The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Saying "I Love You" Twice"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

BigBen 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-22-07, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BigBen Click to send private message to BigBen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Saying "I Love You" Twice"
last night watching the final show and listening to Andy say "I Love You" to both girls may not have been believeable to some of you, but I can tell you from my experience that it can happen.
Back 38 years ago I had been going out with one girl for 5 years and wanted to marry her. She wanted to wait longer. I met another girl while playing in a dance band and on the sly started to date her. Both girls were 5'10", both named Karen Louise, Both sent my mother the same Christmas card, both signatures were the same, I was really in a quandry as I grew to love both intensly. They were virtual images of one another.
I sat down one night with a piece of paper and put KS on one side and KL on the other. I listed everything I liked and disliked about each girl, made my decision based on the lists, proposed and married the one who came out with more positive traits. We're married now going on 38 years so it must have worked.
Yes, It's entirely possible to love two girls at the same time. If bigomy was legal, I would have married both.
Ben

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Saying "I Love You" Twice MKitty 05-22-07 1
 RE: Saying "I Love You" Twice Sazzyazzy 05-22-07 2
 RE: Saying "I Love You" Twice sharnina 05-23-07 3
   RE: Saying "I Love You" Twice BigBen 05-23-07 4
       RE: Saying "I Love You" Twice beansyorkie 05-29-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MKitty 2976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-22-07, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Saying "I Love You" Twice"
LAST EDITED ON 05-22-07 AT 01:03 PM (EST)

I too believe that he did love them both...they are both so different and I am sure he loved them both in different ways. I just wondered how it felt for Tessa to now watch Andy on TV tell Bevin he loved her and all the kissy-face action....it must be so hard to watch all that now!!

I think his values won out over passion. I think he realized that being with someone who makes you laugh your face off is probably better than being with someone you only want to make out with...as that kind of passion usually does fade..at least to some degree!

Sazzyazzy 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-22-07, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sazzyazzy Click to send private message to Sazzyazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Saying "I Love You" Twice"
Great story BigBen thanks for sharing it. I too believe it is possible to love two people at the same time. You could tell how really torn he was as he dropped the news on Bevin. I felt sorry for both. However, you hear Bevin's words in the limo as she was leaving the rose ceremony? She said, "This always happens to me, I give my heart and get it broken" or at least words to that effect. Was her love genuine? Does she just fall in love very easily? I don't know nor does anyone else. She may have thought she was in love but perhaps she was looking for a way out of a life that has not been so great to this point. I sincerely wish her happiness and love and perhaps she should take it really slow or stop looking entirely and then perhaps she will find it.

sharnina 3083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-23-07, 03:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Saying "I Love You" Twice"
Great love story, BigBen. So which girl was it - the one you had been dating or the one you met and saw on the sly? Just curious.

Save the cheerleader, save the world.
Are you on the list? Someone flies, someone dies.

Shar's World

BigBen 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-23-07, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BigBen Click to send private message to BigBen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Saying "I Love You" Twice"
The one I married was the one I met while playing at a party. I dated both for almost 6 months. Karen S (wife) showed me a different kind of love than I ever knew previously. I came from a non demonstrative family envirenment and Karen E did also. We were happy, not knowing there was more to love than what we shared. I learned better .
regards
Ben

beansyorkie 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-29-07, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beansyorkie Click to send private message to beansyorkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Saying "I Love You" Twice"
Way to go Big Ben. Yes I believe it can happen. I do believe Bevin was too forward and Tessa didn't wear her heart on her shoulder. It did sound like Bevin has been there done that and got the t-shirt more then once since she said this happens to me all the time. So again way to go Big Ben, you are living proof.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •