The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Popularity List V 3.9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-12-02, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Popularity List V 3.9"
Well, another tough week for the Houseguests, and for fans of the show, as it plummets with a stupid "Gross-Out" food competition that we see on almost every reality show, but did make up with a pretty decent laser-dodgem challenge...now all we need is laser tag. Poor, poor Marcellas is gone, he was my #3 last week....I loved him, but he wasn't necessarily the best.

1. Amy (1) - Number one again, no surprise here, but this will more than likely be her last week, unless she makes a quick deal with someone like Lisa, although the only deal that'd be any good would be one with Dani or Jay.

2. Danielle (2) - She's playing good, won HoH as I predicted she would....stil hanging in tough, although I don't think she can win unless she is up against Amy.

3. Jason (4) - He's also still hanging around, looks like final two material to me, but still depends on who wins the final HoH.

4. Lisa (5) - She has been too quiet for me, I have no use paying for the feeds when two of the final four (Jason/Lisa) hardly ever do anything other than lay around an exercise. Marcellas was the life of the house, too bad he left....but at least Lisa tried.

Packers 2002 Mission: 16W Update: 1-0, Saints are the next casualty!

"If we get home field, it's over. We're not losing at home." - Brett Favre....Consider yourselves forewarned, Rams.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... Seyz 09-13-02 1
   RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... Gooie 09-13-02 2
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... nailbone 09-13-02 3
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... Survivorerist 09-13-02 4
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... JoanneMcG 09-13-02 5
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... managerr 09-14-02 6
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... xxinvincible 09-14-02 7
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... Kokoro 09-15-02 8
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... SurvivinDawg 09-16-02 9
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... Survivorchick 09-17-02 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Seyz 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-13-02, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seyz Click to send private message to Seyz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.9"
1) Lisa- She's definitely playing the game better right now.
Hopefully she and Amy will end up to be the final 2 and win the game. I think lisa will win if she ends up in the final 2.

2) Amy- Amy has been the comeback girl. It would be fun to see her kick some butt if she stays another week.

3) Danielle- Um.. a bit too obsessed with her and Jason making it into the end game that she doesn't realize that her best friend will be her worst enemy when the jury votes. (assuming both make it into the final 2)

4) Jason- I don't know why.. but I dislike Jason more and more as time passes by. He's starting to not seem very sincere. There's only so many " I love everyone" speeches that he can make before it starts sounding a bit phony. I don't like how he says he really likes someone over and over again and then votes them out the next minute.

Gooie 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-13-02, 05:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gooie Click to send private message to Gooie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.9"
Seyz said:
4) "Jason- I don't like how he says he really likes someone over and over again and then votes them out the next minute."

Probably in the same vain as when he says he's really attracted to women but wants to remain a virgin for the time being.

I, too, am liking him less and less. He certainly doesn't deserve to win. He's aligned himself with a liar and is coasting in on her coat tails. His parents, friends and church should be proud of him.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-13-02, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.9"
1. Lisa - I like her. She onlyt "plays the game" when she absolutely has to.

2. Jason - I still like him, but I'm just waiting for Dani to turn on him, "but it's only business"

3. Amy - she's been through a lot of rough times, and it's starting to really wear on her

4. Dani - need I say it again?

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-13-02, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.9"
Position. Name (Position Last Week)

1. Lisa (1)
2. Jason (2)
3. Danielle (5)
4. Amy (6)

Roddy was #3 two weeks ago.
Marcellas was #4 two weeks ago.

Survivorerist's Chart Notes:

- In short, it's gonna take a tidal wave to convince me that this isn't the order these 4 should be in. I'm pretty much certain of this order and it's not likely to change.

- So, Lisa gets her 3rd (I think) #1 in a row. But, with Dani as the new HOH, her fate may be sealed. Here's hoping she gets to the final 2!

- Danielle, due to the upshift, wins this week's Greatest Gainer Award. She's got that killer instinct going into the final 3, here's hoping it doesn't get too bloody.

- P.S. To ejm, sorry I missed last week!

(Another IceCat original )

"Aaron and Arianne are fluent in both body language and the international language of love"
- Team Bio on CBS' TAR 3 Page

JoanneMcG 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-13-02, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoanneMcG Click to send private message to JoanneMcG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.9"
I can't stand those gross out eating competitions.
Who does this kind of competition appeal to anyway?
It's the reason I don't watch Fear Factor. It's
the most immature kind of summer camp humor. Even
as a child I avoided kids like that. Come on CBS
enough with the barf fest.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-14-02, 02:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.9"
1.)Lisa -- I wish she were better at the intellectual challenges, but otherwise playing a good game. Very self-aware of her position in the game, tries to strategize accordingly. Also benefits from being the most "normal" one left.

2.)Amy -- Sweet girl, but has self esteem issues and seems to get drunk easily. I like how she's made it so far by "not playing the game." I think her luck's finally run out, but it would be hilarious if she won.

3.)Danielle -- I do hate Danielle, but it's a "love to hate" as in JR Ewing hate, and not a "just hate hate" like I have some other reality show contestants.

4.)Jason -- Nice guy, but his strategy in playing the game has always been to take the easiest way out. I don't think that kind of play should be rewarded.

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-14-02, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xxinvincible Click to send private message to xxinvincible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.9"
1. Lisa
2. Amy.
3. Jason
4. Danielle

I'll add in reasons in a little bit....kind of tired right now

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-15-02, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.9"
1.) Amy
2.) Danielle
3.) Lisa
4.) Jason

* Amy is just amazing - I never thought I'd be able to add another person to my favourite reality contestants ever list (especially not someone from BB) but I can. I heart Amy Crews!

* Danielle deserves to win this more than anyone. God knows why she's planning to bring Jason into the final 2 but hopefully Lisa will be able to mess that up a bit. I really don't want Jason to win - he hasn't come close to earning it.

* Lisa is using the classic UTR strategy and it's worked very well for her. I'm glad she stepped over from the dark side and really I can't believe they still grouped her into the "alliance of 6" crap. Plus they got it wrong anyway, the original 6 were Chiara/Josh/Lisa/Eric/Amy/Gerry then the second 6 were Roddy/Tonya/Josh/Chiara/Eric/Lisa so it the "original group" hasn't been going consecutively....so yeah, great production team.

* Jason - well I can say that recently he's been playing pretty well, but Danielle is still protecting him and doing most of the dirty work. I really don't like those who ride the coattails of others....

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-16-02, 07:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.9"
I don't remember my last list, but here goes:

1. Jason - still playing a smooth game, Mr. Nice Guy, forever and always acting the innocent. Quickly picked up on a PLAUSIBLE REASON to evict Marcellas, so no enemy there!

2. Amy - I wish it were possible to wish for her to win, but due to her eviction/return, I can't. But she's still is truly the only one worth watching in this household.

3. Lisa - who? This girl is giving us all the excitement of watching fresh paint dry.

4. Danielle - her word is still worthless, but it looks like she'll be there at the end to be on the losing end of a humiliating vote.

My life needs bumper music and a soundtrack.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-17-02, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.9"
1. Danielle
I know she's kind of evil but I really like her and I can't help wanting her to win. She hasn't stopped playing the game for a second. She really wants that money and I think she deserves it more than someone who just floats into it. What she did to Marci is pure evil, but I still want her to win.

2. Jason
He is my favourite player. But I don't want him to win. I think he probably will because he is so bloody pure and good. That's ok. He deserves to win and he is so cute that I can't hold anything against him. He is innocent to the core but he can manipulate and lie when he needs to. I admire that.

3. Lisa
I like her. I really do. I understand why everyone else is rooting for her at this point and I really don't know why I'm not. I should be. I don't know - I guess it just seems to me that she was in the right place at the right time to have made it this far. She hasn't really done anything smart.

4. Amy
Poor Amy. She's an alright kid but it would be really wrong for her to win the money. I hate it when these shows pull a Love Cruise and just start inviting people back. It wouldn't be fair for her to win. She was voted out already.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •