounds just awful.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-05, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "last night"
I heard Ryan say that Carrie would be singing with Rascal Flats tonight, did he ever say Bo would be singing with Skynard?

Save a horse, ride a cowboy. Sigpic by Syren.

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-25-05, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Lynard Skynard confirmed"
According to their offical website, Lynard Skynard will be performing "Sweet Home Alabama" with Bo Bice tonight.

"The Simon of the Wabash Valley"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •