The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERICAN IDOL"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-28-03, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERICAN IDOL"
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-03 AT 06:12 PM (EST)

To the very end I will continue to vote for Josh! Each week I love gazing into his sweet face as he sings his heart out.To me, a vote for Josh is a vote for all that is good in America! The day the vote off Josh is the day I won't care who wins since he is the only choice to me!!!!!!!!

******I am very sincere in my opinion & love for Josh Gracin and this is the opinion of a real fan not a family member of his.I'd also appreciate only those who love Josh to post to this topic and those whose opinion differs to start their own topic.*******

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERIC... Lisapooh 04-28-03 1
   RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERIC... CSHS79 04-28-03 2
       RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERIC... cyclehausen 04-28-03 3
           RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERIC... ejm92 04-28-03 4
           RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERIC... katem 04-29-03 23
   RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERIC... Q 04-30-03 31
 RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERIC... TourGirl 04-28-03 5
 A Josh Poem... cyclehausen 04-28-03 6
   RE: A Josh Poem... ejm92 04-28-03 7
       Not by Choice CSHS79 04-29-03 21
   RE: A Josh Poem... I_AM_HE 04-28-03 9
   RE: A Josh Poem... managerr 04-29-03 17
       RE: A Josh Poem... Bebo 04-29-03 18
       RE: A Josh Poem... bobstew617 04-30-03 30
 I Agree with CSHS79 SaphireLady 04-28-03 8
   RE: I Agree with CSHS79 TourGirl 04-28-03 10
   RE: I Agree with CSHS79 ejm92 04-28-03 11
   The meaning of respect... cyclehausen 04-29-03 12
       RE: The meaning of respect... SaphireLady 04-29-03 13
           RE: The meaning of respect... ivoryElephant 04-29-03 14
 JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE DISAPPOINT... Bebo 04-29-03 15
   RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE DISAPP... bobstew617 04-29-03 16
   RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE DISAPP... BriarRosie 04-29-03 24
   I am confused and shocked IceCat 04-29-03 25
       RE: I am confused and shocked Spidey 04-29-03 26
       RE: I am confused and shocked rilond 05-01-03 36
           RE: I am confused and shocked I_AM_SHOCKED 05-01-03 37
 RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERIC... smiley 04-29-03 19
 RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERIC... L82LIFE 04-29-03 20
 RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERIC... katem 04-29-03 22
   RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERIC... Bebo 04-29-03 28
       RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERIC... katem 04-30-03 29
 Wow. cyclehausen 04-29-03 27
   RE: Wow. Femme 04-30-03 32
 RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERIC... dekko 05-01-03 33
 RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERIC... rilond 05-01-03 34
   RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERIC... managerr 05-01-03 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-28-03, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERICAN IDOL"
This is like a satirical post right?

04-28-03, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERICAN IDOL"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-03 AT 06:45 PM (EST)

I'm totally 100% serious!!!!!Josh is my one and only reason to watch the show, from the first time I heard him sing. To top it off, he has a killer smile and an incredibly hot body.The others have equally good voices but to me, Josh is the total package!!!

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-28-03, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERICAN IDOL"
Down the page a bit there is a thread called "JOSH BLOWS". I strongly suggest you read it.

Ad may God have mercy on your Joker-face-loving, dough-boy-squeezin' soul.

Please don't feed the hippo.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-28-03, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERICAN IDOL"
LMAO!!!! FEED THE HIPPO!!!! Ok, seriously, Josh needs singing lessons and I'm sorry for those of you who were mislead by FOX.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-29-03, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERICAN IDOL"

>Please don't feed the hippo.

ROFLMAO !!!!! In fact this one is sooooo good, it deserves seconds, so ROFLMAO !!!!!

Great line Cycle. Boy you are on a roll, buddy. Thanks for always cracking me up

(c) 2002, 03 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-30-03, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERICAN IDOL"
You see Princess Pooh that is what I thought as well. This must be a joke.

If Josh Gracin wins American Idol, It will be the biggest joke ever. Also from last year, I seem to remember that the producers reserve the right to override the vote (I'm not sure about this). If Josh makes it much further, I have a feeling they will yank him fromt he show, regardless of votes. And I would have to agree.

He is a good, not great, good country singer, but this is American Idol, not Country Idol. He cannot sing anything that is not country, and thats not the point of this game.

And might I add that if Kim can lose all that weight, then the US Marine should lose some weight. I love thi Hippo comments, cause they are true. This guy is way to fat!

I was not going to comment like this hear, but since there is no bashers for A.I. I decided to put it here.

And after last nights show, I voted Trencye about 30 times, not because I like her, but because every vote for her helped me to get rid of Josh!

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-28-03, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERICAN IDOL"
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-03 AT 02:44 AM (EST)

OK, are you deaf AND blind?!? Actually, I'm sorry, let me apologize for that. I would NEVER insult deaf or blind people like that!

Sara

Edited To Add: IT'S A JOKE! (In Case You Didn't Catch That)

04-28-03, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "A Josh Poem..."
I got this off joshgracin.com. I was ROFLMFAO at this!!!

The true meaning of the name Josh Gracin

J is for the joy he brings
O is for how overtalented he is
S is for how smooth he is
H is for how hot he is

G is for how great he is
R is for how right country sounds on him
A is for how awesome he sings
C is for how much he cares
I is for how intellegent he is
N is for how nice he is

04-28-03, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: A Josh Poem..."
If Josh had some intelligence, maybe he'd care enough to realize that country does sound best on him, and he'd nicely get his head outta his tail and stop singing pop! Maybe it's just the heat of the studio getting to him, or maybe it's just how awesome Kim L., Ruben, and Clay sound compared to his sorry ass.

04-29-03, 06:05 PM (EST)
21. "Not by Choice"
If you listen carefully each show is dedicated to one type of music, country, pop, Motown. So as much as I agree I love Josh best when he sings country it's not up to any contestant which type they sing each week.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-03, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: A Josh Poem..."
overtalented...yeah, that's the problem...
*snickers*

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-29-03, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: A Josh Poem..."
Oooh! Let's all make our own Josh Gracin poems:

J is for the Jubilation I'll feel when he leaves
O is for how Odious his singing is.
S is for Sharp, how he always sounds.
H is for Hippo, the animal that he most resembles.

G is for Gag, my most common response to his singing
R is for Roly-Poly, the best way to describe his body
A is for Albania, where I wish he'd move.
C is for Crap, which also explains his taste in wardrobe.
I is for his Insolence for his backtalking to Simon.
N is for "Not American Idol" which is what will happen to him.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-03, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: A Josh Poem..."
ROFLMAO! What a wonderful poem!

Please, please, don't dial his number tonight. I know you hate not having Carmen around, but just remember...making the rest of us suffer just means you'll be suffering too.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-30-03, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: A Josh Poem..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-03 AT 12:42 PM (EST)

>Oooh! Let's all make our
>own Josh Gracin poems:
>
>A is for Albania, where I
>wish he'd move.

Managerr, now I was eating an orange when I read that! Any more comments like that and my monitor will REALLY be a mess.
ROFLMAO!!!

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-28-03, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "I Agree with CSHS79"
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-03 AT 03:27 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-28-03 AT 11:25 PM (EST)

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-03, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I Agree with CSHS79"
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-03 AT 02:40 AM (EST)

Deleted out of respect for the rest of the board, to stop a possible bad situation from going any further, and to avoid any other "misunderstandings."

Sara

04-28-03, 11:06 PM (EST)
11. "RE: I Agree with CSHS79"
Well, the thing is, this American Idol board is a Fanatics, Spoilers, AND Bashers all wrapped up in one...so you're going to see Fanatics and Bashers, and occasionally those threads clash. If you go on the Survivor Bashers board, the same stuff (and mostly worse) goes on.

04-29-03, 00:13 AM (EST)
12. "The meaning of respect..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-03 AT 00:16 AM (EST)

re·spect
tr.v. re·spect·ed, re·spect·ing, re·spects

- To feel or show deferential regard for; esteem.
- To avoid violation of or interference with: respect the speed limit.
- To relate or refer to; concern.

n.
- A feeling of appreciative, often deferential regard; esteem.
- The state of being regarded with honor or esteem.
- Willingness to show consideration or appreciation.

Other words that are fun to know:

harp
intr v. harped, harp·ing, harps

- To play a harp.

Phrasal Verb:
harp on
To talk or write about to an excessive and tedious degree; dwell on.

mar·tyr
n.
- One who chooses to suffer death rather than renounce religious principles.
- One who makes great sacrifices or suffers much in order to further a belief, cause, or principle.
- One who endures great suffering: a martyr to arthritis.
- One who makes a great show of suffering in order to arouse sympathy.

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-03, 02:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The meaning of respect..."

that is all I have to say to you

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-03, 03:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The meaning of respect..."
I can't tell the difference between any of them.

I will watch them sing and then go to the boards and people will say all sorts of stuff and I am wondering how they heard it.

I can't tell if something is good or bad unless it is the hillarious outtakes of the worst people such as the guy who sang "like a virgin"

04-29-03, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE DISAPPOINTMENT"
During the preliminary rounds, he was by far one of my favorites. I thought he sounded absolutely fabulous during the early part of the competition (pre-finals) and was sure he'd be one of the ones to beat at the end.

But I don't know whether to blame it on poor coaching, bad advice, or just a talent limit, but Josh is not nearly as good as I expected him to be. The facial expressions completely detract from his performances - I don't enjoy watching someone who looks like he's trying to pass an extremely large kidney stone. His twanging is getting over the top (unlike the pure tones he displayed singing Edwin McCain early on in the competition).

Mr. Bebo and I both have our huge disappointments in this competition, based on their prelim performances. His was Julia DeMato, who blew him away during the early rounds but then fell apart completely in the finals. Mine is Josh.

I wanted to cheer for him, but after a few too many grimaces and twangs, I just couldn't any longer.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-29-03, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE DISAPPOINTMENT"
Bebo, I have to agree. I thought that Josh was one of the favorites coming in to the competition, but he has fallen down the list. I would not be surprised if he goes this week.

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-03, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE DISAPPOINTMENT"
I ditto you on this, Bebobabe.

My Biggest Disappointment pick would be Julia, with Josh following a close second. They don't deserve to win because
they are not consistently good like the front-runners.

While it's great that Josh has fans who want to vote for him, it's a futile effort, IMHO. He doesn't deserve to win, and in that, Simon was absolutely correct in that assessment.

Lori

Survivor: Adventurers Club
Outdrink, Outlaugh, Outkungaloosh!

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-03, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "I am confused and shocked"
I watched a few episodes way at the beginning of this season and stopped watching until this evening.

I have a question...

How is it possible this late in the game that all of the contestants can be fairly evenly matched except for Josh. The difference in quality between his performance and that of the others was positively jarring. It made me uncomfortably embarrased for the guy, actually.

All I can say is that it was shocking.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-03, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: I am confused and shocked"
He's a Marine and until now there have been others who were at least almost as bad. Oh, and he's a Marine.

rilond 64 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-03, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rilond Click to send private message to rilond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: I am confused and shocked"
It's a back-lash against Simon. Patriotic people cannot see that he cannot sing. THey got made at Simon. SIMON'S big mouth did a lot of damage. That goes to show you how American speaks. This is a show about best musical talent and who will succeed for these companies. MONEY, MONEY ratings for the reoord companies. It's terrible!!!!!!!!!!!. I hope Simon and producers sees the dmage his BIG mouth has done and can done regardless of his money and creation of the show.

I_AM_SHOCKED 50 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-03, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_SHOCKED Click to send private message to I_AM_SHOCKED Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: I am confused and shocked"
um, oh yeah...simon tells the truth about how bad josh sucks and suddenly its his fault he didn't get booted? Thats like blaming NYC for building the Twin Towers too tall.

If redneck america is going to act like muslim extremeists then its their own damn fault not simons.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-03, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERICAN IDOL"
OMH I am laughing so hard right now

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-03, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERICAN IDOL"
*Snort* at this whole thread.

Josh does sound pretty bad, and I don't think he would have made it this far if it weren't for the patriotic vote going his way. He's just not at the same level as the other singers.

04-29-03, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERICAN IDOL"
>******I am very sincere in my
>opinion & love for Josh
>Gracin and this is the
>opinion of a real fan
>not a family member of
>his.I'd also appreciate only those
>who love Josh to post
>to this topic and those
>whose opinion differs to start
>their own topic.*******

Even as chunky as he is getting, I'd do him OMH !!!!! Did I say that out loud.

*Slapping his hands* "BAD KATEM, BAD KATEM !!!!!" I'm telling you, Ms. Bebo is making me say things. STOP IT !!!!! YOU WITCH !!!!!

04-29-03, 10:21 PM (EST)
28. "RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERICAN IDOL"
I'm telling you, Ms. Bebo is making me say things. STOP IT !!!!! YOU WITCH !!!!!

OK, now you're flat out slandering me, since I would never, ever tell someone to do Josh.

04-30-03, 00:08 AM (EST)
29. "RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERICAN IDOL"

>OK, now you're flat out slandering
>me, since I would never,
>ever tell someone to do
>Josh.

LOL sugar

04-29-03, 09:25 PM (EST)
27. "Wow."
Holy handgrenades did hippo boy suck tonight.

I'm so delighted. I love it every time he makes an ass out of himself.

Vote, vote, vote, you wretched minions!!!

I want to see this turd writhe for another week!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-30-03, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Wow."
Writhing turds? I'm so going to puke. Even more than I did when Josh sang "Bad Blood" last night.

dekko 54 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-03, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dekko Click to send private message to dekko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERICAN IDOL"
I hadn't watched a single episode this season since the early auditions--those are the only ones I really find entertaining, thanks to an appreciation of outsider music. But I chanced upon Tuesday's episode and watched--several good singers, at least one great one in Clay--and there's this guy in a baggy outfit with a hippo-caught-in-the-headlights look that seems to have wandered in off a local channel's station identification teaser ("You're watching Channel 7 in Burbank!") warbelling away.

To my shock, the judges complimented him on doing BETTER than he had been.

"What kind of friggin' charity case is this?" I asked. So I had to log on to here to find out.

Oh, he's a Marine. Right.

God bless the United States, where blind patriotism wins out over genuine talent. Pfft.

rilond 64 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-03, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rilond Click to send private message to rilond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERICAN IDOL"
I can see why Simon, Randy and Paula were a bit upset.
Simon was the person that did the harm to last night's voting. Simon lasked out Josh real bad. Although he was right but he did not have to be so cruelo. It's a patriotic vote. Josh may have cute, sweer eyes but he cannot singall kinds of songs. When this show it was with the intentions of finding the person that can market all kinds of songs. Money is the answer. Josh can only sing country and western music. I truly believe that that particular audience and some people lasked out at Simon and voted to show him what damage he can do. I personally feel that Kimberly Locke and Clay are better singers than Rueben. He can sing, but he too is stock in a mole. SIMON YOU ARE RESPONSBILE FOR THIS VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You created this program and now you are going to trash it. IT'S YOUR MOUTH SIMON!!

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-01-03, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: JOSH GRACIN THE ULTIMATE AMERICAN IDOL"
I've mentioned this on another board--but all of them are to blame for Josh's being there. They have all overpraised him at one point or another and even made excuses for him when he had bad performances. ("Are you sick? Too bad.") Fox created this monster by playing up his marine/family status, and now that he has been sucking badly, they are trying to kill it. But it's too late.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •