The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Phil on Oprah"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

TARJUNKIE999 479 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-26-04, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARJUNKIE999 Click to send private message to TARJUNKIE999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Phil on Oprah"
Phil was on Oprah's show yesterday. Talked about his new show on Discovery Channel "NOW - No Opportunity Wasted". No TAR talk.

Here's a dose for those needing a "Phil fix".

Phil & Harpo (err Oprah!)Phil again!
Phil smirking!Phil's "Man Boobs"
hmm..what's she lookin' at?Phil jumping out of a plane

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Phil on Oprah BennyBoy 06-26-04 1
 RE: Phil on Oprah Steen 06-27-04 2
 RE: Phil on Oprah Horatio 06-28-04 3
   RE: Phil on Oprah Ontario TAR Fan 06-28-04 4
       RE: Phil on Oprah Horatio 06-29-04 5
           RE: Phil on Oprah choochoo 06-29-04 6
               RE: Phil on Oprah transcriptionist 07-31-04 7
                   RE: Phil on Oprah anotherkim 07-31-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BennyBoy 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-26-04, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BennyBoy Click to send private message to BennyBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Phil on Oprah"
Thanks Junkie...you should send Phil's man boobs on over to Bashers...that could be some fun times...

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-27-04, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steen Click to send private message to Steen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Phil on Oprah"
I thought that was Phil, but wasnt sure.

Awesome J Slice Creation 2003
Haha Man Boobs!

Horatio 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-28-04, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Horatio Click to send private message to Horatio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Phil on Oprah"
Don't you think it's ironic that Phil's show is called No Opportunity Wasted yet he goes on a nationally broadcast talk show and mentions nothing about the hit show premiering in about a week of which he is the host? I swear CBS and the producers don't give a crap about TAR.

----------------------------

Ontario TAR Fan 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-28-04, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontario%20TAR%20Fan Click to send private message to Ontario%20TAR%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Phil on Oprah"
LAST EDITED ON 06-28-04 AT 03:15 PM (EST)

Of course, it could also be that this show is a rerun that aired originally last Jan 15. At the time, Phil was about to start filming TAR 5, but could not be expected to be in TAR promotion mode.

http://www.oprah.com/tows/pastshows/200401/tows_past_20040115.jhtml

Horatio 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-29-04, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Horatio Click to send private message to Horatio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Phil on Oprah"
That would certainly explain Phil, but Jerry Bruckheimer was recently on the Craig Kilborn show or whatever it's called and mentioned nothing.

----------------------------

choochoo 553 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-29-04, 01:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail choochoo Click to send private message to choochoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Phil on Oprah"
According to Yahoo! TV listing, Phil is listed as a guest on CBS The Late Late Show (w/ Craig Kilborn) Wednesday, June 30th. If he doesn't talk about TAR 5, I'll SCREAM!

transcriptionist 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-31-04, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail transcriptionist Click to send private message to transcriptionist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Phil on Oprah"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-04 AT 08:36 PM (EST)

My guess is that Phil was not overimpressed with Oprah. Lately, Oprah seems to be a little too predictable.

Anti-Oprah Blog

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-31-04, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Phil on Oprah"

What, pray tell, would lead you to that assumption?

--Oprah has her up days and her down days.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •