The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What order would you vote the castaways off the island"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Mr. E 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-26-00, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mr.%20E Click to send private message to Mr.%20E Click to check IP address of the poster
"What order would you vote the castaways off the island"
After watching the show and watching the characters, what order would you vote the contestants off ie. unlikable to likeable.

16. Sue- Just made me so angry (If I hadn't heard the speech she would have been higher)

15. Sean - Next to Sue, the biggest loser on the island

14. Dirk - Didn't care for him much

13. Sonja - Didn't see enough of her to care that much

12. Stacy - Didn't care for her much

11. Ramona - Ditto

10. B B - Looked like he didn't belong

9. Joel - Didn't like him that much

8. Jenna - Got somewhat annoying (who didn't)

7. Greg- Strange, got too strange for me

6. Gretchen - Who knows why?

5. Gervase(target) - Lazy, but laid back
(we won't bring his kids into the discussion)

4. Richard - He had to make the final four to make it interesting I don't like him that much (he certainly shouldn'y have won against Kelly in the final)

3. Cooleen - For most of the guys watching

2. Kelly - Not sure why? I just liked her more than most of them (I'm probably the only one who thinks so)

1. Rudy - A classic winner. Loved his attitude + he was almost a gonner in the first ep. Wouldn't it be ironic if he did make it to Australia, and won

Well thats my list. I'll probably change my mind about it tommorrow.

Anyone else want to share their list.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What order would you vote the c... kiriakoz 08-31-00 1
 RE: What order would you vote the c... AyatollahKhomeini 08-31-00 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kiriakoz 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-31-00, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kiriakoz Click to send private message to kiriakoz Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What order would you vote the castaways off the island"

16. Sue :- I thought Sue was a very bad sport, what Kelly did to her(if indeed she did anything) was part of the game, what did she expect? She said things i would not even say to my worst enemy, and then she sorta admitted she was wrong in the after-show interviews, but refused to apologise!!

15. Joel:- Gervase summed it up in the "Live and Breath.." comment.

14. Rammona:- Didn't get to see her much, didn't get into it with her!!

13. Stacy:- Very niave, and if she'd made it to the final few, it would've been very boring, i predict!

12. Sean:- This man is a fool, he wasted everyone's time, the only thing that saved him from being 2nd last is the fact that i enjoyed watching him acting like a fool

11. Dirk:- Had nothing against him, but i think i switched off when he was on, because i don't really remember enough about him

10. Jenna:- I think her reaction to not getting her video summed it up, from then on she was seen as a week link, its nothing personal, its just that she wasn't a 'survivor'(i know its harsh)

9. B.B.:- I honestly think that BB could've done better if he had stayed on, i placed him at 9th place mainly because i felt sorry for him, aside from that, i didn't get to know him well enough!

8. Sonya:- I also found Sonya to be very unlucky and with a good persionality (mind you it's easier to have a good personality for 3 days then for 30 or so)

7. Gretchen:- I think other people in different message boards have summed it up, Gretchen was expected to go much further, she definately had the "survivor" qualities, however, party politics got the better of her

6. Kelly:- She wasn't bad, but i got bored of her after a while, 6th place is not bad though

5. Collean:- She was nice and damn good looking, but she was a bit too nice, you don't become the 6th last survivor, and play innocent, the reason she is lower then she could've been is mainly out of frustration, that she couldn't have done better, and made the last 4, at least... Kelly was to be voted off by the alliance earlier and sean is an idiot, but collean didn't use it to her advantage!!

4. Gervase:- He was cool and laid back, you need a character like that at the island.

3. Greg:- I honestly can't pin-point what it was about greg that place him so high, but he was cool!! he seemed like he didn't care, bout anything, but i'm sure he did

2. Rich:- I really never like anyone who's won anything (probably because i never win anything!!), but i really thought Rich played the game the best, i know most people didn't like him, but i couldn't see anyone except for Rich and Rudy winning the million...

1. Rudy:- This is what you need on the island, someone to say it like it is, without beating around the bush, this man is a legend! I could give examples, but thats another story...

Although like everyone else, my order may change, Rudy will always be #1!! Rudy for President

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-31-00, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What order would you vote the castaways off the island"
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-00 AT 10:26 AM (EST)

The one-person TC is in session. My boots, in order:

16. Greg. No coconut phones, no incest videos, no babbling incoherences, no pick-a-number. Hurray!

15. Sonja. Kelly said that she wanted Sonja to be one of the final two. Sorry, Kelly, but being nice isn't enough to keep you around; you actually have to be able to do something.

14. Dirk. Early exit would give Rudy more toilet paper. Note to Dirk: the other castaways weren't afraid of the strength the Lord gave you; they were just tired of your fumbling.

13. B.B. Even though he was begging to go home, I'd keep him around for a while to help cook rat.

12. Susan. No alliance to protect you now, Soozie. Without the TA, you would have gone before the merger.

11. Joel. Too much self-confidence to go with too little self-control.

10. Jenna. The "missing video" was good drama, but we could've lived without it.

9. Sean. Alphabet gets him a seat on the jury, but that's it. Gives him more time to try to score with Jenna.

8. Ramona. Would probably weigh about 80 lb. by this time after all the vomiting.

7. Gervase. His charm cannot overcome his unwillingness to do any work. No immunity = no Gervase.

6. Kelly. That whole string of challenge victories came against the old folks in the TA. She still makes enough to clear up NC arrest warrant.

5. Rudy. Needs to survive to the Tagi Witch Hunt so all America can learn the phrase "I dunno."

4. Stacey. Can you imagine the scheming and double-crossing flowing among this Final Four? Still think Stacey was the best-looking of the female contestants, and she was also more villainous than Richard on his worst day. As a member of the final four, Stacey probably could double her price per quote to $3K.

3. Colleen. Loses "hands on the immunity idol" challenge when island bugs succeed in completely gnawing through one of her legs. Prosthetic limb enables her to resume role as America's survivor sweetheart.

2. Richard. Give him his due; he was never boring, unlike many of the other survivors. And, including fishing and scheming, he worked hard. Can you imagine Gervase and Sean gathering up the items and setting a bonfire on their last day?

1. Gretchen. Kelly's other pick for the final two. While being nice isn't enough to survive, being a leader, competent and nice IS enough to win. Kelly had part of it right.

The Tribe has spoken. This Tribal Council is now closed.

"Society's goal is to be part of the whole. That may sound good to you, not to me." -- P.F. Sloan

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •